Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
Marvel’s Freedom Fighters…:

CAPTAIN AMERICA
In a reality where WWII went a totally different way, the Axis powers have conquered or occupy nearly every major Country. An older, banged up, but still peak human Captain America continues to fight the good fight 80 years later.

AMERICAN EAGLE
With his blond hair, blue eyes, impressive wingspan and family fortune, Warren Worthington III was raised to be a key figure of the Nazi aristocracy. If only his pesky human values hadn’t gotten in the way. The Axis have put a bounty on his traitorous head second only to Cap.

BLACK WIDOW
Russian super spy Laynia Petrovna combines her fighting, assassination, and espionage skills w. her inborn ability to harness and control Dark Force energy to go after the Nazis in every awful way she can.

ANT-MAN
The son of Howard Stark was forced to live out his early years underground and on the run, expressing his scientific imagination on a…smaller scale. Tony Stark fights hard, plays hard, and lives like there’s no tomorrow.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
Before accidentally gaining superhuman powers, China’s leading nuclear physicist Dr. Chen Lu spent his career under the thumb of the Nazis, forced to experiment on his own ppl. Now he’s sworn to burn the Nazi regime to the ground.

NORTHSTAR
Born w. the ability to move and fly at superhuman speed and emit flashes of blinding light, French-Canadian Jean Paul Beaubier wears his Country’s colors as proudly as Captain America wears his.

SPITFIRE
For the last eighty years all the men of England’s prestigious Falsworth family have served as Union Jack, and all the women have been Spitfires. Emilia Falsworth continues the tradition, eager to leave her mark.
Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
The Invaders do need a rebrand. Calling them the liberators would be better.

Nice roster. I liked the idea of Cap being older but id halt his aging
"Liberators" could work, and I do agree that is a nice roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
Not a team but an idea for one. Costa Verde is a fictional country in Central America in Marvel and is where Silver Claw is from. I would like to see a story where some heroes have to go there and work with a team of heroes from the country. Maybe something like US Agent and Battlestar are sent there due to smugglers using super human enforces and they team up with Silver Claw and others who are the government's team of super heroes.
That could be an interesting team-up.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
They are D-list but that gives the pairing its appeal to me.
Understandable.