Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope his appearance opens the door for them to consider bringing back Avengers:EMH.
    Wasn't X-MEN: TAS in continuity with the 90s Iron Man cartoon and Avengers: United They Stand (where they didn't feature Cap, Thor, or Iron Man lol)?
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

United They Stand wasn't in the same universe as Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, X-Men, and Spider-Man. The Silver Surfer cartoon from around the same time was also a different universe.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

X-men tas
    Spider-man tas
    Spider-man unlimited (heads says takes place in last season right after wedding and before mary jane was confirmed a water clone)
    incredible hulk
    iron man
    fantastic four

are all shows in this universe.

Some say silver surfer and avengers 90s cartoon was also but not sure plus surfer ep 1-3 does not match the ff surfer two parter.

Cap was in spider-man tas, x-men and iron man and if canon one episode of avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Wasn't X-MEN: TAS in continuity with the 90s Iron Man cartoon and Avengers: United They Stand (where they didn't feature Cap, Thor, or Iron Man lol)?
    I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    My EMH line-up would be Cap, Wanda, Iron Man, Ms Marvel(Carol)/Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Black Panther and Hawkeye. I'd add Vision and Natasha if I could expand the team.
    She-Hulk would be, IMHO, awsome, but I would love to see the introduction of Hercules, Mônica Rambeau, Moondragon, Jocasta, Black Knight and others in EMH.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    She-Hulk would be, IMHO, awsome, but I would love to see the introduction of Hercules, Mônica Rambeau, Moondragon, Jocasta, Black Knight and others in EMH.

Peace
    I would definitely bring them in for Operation: Galactic Storm and then when it's over, I would create the West Coast Avengers.