MARVEL GLOBAL!

TAKE A.I.M.! #8
Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
Plot by EXCITER
Art by SEAN MURPHY
“M.A.I.M.” Part One “THE FRENEMY OF MY FRENEMY IS MY... ?”
A.I.M.'s Black Widow, Yelena Belova, knows that M.O.D.O.K. and his crew are traitorously conspiring against the Scientist Supreme, Monica Rappaccini. While Whiplash and the Living Laser slow her down in Moscow, can M.O.D.O.K. manipulate those interfering Russian do-gooders, the Winter Guard, into taking out the Black Widow before she exposes him? Or is everything about to blow up in his huge, fat face?
Meanwhile, the Spot senses an upcoming A.I.M. Civil War and wants to make sure he's on the winning side – by being on both sides! Can the master of holes seduce Ms. Rappaccini? At the same time, the Lizard helps his former paramour Dr. Kavita Rao leak information on both A.I.M. And M.O.D.O.K. to U.S. Agent... has he been a cold-blooded triple agent for eight whole issues? Find out inside!
32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #8
Written by DAVID LISS
Plot by MARVELL2100
Art by STEFANO CASELLI
"ATHENA Rising!" Part 1: No Boyz Allowed
Cloud 9 and Madam Hydra have rejoined ATHENA, the all-female terrorist group led by Superia and have turned over captured Atlas agent 3-D Man to prove their loyalty! Superia has plans to attack a Super 8 summit in Hong Kong, killing all the world leaders and throwing the world in turmoil! Agents Jimmy Woo and Kasper Kole working alongside the LMD Max Fury have been tracking the group to find their base and stop the attack! But exactly what is Fury's real motive for helping to stop ATHENA? Back at Atlas headquarters, Gyrich sends Jason and Ana to investigate a series of grisly murders involving retired FBI agents. The one thing they all had in common is that they each worked on a case involving the serial killer The Crying Man! Who is killing these former agents and isn't The Crying Man dead?
32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

DAUGHTERS OF THE DRAGON #2
Written By CULLEN BUNN
Plot By MARVELL2100
Art By EMMA VICELLI & NICK DRAGOTTA
"Games of Death and Deceit!" Part 2: The Killer Bs
Colleen begins to probe into the background of the company Cyber-Tek by sneaking into their New York offices! On the surface, it appears to be a bio-tech company that does R&D on improving artificial limbs for vets and other people with specific disabilities. Digging further, she finds that the company has been involved in some projects that would be considered illegal and inhumane! Suddenly, she moves at the last second, barely evading a strike from an energized blade! She turns, sword in hand to face her female attacker, a person whom she doesn't recognize! Her name? Ghost Face Killer! Meanwhile in Lavislov, Misty and White Fox, posing as attaches to the US Embassy, break into the Cyber-Tek offices there to search for clues. They don't get too far before Misty becomes suspicious that there hasn't been any activity here in months. She realizes that this is a trap! But before they can leave, they are confronted by the Killer Bs: Bullet(Daredevil) and Barracuda(The Punisher)!
32 PGS./Rated M...$2.99

SPYMASTER #8***WAR OF THE PARKERS***
Written by SCOTT SNYDER
Plot by SHAGGYDOO
Art by J H WILLIAMS III
"True Lies"
Spymaster has been monitoring his mentors who are also 2 of the greatest super-spies the world has ever seen...Richard and Mary Parker, the long believed dead parents of Spider-Man. He now knows that although both of them had been long time SHIELD agents, one of them has also been double-agent for HYDRA! He's watched their daily routines for the last 72 hours, but little does he know they have been also watching him! This leads to a major fight between Spymaster and the two people who made him the elite agent he is today. When you are attacked with high-tech weaponry and a relentless duo martial arts assaults, the best strategy is escape. Spymaster knows he can gain more answers by visiting the hub of information that is the home of Tony Stark!

The Parkers return to their hideout. What begins as their unorthodox covert domestic lives quickly descends into accusations and finally a confrontation. All household items double as weapons, all furniture doubles as shields. However, what hurts both the most is the betrayal and the shocking revelation of decades of deception. It's Parker versus Parker and no matter who wins the encounter, they both lose. CONTINUED IN NEW MUTANTS, IRON MAN and SPIDEY!
32PGS./Rated T $2.99

SHIELD’60 #3
Written by LEE CHILD
Plot by cyberhubbs
Art by MICHAEL LARK
"WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE WATERLOO." PART 1 OF 2
"...Virginia. Waterloo, Virginia. Little town in the middle of nowhere. Stone's throw from D.C. Perfect place for a secret Hydra base, right out in the open -- if ya happen to be driving the loneliest damn dirt road that ever existed. We got a man on the inside, fella by the name of Joe Robards. Socks I got on right now are older than that kid. But he's good at what he does, has a real knack for finding out secrets and burying deep the ones he's already got. Unfortunately, the boys back in Washington want him outta there for some other secret mission we don't get paid enough to know about. Means me and Duggan gotta get in and retrieve him. We posed as hikers, said our truck brown down a mile back. Things were goin' fine until we walked into that damn soda shop. I got a knack of my own, a real keen ear. I could hear the subliminal message right behind the music playing outta the jukebox. 'Kill Nick Fury. Kill Nick Fury.' It sure had a beat you could dance to..."
32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99