Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
R.F.K. Jr. Says Doctors Found a Dead Worm in His Brain

You know....if part of your brain has been eaten by worms...why are you on anyone's ballot for President. That is all I will say
He wasn't exactly eager to share the information, although I'm give him credit for acknowledging it when the Times found out about it.

And it wasn't the only medical issue that caused some brain damage. The article also mentions mercury poisoning.
Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
I could easily understand this “too old” stuff IF the alternative was an healthy person in their 30s/40’s. But compared to the Donald??
Biden seems older. Trump seems crazy, but that doesn't read as old. It's possible that there's room to convince people that Trump is suffering from age-related cognitive decline, although that may not be a discussion the Biden campaign wants.

Voters are looking for different things from them.

The comments about Biden's age allow for the argument that others are making the big decisions, so that even if a voter likes Biden as a moderate-ish Democrat, others who are to his left are really running the country.

Many Trump supporters like him enough that they'll consider his age to be worth the tradeoffs. Because if he didn't run, it would be a typical Republican anyway and that's what you'd get if he had to resign for his veep (assuming it's someone like Stefanik, Britt, Huckabee Sanders, Tim Scott, Rubio or Burgum.)

For Republicans who will vote for Trump because he's the party's nominee, they like the idea that some establishment Republicans will be running things behind the scenes.

There could be a potential argument that if Trump is declining, it's an opportunity for grifters who wouldn't be allowed near a presidential administration.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
Are you calling for the surrender of Hamas as THE condition to end all of this and have a permanent ceasefire?

(I agree with what you wrote on your post, btw)
There's some pushback against the question, but there is a reality that Hamas is not getting the message that everyone in the civilized world sees them as a force for evil on par with the Nazis (in terms of what they want to do, and what they're doing when they can.) Too many of Israel's critics are playing footsie with vile antisemites and terrorists, and there should be the same criticism against that as there would be against conservatives who aren't as eager to bash white nationalists.