Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2388
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    I’m all for them using this mini as a way to rid the Panther mythos of some of Coates and Ridley’s pet characters. Just need an on-panel death, no other further explaination in future issues or series. A simple house cleaning and then reset the status quo pack to where we found it at at the beginning (or the end) of Secret War.
    This.....is a good idea.

With the F4 movie seemingly all but confirmed to be set in a classic Marvel’s 60s AU would yall be interested in seeing a variant T’Challa appear in a sequel and play a main/supporting role in that universe? If we’re really going to start getting movies set in different universes (not counting Deadpool cuz that’s a unique situation) I’d be down for a variant T’Challa getting a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    With the F4 movie seemingly all but confirmed to be set in a classic Marvel’s 60s AU would yall be interested in seeing a variant T’Challa appear in a sequel and play a main/supporting role in that universe? If we’re really going to start getting movies set in different universes (not counting Deadpool cuz that’s a unique situation) I’d be down for a variant T’Challa getting a movie.
    Assuming we get a sequel before the F4 are inevitably folded into the main universe after Secret Wars. But yeah I’m down for a T’Challa variant especially if he’s played by Damson Idris or Brandon Alexander.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I am expecting Secret Wars to end with a new universe where the F4 and X-Men exist in the same universe as the rest of the heroes to make crossovers easier

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    So you think the vamps should wipe out the new Parliament along with the Prime Minister?

I'm okay with that.
    Lol bro, don't even get me started! I would say create real stakes, let Shuri go down, Tosin...down! The thought of going back to a Black Panther that has no choice but to go back to focus on the man T'Challa is a notion I'd gladly sacrifice Shuri for.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

MarvelFilmNews
    @MarvelNewsFilms
    Ryan Coogler has officially signed on to direct BLACK PANTHER 3

Marvel also wants him to direct their upcoming X-MEN reboot film

(Mytimetoshinehello)

I for one am happy. I think he's delivered 2 great comic book films. Leveled up in some ways with Wakanda Forever, although the loss of T'Challa is its only real flaw imo. However, the filmmaking and character work is great.

So now....its time to be loud and clear that T'Challa must comeback. Don't make it so they dont listen. However, make it so they have no choice but to accept we've grieved Chadwick and now are ready for T'Challa to return.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 05-08-2024 at 09:51 AM.

On a positive note...
    The BlackPanther game studio is hiring for multiple positions.
    GNBFC-dbkAABkn1.jpg
    https://www.ea.com/ea-studios/cliffhanger-games/careers

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    MarvelFilmNews
    @MarvelNewsFilms

(Mytimetoshinehello)

I for one am happy. I think he's delivered 2 great comic book films. Leveled up in some ways with Wakanda Forever, although the loss of T'Challa is its only real flaw imo. However, the filmmaking and character work is great.

So now....its time to be loud and clear that T'Challa must comeback. Don't make it so they dont listen. However, make it so they have no choice but to accept we've grieved Chadwick and now are ready for T'Challa to return.
    People have been loud and clear since Chad passed. There was never a "you MUST wait x amount of time before asking for a recast" it already will be difficult for it to happen because people were fighting it so hard. Honestly I see them more likely going the JR route, if not just keeping Shuri as BP altogether. Either one of those options will utterly kill the franchise dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    On a positive note...
    GNBFC-dbkAABkn1.jpg
    Yeah it’s gonna be a long while before we see anything but all I really need is to know is if stars T’Challa or not. Still crazy that this is something that needs to be asked

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    People have been loud and clear since Chad passed. There was never a "you MUST wait x amount of time before asking for a recast" it already will be difficult for it to happen because people were fighting it so hard. Honestly I see them more likely going the JR route, if not just keeping Shuri as BP altogether. Either one of those options will utterly kill the franchise dead
    The only way I see T’Challa appearing again is a variant in the F4 or somewhere else in the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol bro, don't even get me started! I would say create real stakes, let Shuri go down, Tosin...down! The thought of going back to a Black Panther that has no choice but to go back to focus on the man T'Challa is a notion I'd gladly sacrifice Shuri for.
    I don't mind them keeping Shuri around as long as t hey use her like she is intended to be: a supporting character just like everyone else. Stop trying to replace T'Challa with new characters that no one is going to care about. If anything they can use people like Tosin, Omololo and the rest as Agents of Wakanda, reporting only to T'Challa. They can handle the red shirts while T'Challa deals with the boss characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    MarvelFilmNews
    @MarvelNewsFilms

(Mytimetoshinehello)

That time was a long time ago.

T'challa aint' coming back as long as Coogler is directing.

I'd watch his X-men movie though.

I ain't watching BP3 lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    On a positive note...
    GNBFC-dbkAABkn1.jpg
    Was hoping we’d get a trailer this year but it seems to still be in the early stages. Has anyone tried asking them on twitter if it’s T’challa or not?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Was hoping we’d get a trailer this year but it seems to still be in the early stages. Has anyone tried asking them on twitter if it’s T’challa or not?
    I feel like we're probably not going to get major stuff until after Rise of Hydra is released since that game is already starring a Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    If they’re too stubborn to recast via multiverse I can definitely see them using Secret Wars to age up Junior. But as it stands I have zero interest in Black Panther 3 since T’Challa won’t be in it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"