Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They should have. But I guess they don't have plans to do anything with her much less Bishop.
    Yeah I think it's safe to now say that we won't be seeing Bishop anytime soon.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah I think it's safe to now say that we won't be seeing Bishop anytime soon.
    Unfortunately not. Unless they're planning to give him a solo which seems doubtful.

Any character in this franchise is lucky not to see the light of day at the moment.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Tom basically said Bishop and Cable wont be bacl soon. He said thy arendisscussing Bishop so no guarantee
    X-Men Forever

The discussion parts did pique my interest. All the popular teams are filled and with Brevoort trying to push X-characters as individuals I could see a solo on the horizon. We probably won't see him till the winter but if he came back in his own book that could be worth the wait. Brandon Thomas or Tochi Onyebuchi writing Lucas would be a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Tom basically said Bishop and Cable wont be bacl soon. He said thy arendisscussing Bishop so no guarantee
    Bishop got screwed. His story isn't nearly as complex as Cable's, but he seems to have been sidelined for the same reason, that being a "back to basics" approach where overly complex characters are sidelined... at first.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

So they're going to drop two of the most interesting characters? And Cable's popularity is pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Bishop got screwed. His story isn't nearly as complex as Cable's, but he seems to have been sidelined for the same reason, that being a "back to basics" approach where overly complex characters are sidelined... at first.
    Neither of there histories are that complicated/complex imo. It’s just laziness not to use them imo.. especially looking at that Xfactor roster good god I’d be shocked if that makes 10 issues in this market But I think stuff like that is part of plan to put 3-4 books out that will last 20-30 issues & 3-4 books that will last 8-18. Then replace the ones that last 8-18 with new books, that will do same or so..

Don't disagree. Just saying that of the two, Bishop's is even less complicated. And I'm a big Cable fan. I like Bishop too.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Don't disagree. Just saying that of the two, Bishop's is even less complicated. And I'm a big Cable fan. I like Bishop too.
    Yeah Tom's answer doesn't make sense at all especially with Rachel being in X-Force.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Rachel is on the bus waving bye-bye to Bishop and Cable as they fade into the distance.

She's not a complex character at all.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

They are using Racheal probably because the write likes her and she in a relationship with Betsy. Which they in this world wanna focus on. I vsn see Cable being in his own or with WiFi not in teams. But what would Bishop be doing off panel as the world goes against Mutants? Its a wait and see. Hope hes used soon.
    X-Men Forever

They are using Racheal probably because the write likes her and she in a relationship with Betsy. Which they in this world wanna focus on. I vsn see Cable being in his own or with WiFi not in teams. But what would Bishop be doing off panel as the world goes against Mutants? Its a wait and see. Hope hes used soon.
    Either they bring back X-Treme X-Men or X.S.E.

We NEED a new X.S.E. title. That would be great.

They are using Racheal probably because the write likes her and she in a relationship with Betsy. Which they in this world wanna focus on.
    Maybe they should put Bishop in a relationship with Cable, then.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way