Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1503

Thread: Action Figures

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Maddening. They can make it so hard to buy what you want. Yeah, don't pay those scalper prices.

I wish you luck in getting the figures you want.
    Yeah I'll probably find it for retail price eventually. Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah I'll probably find it for retail price eventually. Thanks man.
    You are welcome, my friend.

I appreciate all the finds you post on here for us, especially with the great poses and such.

In this day and age, I feel there should be adequate quantities of everything (and of course at reasonable prices, too!).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

You are welcome, my friend.

I appreciate all the finds you post on here for us, especially with the great poses and such.

In this day and age, I feel there should be adequate quantities of everything (and of course at reasonable prices, too!).
    Yeah during the lock downs I could understand the bad distribution and long/janky pre-orders. But now there is really no excuse. Thanks.

I present to you my custom of the Puppetmaster. I hope this works as I've never uploaded an image before.

thumbnail.jpg
    Hail Hydra!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    I present to you my custom of the Puppetmaster. I hope this works as I've never uploaded an image before.

thumbnail.jpg
    Wow! good job dude. Lookin like a Kirby classic.

Thank you, it's a shame that there are not more classic villains released. I've had to make a Red Ghost and The Owl figures and my next project is The Enforcers!
    Hail Hydra!

Extraordinary Member

Thank you, it's a shame that there are not more classic villains released. I've had to make a Red Ghost and The Owl figures and my next project is The Enforcers!
    Yeah it would be cool to get a ML Wizard. Keep up the good work!

thumbnail.jpg
    That looks pretty awesome, good work!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    My Walmart is the same way. The action figure section has been shirking as of the last couple of weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Maybe the reset is coming. Hopefully that's what it is.
    My Walmart NEVER has a good action figure selection. I never see anyone in the aisle, just not any/not much merch.

I love your signature tag, lol.
    I pretty much stopped doing toy hunts. I've got two Targets and three Wal-Marts in my general area and it's bare bones for toys. At least any figures I'm looking for.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I pretty much stopped doing toy hunts. I've got two Targets and three Wal-Marts in my general area and it's bare bones for toys. At least any figures I'm looking for.
    Yeah I do most of my toy hunts online now. Saves a lotta time. energy and gas lol. But Walmart did get alot of new stuff. They clearanced out all the peg warmers they had for the last year. Got the new joe,motu waves and that stuff is movin fast. Even motu Krang which was hangin out for a bit.

Incredible Member

Here is the haul from Japan. Mostly DB Figuarts. Figures the ones to get a bit munched in the suitcase were the Tamashii store exclusives. Pac-man took it worse than Goku, but both went from pristine to less than. IMG_3503.jpg
    Got the set of Kirby Nendroids “for the kids” ( They really did want them, but I’m not mad they are in the house.)IMG_3504.jpg
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

Also picked up this Dragon Quest Hero. Had no idea he existed until I stumbled on it at a BookOff second hand store. Love Dragon Quest aesthetics since I was a kid with Dragon Warrior NES game. Probably something to do with Akira Toriyama designs. IMG_3505.jpgIMG_3506.jpg

Edit: They also had separate armors you can get to change out. Need to keep my eyes peeled for those too now.
    Last edited by Brewman; 05-15-2024 at 12:27 PM.

Incredible Member

What good is it if he has nothing to fight?IMG_3507.jpg
    These Metallic Monsters Gallery figurines are sooo awesome. Solid metal and polished up. Wanted to get all of them, but space… If I get to go back I will be shooting for some of the larger Dragon Lord and boss villains. They come in larger boxes instead of the small bags so that much more room, but they are damn cool.

Also can’t have him battle in the quiet. Picked up the Dragon Quest soundtrack performed by the Tokyo Symphony set at a DQ pop up shop in Shibuya. I wish I would have grabbed more but it was right when we got there so trying to balance what else might have been found. IMG_3509.jpg

Incredible Member

And the final figure. IMG_3508.jpg

Vivi the black mage from FF IX. He is also like the Metallic Monsters, metal cast and polished.

Edit: Can’t believe I almost forgot Shampoo! Uh-oh looks like she isn’t happy about it either. No box and missing the base for her stand, but the wife is a huuuuge Ranma fan and was dying to get something for herself so couldn’t pass her up. IMG_3510.jpg
    Last edited by Brewman; 05-15-2024 at 12:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Here is the haul from Japan. Mostly DB Figuarts. Figures the ones to get a bit munched in the suitcase were the Tamashii store exclusives. Pac-man took it worse than Goku, but both went from pristine to less than. IMG_3503.jpg
    Got the set of Kirby Nendroids “for the kids” ( They really did want them, but I’m not mad they are in the house.)IMG_3504.jpg
    Wow what a haul! Cooler has always been one of my faves. I hear the dollar is strong in Japan right now. Must've been a great trip.