Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
Hence why Damian fans are wanting Chip to keep using just Tim in the main title and leave Damian alone.
The comment you were replying was requesting that Damian be left out of this cross over.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make or what you think the complaints are about but it's not what your answer implies

Damian is the current official Robin so I'm not sure why the fact that he's on Batman and Robin or being the main Robin in events is said like it's unusual.
Tim isn't the official Robin but nobody minds him being Robin in the Batman series just leave Damian alone.

That's not too much to ask?
Exactly. I'm not complaining about Tim having a major role in the Batman book. Since Tim has no other book right now and Damian has a book with Bruce that's totally understandable.
But why does Zdarsky have to write everyone not Tim so badly? We don't see Williamson in Batman and Robin talking about the other Robins in a bad way to uplift Damian. We didn't see the solicitation for Damian's solo say "move out of the way Tim, the best Robin is back!"
Tim can have his stories, solo or with Bruce, I don't care. But Tim writers seriously need to stop with trying to make Tim the best by using writing everyone else worse.