Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I was anxious about the Rhodey situation and glad he got a new armor and took down the Orchis goons sent to kill him and shamed the corrupt prison warden, it was satisfying. Glad Orchis is going down even if mutants will still remain hated and fear.
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know I'm in the minority, but the Prometheum Armor will always be a personal favorite...

The "Smokestack" armor? UGH! Not a favorite of mine.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

IMG_6966.jpg Got this incredible Tony Stark POP yesterday. I’d say aesthetic wise it’s the coolest POP I’ve seen for Tony. Had to share it with my fellow Shell Heads.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The "Smokestack" armor? UGH! Not a favorite of mine.
    Too bad. I remember Wizard Magazine made a comment about the faceplate looking like a monkey's face...
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

The neck on that armor...

Here's some Bloodhunt inspired fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post

Wow, that's graphic. Almost feels like Tony is enjoying this .

Apparently there are tabloid rumours that Hazel is pregnant... Tony needs to send lawyers to the World Enquirer magazine! (as seen in FF #20)
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/tabl...orch-spoilers/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, that's graphic. Almost feels like Tony is enjoying this .
    That time Captain America did become a vampire . . . in some issue of Exiles, if I'm recalling correctly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently there are tabloid rumours that Hazel is pregnant... Tony needs to send lawyers to the World Enquirer magazine! (as seen in FF #20)
    What?!?! WOW. That would be batshit insane lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

IMG_7014.jpgIMG_7015.jpg Just got this in yesterday. A neat little Iron Man statue of the golden Mark I made by Dark Horse. I’d like to get the gray Mark I as well, but this one is harder to get.

Little help here shell heads. Was Tony Stark/Iron Man featured a lot in Busieks and Perez Avengers run?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Little help here shell heads. Was Tony Stark/Iron Man featured a lot in Busieks and Perez Avengers run?
    He was used pretty consistently and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    See my response in Avengers thread. I don’t remember all that much, but from what I do recall Tony Stark was a genuine hero for at least one of his teammates. Note I said Tony, not Iron Man. Truly this particular storyline was about the man, not the armor.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tony + Hazel 4eva!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver