MARVEL KNIGHTS!

THE PROWLER #3
Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
Plot by SUPERCOOPER
Art by KERON GRANT
“THE CHANCE ENCOUNTER”
It’s a literal blast from the past as Hobie Brown, the Bronx’s own vigilante the PROWLER, gets taken down by a dozen different cat burglars and crooks he used to run with! But New York City’s D-list underground haven’t come to threaten Hobie….they’ve come for protection, and reveal that over twenty small-time criminals have been brutally slaughtered in the past month alone! With his troubled past behind him, the Prowler will have to decide if he should, or even could, save his former friends and allies from ruthless justice! But when Hobie goes to talk with his old teammates Rikki, Rick, and Ricardo, he’ll be blindsided by a star-spangled, shield-slinging soldier: JOSIAH X!
32 PGS./Rated T+ $2.99

SHADOWLANDERS #3
Written by ED BRUBAKER
Plot by DJESSNL
Art by DAVID AJA
''THE HEIST PART II"
  • Moon Knight's heist on the Kingpins' tower starts. Watch as he tries to make his way in with his unexpected allies
  • And in the past, we will see Moon Knight recruit all these individuals. This issue? CLOAK AND DAGGER.
  • Something's smelly about CODE BLUE! But what? Katy Kiernan makes it her task to find out!
32 PGS./Rated T+ $2.99

DAREDEVIL: GUARDIAN DEVILS #3
Written by GREG RUCKA
Plot by BANEOFKINGS
Art by BILLY TAN
"THE TALE OF TWO DAREDEVILS..." Part Three of Three
Matt Murdock goes head to head against... Matt Murdock? It’s the battle to see who’s the real Daredevil, with the whole of New York City watching on! However, this provides the perfect distraction, as Elektra, Nighthawk and Songbird use the cover to dig deeper into the mysterious origins of the other Matt Murdock and are shocked at what they find! THE CONCLUSION TO THE TALE OF TWO DAREDEVILS is here!
32 PGS./Rated T $2.99

PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #3
Written by NATHAN EDMONDSON
Plot by BANEOFKINGS
Art by STEVE EPTING
"WELCOME TO CHICAGO, FRANK CASTLE..." Part Three of Five
The Howling Commandos are separated following the explosive conclusion to their fight with Frank Castle, who’s arguably landed in worse shape. He’s behind bars, and held captive in the Metropolitan Correctional Centre – a skyscraper fortress. But that was part of the plan – because the Warden knows the identity of the mysterious DIVISION H leader. There’s just one problem. A full scale riot starts mere seconds after Castle arrives – and his only ally may be reluctant but honest Detective Inspector Naomi Carter - the very woman who arrested the Punisher in the first place!
32 PGS./Rated T $2.99

FLASH #3
Written by GREG RUCKA
Plot by SHAGGYDOO
Art by TREVOR HAIRSINE
"Flash of Two Worlds"
Surrounded by the most twisted, powerful creatures of the Negative Zone, Agent Venom must unleash the beast. First he lets Venom go postal, but can Flash maintain control of psychotic symbiote especially in a dark universe of chaos? What happens when he suddenly has memories of Venoms former owners? It may be time to for Agent Venom's other hidden weapon his dog...Ms. Lion and wait until you see what this meta-canine can do. Meanwhile Flash and crew are being spied on by another being from another world...Spider-Ham?!?
32 PGS./Rated T $2.99

THE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #3
Written by JIM ZUB & KURTIS J. WIEBE
Plot by PERSONAMANX
Art by ADRIAN ALPHONA
"PHYSICAL EDUCATION"
Having escaped the dastardly GDMD class of doom MILES MORALES and his merry band of misfits start their first session of training with the astonishing BATTLIN' JACK MUROCH. But while both he an MILLIE COLLINS excel under Jack's tutelage, GANKE LEE is barely keeping himself together. What will he do to even the score? QUENTIN QUIRE has a solution, but will Ganke accept his MUTANT GROWTH HORMONE offer? Little does he know it's all apart of DR. NOAH BODY's patent-pending anti-Spider-Man Plan.
Also we last left RIO MORALES in the clutches of her evil brother-in-law the PROWLER. Will she be able to escape his band-saw heavy death trap? Perhaps, but the divine intervention of BOMBSHELL may render the question moot.
Find out in the next Stunning adventure at the BROOKLYN VISIONS ACADEMY.
32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

THE BUGLE #3
Written by DAN SLOTT
Plot by GLOBAL HONORED & SUPERCOOPER
Art by DAVE JOHNSON
"PRINT IS DEAD"
  • J. Jonah has been kidnapped! The Daily Bugle's most fanatical fan plans to make headlines of his own and put himself and his favorite editor on the front page, no matter how far he has to go to do it. J. Jonah may have been proverbially torturing his staff for years but what Gordon Thomas has in store takes on a more literal approach. Enjoy that cigar Jameson, it may be your last!
  • Who isn't being held hostage these days? A ViewTube user with dreams of fame has reporters Ben Urich and Norah Winters tied up and plans to become the first internet super villain in real time. Thankfully Miles Morales roommates are avid ViewTube watchers. Can Brooklyn's Ultimate Spider-Man make it to Jersey in time to save the day? Imagine the exposure when this new Spidey hits the World Wide WEB. I think we just found our headline.
  • Meanwhile, ace reporter Betty Brant and her secretly-superpowered-Skrull partner Ethan Edwards relentlessly search for the Death-Stalker's missing technology in order to get full access to OsCorp and the dastardly secrets behind the company. That is until Edwards' super hearing picks up J. Jonah in trouble. Can he slip away to rescue his boss without Betty figuring out his own secret? Does he even really want to? (This is J. Jonah we're talking about after all)
  • And finally, Gloria Grant's exposé on the super-villain auction site SuperZeroBazaar.com is ready for print. Except that someone inside The Bugle desperately wants to squash the story, and anyone in the know. Gloria dear, you really should have checked your sources..dun dun dunnnn!
32 PGs./Rated T...$2.99

VENOM: THE LAST DAYS OF EDDIE BROCK #3 ***A Marvel Knights Mini-Series***
Words & Art by TODD MCFARLANE
Plot by CLARK_KENT
"YOU CAN GO HOME AGAIN" Part 4
From the journal of Edward Brock Jr:
  • Day 5. Getting harder to breathe, but He just keeps chugging along. It's insane how strong he gets, while I keep wasting away. Sometimes I wonder if He's feeding off of my cancer somehow...might just be my imagination. Still trying to name Him. Maybe I'll call him Simby. Heh.
  • Day 6. Simby & I made our way back to New York, got ambushed by some cops this mornin'. Dumb bastards. When we were done, there were parts and guts and...things...everywhere. I wasn't up for it, but Simby...ate...one of 'em. Grossed me out, t'tell the truth. But I ain't gonna argue. No sign of the Spider...maybe he'll show his mug when we eat Jameson in the morning. Heh.
28 PGS./Rated M $2.99