MARVEL GLOBAL! Part 1

UNSTOPPABLE CORPORATE AVENGERS #1 (16)
Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
Plot by EXCITER
Art by SKOTTIE YOUNG
Gatefold Variant Cover
Glow in the Dark Variant Cover
Colorforms® Design-Your-Own-Cover Variant Cover
Thermal Ink Variant Cover - Rub to reveal an urgent cry for help!
Scented Ink Variant Cover - Scratch to smell
“REBRANDING” part two “FALSE ADVERTISING”
Press Release - Evil clones of the original Super Team® sent by... Dr. Doom, and... the Red Skull and... all the other worst villains are attacking an innocent advertising agency! All available heroes please assemble to stop them NOW!!
Real Talk - “Colonel Sanders” Al MacKenzie, “Tony the Tiger” Maneater, “Flo” Lady Punisher, “the Skinny Cow” Bova, “Poppin’ Fresh” Doughboy, and the “Energizer Bunny” Blackjack O'Hare have fought through the defenses of the Control Group and are ready to bring the corrupt super-human advertising agency down! Sure, the Control Group got them all lucrative jobs as action-adventure company mascots - but then it tried to have them kill each other on an alien planet for ratings! That’s illegal and creates an unsafe working environment! Problem is, the Control Group has ingratiated itself to the world’s largest corporations - so when they call out for help, the powers that be will definitely answer! The first help to arrive? The pro-business All-Winners Squad!! Can the band of misfits in the Super Team® possibly defeat America’s heavy hitters? Or will they be denied justice when it’s just within their grasp?
32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #18
Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
Plot by EXCITER
Art by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
“DRAGON ENERGY”
The Squad’s demonstration of strength in the volatile nation of Sin-Cong (see ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #10), was a complete success! The Commissar has agreed to cease Sing-Cong’s development of A.I. robot soldiers, super-soldier serums, and super-weapons - all with absolutely no conditions! (“Noble Peace Prize please!”). This incredible victory has inspired rap superstar Roy “Daddy Libido” Washington to vocalize his support for the squad (“Thanks Roy. Very cool.”). This unfortunately makes him a prime target for Flag-Smasher and the Controller, whose mutual goals have long been to discredit America, it’s President, and the All-Winner’s Squad! A popular musician cannot be allowed to go against the narrative they’ve so carefully constructed - and therefore he must die! The attack occurs when Daddy Libido visits Sin-Cong to witness the signing of the disarmament treaty. But as Red Hulk, U.S. Agent, Silver Sable, and the others rush to his aid, there’s one thing the Ctrl-Left haven’t considered- DRAGON ENERGY! (“Big things are happening and eyes are being opened due to magical serpents - Legacy stuff!). When Daddy finds a bootleg version of Shou-Lao in Sin-Cong, he claims its power and becomes the tremendous Iron Small Hand! Does the Squad have a winning new member, or will he be destroyed by the Controller?
32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #34
Written by JASON AARON
Plot by EXCITER
Art by MATTEO SCALERA
“PUTTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER” part two “NICE JUGS”
After meeting our crowdfunding goal last week, the Thunderbolts are back!!! Well, almost. Me (the Merc with a movie) and Ghost (who is a woman in Ant-Man 2) are back. The others? They’ll need some convincing...
Take Cain Marko, for instance. Civilian life has totally neutered ol’ Jughead. Strongest son of a gun on the planet, and is he using that buttload of power to rearrange bad guy faces? Or even the faces of neutral guys who lean bad? No! He’s raising houses for people who live in flood zones... He’s seeing a therapist to work through his daddy issues... He doesn’t even say “I’m the Juggernaut, bitch!” anymore! Now he says “I’m the Juggernaut, and I recognize the harm misogynistic slurs do to the cause of female empowerment!” You don’t really want to read a comic about that guy, do you? ☹️ Good thing he’ll need help against some otherworldly thieves of mystical artifacts who want to purloin his Crimson Gem of Cytorrak! It’ll be the perfect chance for me to be a bad influence and get him to rejoin my vigilante squad!
And oh yeah, these otherworldly thieves are basically like enormous cannibalistic Tinkerbelles - so expect our new team member added due to crowdfunding pledges, AoM’s version of Exciter, to die horribly! (Probably good for your health you came in 9 cents short of that tier reward, eh nx01a?).
32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99