Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Avalanche got his love during the Utopia era when he owned his bar, and the cartoon X-Men Evolution paired him up with Kitty Pryde.
    Avalanche will get his love when we finally see him and Pyro having romantic yet characteristically kinky sex on-panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Avalanche will get his love when we finally see him and Pyro having romantic yet characteristically kinky sex on-panel.
    I feel like Marvel should go in directions like this if they want books to succeed. With Pyralanche too, but also in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Extraordinary Member

Avalanche is happily married to a wife per Marvunapp.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Avalanche is happily married to a wife per Marvunapp.
    His wife is just Pyro in drag, that's why we never see her. And that's how Pyro's able to write such provocative romances. Even Avalanche doesn't know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Hoping if there is a free agency draft, I hope X-Factor lands Bishop, Lorna, and Roberto DeCosta.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Wonder if they’re gonna sweep the whole undead thing with Havok under the rug here like they did with his inverted self reemerging in Hellions. Also, God I wish they’d get rid of that stupid face tattoo from Pyro. It looks ridiculous.
    While others mistook Feral for Wolfsbane, I was busy mistaking tattooed Pyro for mask wearing MAVERICK...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    The pitch is WEIRD and the characters choice for that pitch even weirder. Aryan Airlines + Frenzy.
    Feral/Maria Callasantos is Latina, though the blondness whiteness of all the men on the team is peculiar.
    Where's that John Byrne blonde men meme (before there were memes) that had a repeated byline male headshot labeled "Hank Pym", "Clint Barton", "Steve Rogers"?
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    While others mistook Feral for Wolfsbane, I was busy mistaking tattooed Pyro for mask wearing MAVERICK...

Feral/Maria Callasantos is Latina, though the blondness whiteness of all the men on the team is peculiar.
    Where's that John Byrne blonde men meme (before there were memes) that had a repeated byline male headshot labeled "Hank Pym", "Clint Barton", "Steve Rogers"?
    Expect the blonde men to high-five while Frenzy and Feral fume, seeing them fail upward.

on second thought, i’m sorry i asked.🫣