View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Line for February?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFINITE DAWN

3 23.08%
  • HEROES DAWN

1 7.69%
  • STEEL DAWN

2 15.38%
  • GOTHAM'S DAWN

4 30.77%
  • COSMIC DAWN

1 7.69%
  • CURSED DAWN

2 15.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

One question I'd like to ask authors responsible for DC New Dawn is if by chance would not be in their plans to use the superhero: Ultimen (Wind Dragon , Long Shadow , Downpour, Shifter, Juice and El Brujo), The Global Guardians , Vril Dox and The L.E.G.I.O.N., Infinity Inc, O.M.A.C. , Justice League International , The Doom Patrol, Creature Commandos , Justice League 1 Million (with adventures of the Justice Legion A of century 853) , The superheroes of Hanna-Barbera (Birdman, Young Samson and Goliath, Mighty Mightor, The Herculoids, Galaxy Trio, Jonny Quest, Jana of the Jungle ) ?

Why not noble and heroic versions of the most terrible villains of DC Comics formed the super-group Justice Underground of Earth-3? Type equivalent noble and heroic, of: Lex Luthor , Vandal Savage , Kobra , Bizarro, Black Adam, Parasite, Mongul, Mongal , Despero, Darkseid ,Sinestro / Parallax, Oblivion , Doomsday, Gog , Major Force, Lion-mane, Cheetah, Deathstroke, Ares, Hades, Circe, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Bane , Ra's al Ghul, Morgaine Le Fey, Gorilla Grodd, General Zod , Ursa and Non, Malefic the Martian , Super Cyborg , Livewire, Killer Frost, Rampage, Lady Shiva, Dr. Light (Arthur Light), Captain Cold , Man-Bat , King Shark, Black Manta, Joker, Two-Face, Giganta, Doctor Polaris, Ultra-Humanite, Solomon Grundy, Kryptonite Man, Atomic Skull, Shadow-Thief, Prometheus, Star Sapphire, Shade, Copperhead, Riddler , Fernus, Clayface , Scarecrow , Metallo , Cheshire , Mr.Mxyzptlk , Toyman, Harley Quinn, Silver Swan , Doctor Psycho , Catman , Ocean Master, Queen Bee ( Zazzala ) , Silver Banshee, Felix Faust, Lady Tala, Reverse-Flash (Professor Zoom) among others ?
    Last edited by Sansomon; 02-21-2015 at 08:52 AM.

A good source to see which NEW DAWN characters are being used is our DC NEW DAWN LIVE post at http://community.comicbookresources....-new-dawn-live . I would also recommend that you private message the editors of the lines you are interested in about series you want to plot. Many of the characters you mentioned are being used, but you can still use them in your series as long as it doesn't conflict with the plotter's continuity in the title(s) they are being used in. For example a NEW DAWN version of CREATURE COMMANDOS was introduced in the early issues of KRYPTO UNLEASHED, however you can certainly do CREATURE COMMANDOS series. Superman 1,000,000 is in the JUSTICE LEAGUE: NEW DAWN series and he will soon be in his own series, however you can do a JUSTICE LEAGUE 1 MILLION series. Global Guardians have been used in SUPERFRIENDS, but you can plot a GG series. I have been using a version of Juice in Black Lightning, but the ULTIMEN concept has not been used. Vril Dox is available, but I would recommend to pm the COSMIC LINE editor MARVELL2100 about a possible L.E.G.I.O.N. I have a SPACE GHOST series, but the other HANNA BARBARA characters are unused. An Earth-3 concept has already been pitched and approved. If you have other alternate Earths ideas pm the INFINITE LINE editors clark_kent and lorec. As for DOOM PATROL, Robotman is major character in SUPERFRIENDS, but if you want to plot a Doom Patrol series pm the CURSED LINE editor Exciter.

Btw, you can post your picks for NEW DAWN whether you are plotting a series or not, it is open to everyone with no commitments. You can select as many titles as you like, although many pick an amount that they would actually buy. There is still time to enter your picks for February. Remember, series with continual low sales may be cancelled.
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 02-21-2015 at 10:36 AM.

I've added BATWOMAN & THE OUTSIDERS to my pull list for FEB.

I've also added Batwoman and the Outsiders to my pull list for Feb.

Fantastic Member

infinite dawn

agents of the multiverse #4
    seven soldiers of virtue #3
    the secret six #4

heroes dawn

justice league: new dawn #9
    flash #3
    nature force #9
    green lantern/green arrow #6

steel dawn

superman #9
    action #8
    superman: the man of tomorrow #2
    black lightning #9
    clark kent: journalist of steel #9

gotham's dawn

the batman #9
    batman: blue steel #8**final issue**
    cold justice #9
    harper row: agent of argus #4
    nightwing #8
    red robin #9
    poison ivy #9
    mud pack#4
    batwoman & the outsiders #4

cosmic dawn

green lantern's light #3
    legion of superheroes #9
    legionnaires #9
    earth's finest #3
    space ghost #3

cursed dawn

the many myths and wonder woman #2
    the demon #9
    hellblazer #7
    the elite #9

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

infinite dawn

suicide squad #3

heroes dawn

sensation comics #2
    the all new superfriends #9
    nature force #9

gotham's dawn

harper row: agent of argus #4
    poison ivy #9
    mud pack#4
    batwoman & the outsiders #4

cosmic dawn

black adam and the marvels #2
    omega force #9

cursed dawn

the many myths and wonder woman #2
    the demon #9
    hellblazer #7
    the elite #9
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

All-New Member

infinite dawn

Secret Six #4
    To be honest I’m having trouble following the plot, what with the team split into three seemingly unrelated missions, but I enjoyed the Black Canary/Huntress team-up and it was nice seeing Wesley Dodds in action.

heroes dawn

Sensation Comics #2
    I enjoyed the retro feel of Wonder Woman fighting the Blue Snowman. I’m skeptical about this detective they’re trying to set up with Wondy, but Etta was fun, as always.

Arsenal #5
    Still having fun reading about Felicity and Diggle’s adventures. Clock King as a government official was a neat idea too.

steel dawn

Krypto Unleashed #8
    Bizarre concept, but I had to get it. I'm not quite sure it worked, but the super-pets' interaction with Amethyst's flying unicorn was pretty fun.

cosmic dawn

Green Lantern's Light #3
    Mostly getting this to keep up with John Stewart’s cosmic adventures; I really like how much John gets to shine in this book.

cursed dawn

The Many Myths and Wonder Woman #2
    I’m still enjoying Wonder Woman interacting with Egyptian mythology, and I liked how she teamed up with Tuthmosis rather than fought him, that felt very Wonder Woman to me.

G.I. Combat #7
    Felt like Unknown Soldier’s origin was a bit overhyped, but I’m still following this book because I like the concept.

Another month has passed in the dynamic New Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC New Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at DC NEW DAWN LIVE!

Plus, those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it… or make continuity errors! Check out our post-forum reboot archive here:

JUNE | JULY | AUG. | SEP.
    OCT. | NOV. | DEC.

JAN. | FEB.

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC New Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for FEBRUARY 2015!

TOTAL SALES: 331, up from last week!

FAVORITE LINE POLL WINNER: GOTHAM'S DAWN!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: The many myths and wonder woman #2 with 12!
    RUNNER-UPS: Superman #9 with 11!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: Nature force #9 and cold justice #9 with 5!
    TOP SELLING LINE: GOTHAM'S DAWN with 68!
    TOP SALES PER TITLE: CURSED DAWN with an average of 9 sales per title!

BREAKDOWN:

INFINITE DAWN
    the secret six #4 – 10
    suicide squad #3 - 10
    seven soldiers of virtue #3 - 9
    the atom: man of molecules #2 – 9
    agents of the multiverse #4 - 8
    Total: 46
    Average: 9.2

HEROES DAWN
    justice league: new dawn #9 - 9
    sensation comics #2 – 9
    green lantern/green arrow #6 - 9
    flash #3 - 8
    the all new superfriends #9 - 7
    arsenal #5 – 7
    nature force #9 - 5
    Total: 54
    Average: 7.7

STEEL DAWN
    superman #9 - 11
    superman: the man of tomorrow #2 – 9
    clark kent: journalist of steel #9 - 9
    black lightning #9 - 8
    krypto unleashed #8 – 7
    action #8 - 7
    the uncanny superboy #2 - 7
    Total: 58
    Average: 8.3

GOTHAM'S DAWN
    the batman #9 - 9
    batman: blue steel #8 - 9
    harper row: agent of argus #4 - 8
    nightwing #8 - 8
    red robin #9 - 8
    mud pack#4 - 8
    batwoman & the outsiders #4 – 7
    poison ivy #9 - 6
    cold justice #9 - 5
    Total: 68
    Average: 7.6

COSMIC DAWN
    green lantern's light #3 – 9
    earth's finest #3 - 9
    space ghost #3 – 9
    black adam and the marvels #2 - 8
    omega force #9 - 7
    legion of superheroes #9 - 6
    legionnaires #9 - 6
    orion of apokolips #2 - 6
    Total: 60
    Average: 7.5

CURSED DAWN
    the many myths and wonder woman #2 – 12
    hellblazer #7 - 10
    the elite #9 – 10
    g.i. Combat #7 - 7
    the demon #9 - 6
    Total: 45
    Average: 9

TOTAL SALES: 331

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Prepare your bodies accordingly!

Remember plotters, the Deadline for submission of your solicitations is THE 29th (or this month, the 1st!)! If you haven’t already submitted them, that means you're late, so get to it!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Thanks for the comments about Green Lantern Karma Lad. John Stewart will definitely be take charge in this series as he asserts himself and continues to grow as an important figure in the Corps.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Thanks guys! I am so excited you guys are still loving MM&WW! And to show my love of you guys, the next 3 issues will have 6 bonus pages, with bonus stories! For the same price! I have some exciting stuff planned for the series and for Wonder Woman. Including a special guest star in the next arc!

Also very thankful for those that got Poison Ivy and Nature Force. Exciting stuff planed for that as well. So please stay tuned haha.

Sending in my issue solicits now. Just got home. Hope you guys enjoy the next issue of The Many Myths and Wonder Woman!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Frist, I am thrilled to see participation going up and up. Second, I want to thank everyone that supports the Infinite Line and the books I plot. Really having a blast doing this, even when real life gets in the way at times.

Great job this month everyone. The titles look great across the board! And a big hand to our winners this month too!

You know I see a screw up, most sales per title was actually the Infinite Line with 9.2!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Yeah, caught that too. No worries.