Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    There. He said it. Posting right now to X and Reddit that Stephen Strange will featured be in 2nd arc!
    I love Doctor Strange but that's a 'strange' choice. Hahaha. Ahem. I don't know it could be alluding to someone else. Anyway, if its written well. I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I said that's what she may be doing. Not that she did. Even if it isn't Logans kill squad do you honestly think that an X-Force book won't have some killing in it? It has Deadpool. My problem with killing if you understood what I said has to do with her being Captain Britain. England's premiere hero. I just didn't understand how a Captain Britain would fit in X-Force since that would make her a hero. X-Force are about anti-heroes. Or at least were. Look, I'm willing to wait and see. End.
    Yeah and there have been different iterations of x-force. One in which the OG writer said had a view point between Xavier and Magnetos.

But now I understand that you’re focusing on the KYost run and Remender run.

And yeah a patriotic hero shouldn’t kill but also she’s not gonna lose the Captain Britain role so we just kind of have to go with it and see how this new writer handles it.

I think she will be the one putting forge in check.
    Last edited by CGAR; 04-29-2024 at 08:39 AM.

Everything sounds great so far… I can’t wait for the new era to start!

A question… will this book be stuck in the mutant corner of the Marvel Universe, or will we see things from all over? I always loved it when books would have non-traditional villains or guest stars. Like Abomination or Modok or Red Skull fighting X-men or have the MLF fighting the FF.. Doctor Octopus ends up tussling with Iron Man… stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I said that's what she may be doing. Not that she did. Even if it isn't Logans kill squad do you honestly think that an X-Force book won't have some killing in it? It has Deadpool. My problem with killing if you understood what I said has to do with her being Captain Britain. England's premiere hero. I just didn't understand how a Captain Britain would fit in X-Force since that would make her a hero. X-Force are about anti-heroes. Or at least were. Look, I'm willing to wait and see. End.
    the past won't help you.

new deck. new dealers. new game.

So IDK if youre allowed to follow up on what you previously said but Deadpool is just a guest star for the first arc?

Im fine with either but just curious.

Would be awesome to see his dynamic with Betsy since they have history.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So IDK if youre allowed to follow up on what you previously said but Deadpool is just a guest star for the first arc?

Im fine with either but just curious.

Would be awesome to see his dynamic with Betsy since they have history.
    Wade is 100% a guest. He is not on the team on anything resembling a permanent basis.

I know you can't give out too many details but are there any unresolved X-issues that you will be revisiting? Also, will there be brand-new villains for this series?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Wade is 100% a guest. He is not on the team on anything resembling a permanent basis.
    And all is right with my world. *breathes huge sigh of relief.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I know you can't give out too many details but are there any unresolved X-issues that you will be revisiting? Also, will there be brand-new villains for this series?
    New villains, yes. And some [I hope, engaging] spins on old ones.

I don't plan on revisiting anything, not the way I think you mean. That said, while the Krakoa era will have come to an end by the time we debut, the ripple effect from all that will have ongoing consequences on the characters in the book.

The rise and fall of Krakoa is a significant and, I think, traumatic event to many, many mutants in the X-verse. It would be poor storytelling to ignore that.

So no revolving guest stars, and no Cable anytime soon in this book. Does this mean he's otherwise occupied/being used elsewhere?

Just kind of figured if he was going to show up anywhere it would be in the title he started.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I wonder if Betsy's history with Warren will be addressed in this, or if there will be any interaction.

I dont really think theres a reason to because he's not on the team and havent really interacted since Uncanny X-Force X-Men Disassembled?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No revisits! *said in my Edna Mode voice while I dance along with the X-Men Vogueing gif!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    New villains, yes. And some [I hope, engaging] spins on old ones.

I don't plan on revisiting anything, not the way I think you mean. That said, while the Krakoa era will have come to an end by the time we debut, the ripple effect from all that will have ongoing consequences on the characters in the book.

The rise and fall of Krakoa is a significant and, I think, traumatic event to many, many mutants in the X-verse. It would be poor storytelling to ignore that.
    I'm very happy to read this. As a fan of the Krakoa era I'm glad it will play into what comes next. I'm also looking forward to all the new that is coming our way.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So no revolving guest stars, and no Cable anytime soon in this book. Does this mean he's otherwise occupied/being used elsewhere?

Just kind of figured if he was going to show up anywhere it would be in the title he started.
    I have no problems with Cable. He can be fun. But he's got too much gravity for the stories I tell. Any book he's in becomes a Cable book and I'm not here to tell Cable stories or have the story I want to tell transformed into a Cable book.

I can't speak to what anyone else is doing with ANY of the characters people want to see but there are a bunch of us with a bunch more series and minis to be announced and a LOT of mutants unaccounted for.