Page 128 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2005

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Slap this into MC-2.
    Yeah....that was my first thought too.. but then I realized they're mixed time periods.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah....that was my first thought too.. but then I realized they're mixed time periods.
    I almost posted it in the MC2 thread. IIRC Jubilee was leading the X-Men in MC2, so I picked another "X-kid"
    Prodigy would be in his late 30s; Sapna, Leong and Nga in their early 30s, Josiah and Aliyah in their early 20s and Warlock... Heck, I'm not sure how old he is right now. That would make them older on average than the current X-Men, but back in the 90s it seemed Scott, Hank and Jean were in their 30s as well.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I almost posted it in the MC2 thread. IIRC Jubilee was leading the X-Men in MC2, so I picked another "X-kid"
    Prodigy would be in his late 30s; Sapna, Leong and Nga in their early 30s, Josiah and Aliyah in their early 20s and Warlock... Heck, I'm not sure how old he is right now. That would make them older on average than the current X-Men, but back in the 90s it seemed Scott, Hank and Jean were in their 30s as well.
    yeah Aaliyah's the weird one out I guess. But this would work in MC2 as an X-team.... it's not like there's any reason to think Jubilee's team is the ONLY one now. If I was to do MC2 Xmen I'd make it have the old school thing as a main focus and have people like Push go there to actually learn stuff. This team would work for school staff.

^^^Yeah it works timeline wise. This was really good work!

Being human- a vampire/werewolf/ghost trio- B-negative/Jake Gomez aka Werewolf by night II /Cipher (Alisa Tager)

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/B-Negative_(Earth-42222)

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ewolf-by-night

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Alisa_Tager_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-27-2024 at 03:26 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^This is neat AF! These kids sound cool.

^^^Seeing these characters in live action would be fun!

I’ve (mostly) had no problem w. Sony’s visuals, just everything else they do w. the characters.
    Thank you very much.

If there is a petty god
    Sending calamities
    Punishing you
    For loving the wrong person
    Who ya gonna call?
    GODBUSTERS!

Beta Ray Bill
    Unlike Gorr, Bill knows not all gods are evil. But those who ask sacrifices, those who send calamities to test people's faith, those who punish people for not adoring them? They'll get a taste of Stormbreaker.
    Saving mortals from evil gods: that's his new mission and he assembled a team to help him.

Sera and Angela
    The two are reunited. They both had to deal with the unfair rules of Heaven, so they are willing to help those who rebel against the powers that be.

Blue Marvel
    Like in Ultimates, he wants to make a difference on a higher scale and saving lives is always a priority for him.

Voyager
    This is one of those characters that I like for what they could be than for what they are. I like the idea of an Elder being fan of the Avengers, and avenging may be her real purpose, the one that will keep her alive. I like to imagine her in different Avengers teams over the milleniums.

Nova
    Innocent people crushed by cosmic beings? Over Richards' dead body.

Stellaris
    The Gods came, judged and punished her people. She said "screw those assholes, I'm going to make them pay". She mostly hates Celestials, but she'd be happy to slay other gods as well.
    Rage Against the Heavens as a superhero team. Could be awesome. Very awesome, even.

^^^This could so easily be an actual Marvel book it’s scary.
    I can imagine someone like Zeb Wells or Nick Spencer pulling these characters out of limbo and actually doing something interesting w. them.
    Cosigned.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Being human- a vampire/werewolf/ghost trio- B-negative/Jake Gomez aka Werewolf by night II /Cipher (Alisa Tager)

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/B-Negative_(Earth-42222)

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ewolf-by-night

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Alisa_Tager_(Earth-616)
    Would be intriguing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Marvel’s Freedom Fighters…:

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    In a reality where WWII went a totally different way, the Axis powers have conquered or occupy nearly every major Country. An older, banged up, but still peak human Captain America continues to fight the good fight 80 years later.

AMERICAN EAGLE
    With his blond hair, blue eyes, impressive wingspan and family fortune, Warren Worthington III was raised to be a key figure of the Nazi aristocracy. If only his pesky human values hadn’t gotten in the way. The Axis have put a bounty on his traitorous head second only to Cap.

BLACK WIDOW
    Russian super spy Laynia Petrovna combines her fighting, assassination, and espionage skills w. her inborn ability to harness and control Dark Force energy to go after the Nazis in every awful way she can.

ANT-MAN
    The son of Howard Stark was forced to live out his early years underground and on the run, expressing his scientific imagination on a…smaller scale. Tony Stark fights hard, plays hard, and lives like there’s no tomorrow.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
    Before accidentally gaining superhuman powers, China’s leading nuclear physicist Dr. Chen Lu spent his career under the thumb of the Nazis, forced to experiment on his own ppl. Now he’s sworn to burn the Nazi regime to the ground.

NORTHSTAR
    Born w. the ability to move and fly at superhuman speed and emit flashes of blinding light, French-Canadian Jean Paul Beaubier wears his Country’s colors as proudly as Captain America wears his.

SPITFIRE
    For the last eighty years all the men of England’s prestigious Falsworth family have served as Union Jack, and all the women have been Spitfires. Emilia Falsworth continues the tradition, eager to leave her mark.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
    In a reality where WWII went a totally different way, the Axis powers have conquered or occupy nearly every major Country. An older, banged up, but still peak human Captain America continues to fight the good fight 80 years later.

AMERICAN EAGLE
    With his blond hair, blue eyes, impressive wingspan and family fortune, Warren Worthington III was raised to be a key figure of the Nazi aristocracy. If only his pesky human values hadn’t gotten in the way. The Axis have put a bounty on his traitorous head second only to Cap.

BLACK WIDOW
    Russian super spy Laynia Petrovna combines her fighting, assassination, and espionage skills w. her inborn ability to harness and control Dark Force energy to go after the Nazis in every awful way she can.

ANT-MAN
    The son of Howard Stark was forced to live out his early years underground and on the run, expressing his scientific imagination on a…smaller scale. Tony Stark fights hard, plays hard, and lives like there’s no tomorrow.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
    Before accidentally gaining superhuman powers, China’s leading nuclear physicist Dr. Chen Lu spent his career under the thumb of the Nazis, forced to experiment on his own ppl. Now he’s sworn to burn the Nazi regime to the ground.

NORTHSTAR
    Born w. the ability to move and fly at superhuman speed and emit flashes of blinding light, French-Canadian Jean Paul Beaubier wears his Country’s colors as proudly as Captain America wears his.

SPITFIRE
    For the last eighty years all the men of England’s prestigious Falsworth family have served as Union Jack, and all the women have been Spitfires. Emilia Falsworth continues the tradition, eager to leave her mark.
    The Invaders do need a rebrand. Calling them the liberators would be better.

Nice roster. I liked the idea of Cap being older but id halt his aging

Extraordinary Member

Not a team but an idea for one. Costa Verde is a fictional country in Central America in Marvel and is where Silver Claw is from. I would like to see a story where some heroes have to go there and work with a team of heroes from the country. Maybe something like US Agent and Battlestar are sent there due to smugglers using super human enforces and they team up with Silver Claw and others who are the government's team of super heroes.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 04-28-2024 at 05:55 AM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thank you very much.

Rage Against the Heavens as a superhero team. Could be awesome. Very awesome, even.

Cosigned.

Would be intriguing.
    They are D-list but that gives the pairing its appeal to me.

^^^Well I was expy-ing DC’s Freedom Fighters, so an older Cap for Uncle Sam made more sense!

^^^Well I was expy-ing DC’s Freedom Fighters, so an older Cap for Uncle Sam made more sense!
    Lol ok. I still wanted him older but more on the inside.

Someone should call him "Uncle Steve" as an in- joke.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-28-2024 at 08:37 AM.

Oh, nice take. So, Warren = Black Condor, Tony = Doll Man, Chen Lu = Human Bomb.
    Which one is Phantom Lady? Layna?

While we're at it:
    I didn't give it much thought beyond being a Marvel version of the former Big 7, and a team made of some of my favorites.

Last edited by mugiwara; 04-28-2024 at 11:49 AM.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Oh, nice take. So, Warren = Black Condor, Tony = Doll Man, Chen Lu = Human Bomb.
    Which one is Phantom Lady? Layna?

While we're at it:
    I didn't give it much thought beyond being a Marvel version of the former Big 7, and a team made of some of my favorites.

Its a good team.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

CAPTAIN AMERICA

AMERICAN EAGLE

BLACK WIDOW

ANT-MAN

RADIOACTIVE MAN

NORTHSTAR

SPITFIRE

"Liberators" could work, and I do agree that is a nice roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Not a team but an idea for one. Costa Verde is a fictional country in Central America in Marvel and is where Silver Claw is from. I would like to see a story where some heroes have to go there and work with a team of heroes from the country. Maybe something like US Agent and Battlestar are sent there due to smugglers using super human enforces and they team up with Silver Claw and others who are the government's team of super heroes.
    That could be an interesting team-up.

They are D-list but that gives the pairing its appeal to me.
    Understandable.
    The spider is always on the hunt.