Page 102 of 142 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2125

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Bastion hasn't repurposed some of Forge's own technology.

What we really need is some sort of secret episode covering the events that happen to Storm while she's offscreen. Like you said, no way some big bad didn't notice the weather patterns. I'd like to think Loki or Doom pops up to see what's causing this and there's some sort of adventure with Storm as one or the other courts her to be their queen. Doom's bad mood with Bastion is because he's been rejected lol but he still doesn't approve of mutantkind's extinction because he knows those are the people of the goddess he's still hoping he's got a chance with.

Ohh fingers crossed we get Rouge Storm Episode, cause she was in the black outfit when Doomed encased her in Chrome and she lost her **** and showed them what separates a man and a Goddess,

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Ohh fingers crossed we get Rouge Storm Episode, cause she was in the black outfit when Doomed encased her in Chrome and she lost her **** and showed them what separates a man and a Goddess,

'97 teased the fact that every villain wants to make Storm their queen and now Doom is showing up so my brain is making the connections that Beau probably already made all the way back.

Agreed. I didn't mind so much that she was absent in the middle episodes because she had the Lifedeaths to shine but now the lack of screentime is starting to really be noticeable with multiple episodes in a row not featuring her. I hope this isn't a case .where she doesn't show up until the end of the next one. I want her back bright and early.

from the looks of the final trailer she has to be, she's the one who rescues Sunpot and Jubes, Uhh another week i must wait,
    "Goddess be Praised"

from the looks of the final trailer she has to be, she's the one who rescues Sunpot and Jubes, Uhh another week i must wait,
    Good catch, at least we should be feasting soon.

'97 teased the fact that every villain wants to make Storm their queen and now Doom is showing up so my brain is making the connections that Beau probably already made all the way back.

i mean that's one of her most iconic issues, i just need to see her display her power unfiltered as she did in the comics, Ohhhh the and Dracula storyline, i sometimes forget how many royal men tried shooting their shot with her,
    "Goddess be Praised"

i mean that's one of her most iconic issues, i just need to see her display her power unfiltered as she did in the comics, Ohhhh the and Dracula storyline, i sometimes forget how many royal men tried shooting their shot with her,
    Well we have Jubilee in the black costume she wore when she became a vampire so Dracula appearing seems like a pretty natural choice. And they can replace Kitty with Jubilee from the original story.

Well we have Jubilee in the black costume she wore when she became a vampire so Dracula appearing seems like a pretty natural choice. And they can replace Kitty with Jubilee from the original story.
    If only time could move faster when we actually want it to
    "Goddess be Praised"

I really hope Beau has a good explanation for her absence. Once Xavier returned the implausibility of her not being present just stuck out like a huge neon sign.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I really hope Beau has a good explanation for her absence. Once Xavier returned the implausibility of her not being present just stuck out like a huge neon sign.
    she could have taken out the big bads too quickly had she been there.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she could have taken out the big bads too quickly had she been there.
    I would have liked to see Storm shut down some of them nanobot Prime Sentinels(who are suddenly much less battle-effective compared to Trask last week....). They really are taking their time bringing her back into the fold...

13501625_10102131317779182_5695517024426471571_n.jpg
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I would have liked to see Storm shut down some of them nanobot Prime Sentinels(who are suddenly much less battle-effective compared to Trask last week....). They really are taking their time bringing her back into the fold...

When Cable arrived and took out the Trask Prime Sentinel in episode 7, he used an electro-magnetic cluster grenade to stop it. That makes the Prime Sentinels vulnerable to two members of the team: Magneto and Storm. I immediately thought back to episode two, when these two use their powers in tandem to cage the rioters. Now, to show Prime Sentinels as the big team threat, keep all the characters involved and keep the stakes high, but not make them unbeatable, you have to take those two members who can save the day off the board for a while. That was done with Storm's story arch of losing her powers and Magneto's capture in Genosha. Now that we are nearing me the end of the season, my guess is we'll see them come back to the team, and ultimately Storm and Magneto are going to combine their omega level abilities in the last episode to wipe out the prime sentinels globally.
    Last edited by Stormrocks; 05-01-2024 at 07:56 AM.

Like seriously, Charles was on the other side of the Cosmos and still beat her in return, if I had to guess Bastion sent a shipload of sentinels and hybrids to keep her busy, remember when she was flying in the upper atmosphere and the close shot of the satellite, its possible Bastion saw the obvious changed weather patterns and figured Storm still has her Powers, and sent Hybrids to try and stop her and Forge, cause i can't really think of any other way why she wouldn't haul ass the second she got her powers back and caught wind of Genosha, and just like the last episode it's Storming, so I'm leaning on the idea storm is on her way but is fighting as she's flying her way back, we saw how many they sent to the mansion, there's no telling the size of the swarm sent in storms Path

And the fact that Storm wasn't in the title Card intro, yet Xavier is, was a telltale sign she wasn't showing, still a good epp, but they could have at least thrown a bone and shown Storm defending herself, or possibly felt the Magnetic Shockwave Magnus emitted if anyone is gonna feel that, it's her, but i guess that time was slotted for the cameos

Yeah, but she had to have been ambushed Nonstop in her travel, Magnus is freed, and hes across the world in what had to be minutes, storm could do the same, unless she and forge are being attacked every moment, up until Magnus ends it
    I know, but I remember someone posted that Ororo deserves a break and she should give herself a week off after seeing that news lol. Hence her being a no-show at Remy's funeral. Sending Sentinels to attack Storm and Forge makes sense for all the reasons you listed. He would have sensed that she's re-emerged as an omega-level mutant (the only other one we've encountered besides Magneto who he already had custody of) plus Forge who could pose the other biggest threat with his mind.

Bastion seems to have lots of resources and connections so wouldn't shock me if knows all about what Forge can do.
    You all guys forget the huge storm that was going on during Jean, Scott and Cable's flight. Tell me you didn't miss that one!? I mean, something huge is going on with the weather, two episodes now, so my guess is, something huge is coming for Storm, most likely in the next episode. And they just show Magneto's Omega-level abilities, frying all those sentinels, I would give him that screen time, he deserved it, so he can show why he is an Omega now. But oh god, that huge Storm, wonder what's going on and Doom being here... did he captured Storm or something and are they doing the Rogue Storm cameo or something? We've seen the huge weather patterns change throughout two episodes now... and no Storm... except in the last moment with Professor X calling for her.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

At this point it doesnt make sense that she still hasnt returned to the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I hope so too. Her not being there after everything that's happened is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    You all guys forget the huge storm that was going on during Jean, Scott and Cable's flight. Tell me you didn't miss that one!? I mean, something huge is going on with the weather, two episodes now, so my guess is, something huge is coming for Storm, most likely in the next episode. And they just show Magneto's Omega-level abilities, frying all those sentinels, I would give him that screen time, he deserved it, so he can show why he is an Omega now. But oh god, that huge Storm, wonder what's going on and Doom being here... did he captured Storm or something and are they doing the Rogue Storm cameo or something? We've seen the huge weather patterns change throughout two episodes now... and no Storm... except in the last moment with Professor X calling for her.
    So Beau is apparently saying on Twitter that the last two episodes took place at the same time as Lifedeath 2. So the storm we see during Jean, Scott, and Cable's fight is Storm getting her powers back. That's why she hasn't shown up yet because everything takes place concurrently.