Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1526

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Amazing Fantasy 50 is going to be a collection of Spidey teaming up with Marvel licensed properties. If people trust me, I have a cover idea. I will need to get the complete list by Star Wars day though (May 4th) so I'll have enough time to include everyone.
    In Cleghorn we trust!

I’ve already written my G.I. Joe/Spidey team-up: “GREAT RESPONSIBILITY IS HALF THE BATTLE”! Its modern Joes (Duke, Snake Eyes, Roadblock, etc.).
    Last edited by Exciter; 04-28-2024 at 05:54 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

The Iron Maniacs are now on the clock:

"With the 260th pick in the 2024 Age of Marvels Draft, Team Iron Man would like to use six points and select - The Red Guardian (Krasso Granitsky), Super Soldier, from the University of Moscow."

First Draft Analyst: Many experts felt that Granitsky would have been a much higher pick, possibly a 2nd or 3rd Round pick, but he fell all the way down here in the 6th Round. Could it have something to do with the scandal surrounding him and Miss Moscow runner-up Itsvana Baglava?

Second Draft Analyst: It's possible or it could be the fact that Granitsky had such a poor outing in his last match-up against the Stalingrad Stallions. Either way, it could be a steal for the Maniacs!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The Iron Maniacs are now on the clock:

"With the 260th pick in the 2024 Age of Marvels Draft, Team Iron Man would like to use six points and select - The Red Guardian (Krasso Granitsky), Super Soldier, from the University of Moscow."

First Draft Analyst: Many experts felt that Granitsky would have been a much higher pick, possibly a 2nd or 3rd Round pick, but he fell all the way down here in the 6th Round. Could it have something to do with the scandal surrounding him and Miss Moscow runner-up Itsvana Baglava?

Second Draft Analyst: It's possible or it could be the fact that Granitsky had such a poor outing in his last match-up against the Stalingrad Stallions. Either way, it could be a steal for the Maniacs!
    I gotta know more about what he was doing with Itsvana…

Cash-in reflected on next tally!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Reward Points update!

Here is the current official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card, plotters!

Reference our rewards list for what you can turn in your points for. Here’s how points are allotted:

Remember, you will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.
    *1 point for Event submission

Other adjustments:
    Iron Man cashes in 6 points for Red Guardian (Krasso Granitsky).

ACADEMY X
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

ADAM WARLOCK
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A.
    -7✪

BLACK PANTHER
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

CAPTAIN UNIVERSE: BEYOND
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DIAMONDBACK AND NOMAD
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE ENIGMA CORPS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

EXCELSIOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪

F^2
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

HULK IN SPACE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE INTIATIVE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE MIGHTY THOR
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

MISTRESS OF KUNG FU
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

OGHT (Original Gangster Human Torch)
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

SILVER SURFER
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

SPELLBOUND
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

THUNDERBOLTS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

UNCANNY X-MEN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

VENOM: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

X-MEN: RED & SILVER #1
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Who wants to volunteer for a month to plot our rotating title, AMAZING FANTASY? It is about any outside property Marvel has ever licensed!

AMAZING FANTASY SCHEDULE
    Next Month #50: Anniversary Special! - anthology of Spider-man team-ups with licensed characters!
    Then #51: Marvell2100
    Then #52: Marvell2100
    Then #53: Marvell2100
    Then #54: Marvell2100
    Then #55: Marvell2100
    Then #56: Marvell2100
    Then #57: Marvell2100
    Then #58: Marvell2100
    Then #59: Marvell2100
    Then #60: Marvell2100
    Then: ???
    Future volunteers accepted!

Okay, so as you know, FFJamie94 cashed-in for the “To me, my Plotters!” reward! This will result in a “line-wide event” book where plotters of other books have the option of tying in! In the spirit of past events like “FEAR ITSELF” and “NEGATION,” I’d like to invite all plotters to participate. For next month, begins…

This is BLACK METAL!

If you’ve been following FFJamie94’s books, like VENOM: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D., then you know that two of AOM’s biggest bads, ULTRON and KNULL, have been building up to a huge conflict for over a year! Well now, it’s here!

The war between Ultron and Knull reaches its climactic final battle… and the Heroes of the Age of Marvels Universe are caught right in the middle of it! Parts of S.H.I.E.L.D. are being overrun by Ultron and his Iron-Army! Knull’s symbiotes are taking over New York City, attaching themselves to whoever they can! This is the war of A.I. vs Alien...

The Major Players

Knull: the King in Black! He’s a god of darkness and the progenitor of the symbiote species - and he’s been ripping his way through space for a while, heading directly towards Earth! Now he’s here, and he’s brought symbiotes with him! Already on Earth and awaiting Knull is also his “Cult of Knull,” a diabolical group of worshippers led by Carnage!

Ultron: you know him, right? The most powerful artificial intelligence of all time. He’s been preparing for Knull’s arrival. Notably, he’s taken over most of S.H.I.E.L.D. and amassed a bot army: the Iron-Army! He’s also created the “Iron Soldier,” a brilliant A.I. powered suit that Eddie Brock might choose to wield…

They’re ready to kill each other - and maybe everyone else! Who will end up the greater of two evils?

TL;DR: Your characters fight robots and/or symbiotes!! Or, perhaps, your characters join them?

Rules

The story will be told in a Four-Issue Event Miniseries called BLACK METAL plotted by FFJamie94. This will be where the primary story unfolds. During that time, all other plotters are invited to tie-in with their own books. This can be accomplished in the following ways:

(1) Directly. Your book’s monthly solicitation can tie-in to the events of Fear Itself. The solicitation would look like “BOOK X #18 *Black Metal Tie-In*.” All plotters who do this will get one extra reward point for their book.

(2) Stand Alone Tie-Ins. If you don’t want to interrupt the flow of your normal series, you can do a tie-in mini-series (or one shot) of your own during the event. It would be a separate, and second, solicitation submitted using characters that you already control and would look like “CHARACTER X: BLACK METAL #1.” Normal miniseries rules will apply, with the book able to independently earn reward points through the normal ways. Those points will revert to the parent title when the miniseries ends (or, if it's a one-shot, the next month).

(3) You can do both those things.

Of course, you don’t have to participate at all if you don’t want to. But, c’mon, it’ll be fun!

You probably know how real Marvel tie-ins work, and I encourage creativity, but remember that the main story will unfold in the BLACK METAL book. So don’t kill Ultron or Null or resolve the main story in your tie-in, but instead focus on what your characters are doing in the midst of this event. I hope everyone is looking forward to and will get hyped for this!

Other Books

FFJamie94 will be tying in the titles, HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN and VENOM: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. (with DEADPOOL taking over headlining duties)!

I, personally, am going to be tying in with both CAPTAIN AMERICA and THE MIGHTY THOR and spinning out at least one event miniseries: BLACK WIDOW: BLACK METAL.

Here is an advanced copy of BLACK METAL #1 so you all know how to tie-in:

BLACK METAL #1
    Plot by FFJAMIE94
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Art by JUAN CABAL
    The Summer event of the year begins...
    Knull and his forces have finally reached Earth, and it's time for Eddie Brock to make his most difficult choice!
    Venom suits up in the Iron Soldier armour as Ultron calculates his strength and skill.
    Meanwhile, Carnage returns as he starts his "Cult of Knull", killing everyone and anyone who they come across in order to please the new, nightmarish God!
    Venom must defend the streets of New York against the new Cult...
    Don't miss the first chapter in the saga that will change Venom forever...
    76 PGs/ PARENTAL ADVISORY...$5.99
    Last edited by Exciter; 05-03-2024 at 08:23 PM.

Leaked from a disrepute source... Yes, Wold Newton is the mother of all everything fits continuity mess. Tommy Westphall and Wold Newton have a lot in common.

This is true continuity pRon.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Leaked from a disrepute source... Yes, Wold Newton is the mother of all everything fits continuity mess. Tommy Westphall and Wold Newton have a lot in common.

This is true continuity pRon.
    It truly is all connected….

Now that Red & Silver’s oversized conclusion is out — thank you to nx01a for generously allowing me to intrude upon your opus! — it’s time for me to announce its successor!

Welcome back to the Real World, as one might say.

(Sound fx and special fx jokes allowed)

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Now that Red & Silver’s oversized conclusion is out — thank you to nx01a for generously allowing me to intrude upon your opus! — it’s time for me to announce its successor!

Welcome back to the Real World, as one might say.

(Sound fx and special fx jokes allowed)
    Very sfxy!

So not only do we have the BLACK METAL event starting next month, and also the AMAZING FANTASY #50 special, but also our current archive of solicitations began in June of 2014 (AOM is older than that, but this was the start after the forums were scrubbed). That means it’ll be TEN YEARS of AOM & Next Dawn that you can read on these rebooted forums! I think that’s pretty damn cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    So not only do we have the BLACK METAL event starting next month, and also the AMAZING FANTASY #50 special, but also our current archive of solicitations began in June of 2014 (AOM is older than that, but this was the start after the forums were scrubbed). That means it’ll be TEN YEARS of AOM & Next Dawn that you can read on these rebooted forums! I think that’s pretty damn cool!
    I've mentioned it before, but this is an exemplary project. Seeing the work put in by other poster and getting some familiarity with deadlines and working with other posters, not to mention character and creator sharing and distribution is a wonderful experience giving a small taste of what the real thing is like. You are all great and I am proud you let me play in your sandboxes.

Spider-Man and his entire cast is free. The state of the cast as written in the Coda is where I left them, but if anyone wants to play Romita to my Ditko, that would be incredible (or amazing, or even spectacular).

Spider-Man and his entire cast is free. The state of the cast as written in the Coda is where I left them, but if anyone wants to play Romita to my Ditko, that would be incredible (or amazing, or even spectacular).
    Thanks CC! Also, your inbox is full!

FFJamie94 was the first to request to take over Spider-Man.

I understand FFJ wants to continue the PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN book and will begin with a tie-in to Black Metal.
    Last edited by Exciter; 05-12-2024 at 05:21 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    FFJamie94 was the first to request to take over Spider-Man.

FFJ, do you want to continue the PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN book and numbering or launch a new title?
    Ohh I see, I was going to go with a different title, just because I think "Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man" better suits the story I got in mind, but I'm planning to follow from the end of Coda so I don't mind keeping the numbering.