Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1027
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I know you were joking , but that Shohei Guy is basically Robert Redford's Roy Hobs from The Natural.
    Well, without the getting stabbed bit, or the old for a player bit, yes, absolutely! You kind of expect him to hit a home run in his every at-bat. And if he didn't, it was likely because he hit a single, or a double, or a triple instead. If he hit a single or double, he would then steal a base just to see home better. It was like the baseball gods just put together a player from parts of all the best players of history, and Shohei was what they got. I'm glad he moved away from a team that was never going to the Series to one that just might.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm very happy I'm making the challenging sacrifices with the healthy diet for 90 Days to get optimal shredded results also with using 2 get shredded workouts most days of the week since I am seeing the progression of less stomach fat.
    Also, because it ends on June 28 so after that day I'll have the flexibility of drinking Coca Cola, and eating unhealthy food 1 or 2 days of the week.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I'm very happy I'm making the challenging sacrifices with the healthy diet for 90 Days to get optimal shredded results also with using 2 get shredded workouts most days of the week since I am seeing the progression of less stomach fat.
    Also, because it ends on June 28 so after that day I'll have the flexibility of drinking Coca Cola, and eating unhealthy food 1 or 2 days of the week.
    Awesome! Keep it up! And be careful those cheat days don't reverse your losses, that's happened to me from time to time.

Boisterously Confused

When I was younger, if there was one animal superpower I could mimic, it would have been the Peregrine Falcon's flight (or maybe the Squirrel's agility). These days, as middle-age appears in the rearview mirror, I'd pick The Dog's ability to nap deeply at will.

I'm pretty happy that I got my mother the Bruce Springsteen Greatest Hits CD for a Mother's day gift this year because it's the Boss, and because I don't recall getting her a cd by an Artist or Band for past gifts.

Also, I'm unsurprised I forgot those Box of brownies in the supplies room at Texas Roadhouse yesterday because this was after I was working as a dishwashing crew member for 11 hours.
    '
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Awesome! Keep it up! And be careful those cheat days don't reverse your losses, that's happened to me from time to time.

Thank you.
    Well I'm unsurprised that I've gone down to 160 pounds during this time however I'm pretty happy not drastically for my body because my jeans and shorts don't feel very loose.
    My normal weight is 175 when I was using the mostly unhealthy diet.

I'm pretty happy with the sign of just 1 line and fat for the stomach being pushed out below the button since I got information it's a sign the fat is exiting my body even though it isn't complete.

I am also pretty happy because having just look at the calendars of May and June that I have exactly 6 full weeks left, and 5 days until June 28th which in 2024 is on a Friday.

The next 5 weeks will seem long because it's 5 weeks except for the final full week because that is before the final 5 days.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Why do so many of my utterly random thoughts evaporate before I come back to this thread so I have nothing to post?

Oh, here's one ... I miss landline phones. Not for the tech, but for the design. Covers will never be as good as a phone actually shaped like a football. Or lips. Or M&Ms.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Why do so many of my utterly random thoughts evaporate before I come back to this thread so I have nothing to post?

Oh, here's one ... I miss landline phones. Not for the tech, but for the design. Covers will never be as good as a phone actually shaped like a football. Or lips. Or M&Ms.
    I still have a landline phone. Though, I know they are going the way of the dodo.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

I still have a landline. I live in a rural area so my cell phone service is a bit spotty. I make 90 percent of my calls on my land line. I dont have a cool one like my old UFO land line phone fro when I was a kid.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Never Date a coworker.; hard and fast rule, or more of a guideline?

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Never Date a coworker.; hard and fast rule, or more of a guideline?
    Its a guideline but most people pull it off.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I also have a landline, but, it doesn't get much use these days.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I still have a landline phone. Though, I know they are going the way of the dodo.
    I prefer using my landline phone for long conversations. I dislike when my ear gets hot with the mobile phone and it’s too close to the brain…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe