MARVEL KNIGHTS! Part 2

VENOM #1
Written By ZEB WELLS
Plot By SHOCKDINGO
Art By CLAYTON CRAIN
Double-sized First issue! A good symbiote can never be too busy! After a phone call from Flash's former mentor, General Dodge, he decides to juggle being an Avenger for Hire and a special agent. How hard could it be? First up is orientation and getting to know the techie will be quite a challenge. Meet Henry Russo, a fast-talking techno wiz who claims to have worked with everyone from the Avengers to the Punisher. Warning, he's got a ton of stories, and you're going to hear them all.

-Sometimes the rules need to be broken for the greater good. Lockhart Medical has forged miraculous prosthesis and have changed the lives of dozens of volunteers, despite objections from the government. Could this be nothing more than bureaucratic posturing...or does this have to do with rumours of “monsters” appearing in darkened alleys?

-Special Back-up story: Pat Mulligan. Cop. Father-to-be. Kidnapper?! Ravencroft's Dr. Kafka has seemingly been taken hostage by one of New York's finest! Why the sudden shift in behaviour and what does he mean 'he has to warn us'?
32 PGS./Rated T...$3.99

AVENGERS 4 HIRE #4
Written by ANDY DIGGLE
Plot by SHAGGYDOO
Art by IAN CHURCHILL
"Text me..Tweet me...Google me....EAT ME" Pt 2 of 3
The Bar with No Name. How do you "Bar Rescue" a dive frequented by super-villains? First you have a staff of superheroes. Luke Cage, Shang-Chi and Miraclewomen are the bartenders. Flash Thompson and Miss Lion are the bouncer/security. The mysterious Jackpot is the waitress. The Machine Man Aaron Stack is the cook as well as maintenance and You also need investors with a vision and Ant Man Eric O'Grady and Dollar Bill have big plans for the establishment, not to mention how to network and line their pockets. Too bad some of the employees are drinking on the job and it's a superheroes vs supervillains throwdown! That all comes to screeching halt when Venom goes crazy and wants to fight and or kill EVERYONE!
The Night Thrasher, Dwayne Taylor has purchased the patent of Dr. Noah Body's invisibility process. Night Thrasher is already kick-ass, but a Night Thrasher you can't see may be unstoppable. However, as a wise man once said "with great power comes great responsibility."
32 PGS/Rated T…$2.99