View Poll Results: WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LINE FOR JULY?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • COSMIC DAWN

1 7.14%
  • CURSED DAWN

3 21.43%
  • HEROES DAWN

1 7.14%
  • GOTHAM'S DAWN

5 35.71%
  • INFINITE DAWN

0 0%
  • STEEL DAWN

4 28.57%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

INFINITE DAWN
    Within the walls of reality, a thousand worlds await you!

AGENTS OF THE MULTIVERSE #9

Writer – Greg Rucka
    Artist – Tom Grummett
    Plotters – Clark_Kent & Lorec
    48 pages $3.99 Rated T+
    July 2015

Vicki the Vampire Slayer, Part 5

• Beaten & bloodied (but not bitten), Gar El is on his last stand against the Justice Masters. Summoning all of his will, he unleashes his full power in the form of sunlight-driven heat vision! Vampire Wonder Woman & Vampire Green Lantern are dusted by the blast, with Vampire Superman receiving terrible burns but speeding away. He flies off into the darkness of outer space to heal...and to plan his revenge. Gar hits his knees, utterly spent & in need of a recharge of sunlight.
    • At the old cathedral bell tower, Master Vampire Batman is pleased at the offering. Before he can bite her however, Vicki awakens. Snapping off a piece of wood from the rotting tower, she lunges at Batman. Their struggle shakes the foundation of the old cathedral, as the Agents approach it.
    • Once inside, the Agents move into position behind Vicki. Vampire Batman starts to laugh, telling Vicki how much he'll enjoy siring her to be like him. From her position, Montoya thinks she has the jump on him, but he swats her away like a fly. Vicki & Damage try to distract him, while Maria reads the incantation.
    • Vampire Harley roams the street below when she spots Gar. She lunges, biting at him, but Gar manages to stake her rather quickly. As he moves into the building, he doesn't notice the tooth-shaped mark on his neck...
    • Above, the Master has Vicki pinned, throat inches away. Before he can bite her, Maria finishes the incantation, restoring his soul! He crumples to the floor, instantly filled with remorse. With tears in his eyes, he pleads to Vicki: "kill me..." Vicki drives her stake into his heart, turning him to dust. As the sun begins to rise, the Agents are teleported away while Vicki prepares to mourn the lives lost.

EARTH-51: VIR LETUM #4

Plotted by Clark_Kent
    Written by Alan Grant
    Drawn by Barry Kitson
    24 PG / Rated T+ / $2.99

From the Black Casebook of Bruce Wayne

The superhero community was in shock. Not only were we no closer to identifying this robed figure, but we'd lost one of your most powerful, and one of our most loved, members. Zatanna was gone, and it was up to us to make sure it wasn't in vain.

The world continued to collectively panic; more than ever, people believed the "End of Days" were here. We quickly organized the various teams - the League, the Titans, the Outsiders , the Society, et al - and set out to scour the globe. Certainly there had to be signs of this "rapture" somewhere, anywhere, other than in Gotham. And then it happened...time jumped again. One moment we were standing in the Watchtower, the next I found myself standing in the foyer of Wayne Manor. A week had passed. But how? And why?
    I wouldn't have long to think about it. I was alerted to a breakout at Arkham, led by the Scarecrow...just as I had seen it in the portal...

THE SECRET SIX #9

Plotted by LEE STONE
    Written by Ed Brubaker
    Art by Francesco Francavilla
    Task Force X closes in as the Secret Six find themselves at the mercy of Alexander Luthor.
    Batwoman finds Nocturna... And makes a startling discovery.
    Meanwhile, Tarantula takes matters into her own hands to help Nightwing but she may jeopardize the team in the process.
    32 PGS./ Rated T...$2.99

EARTH-3 #5

Plotted by KINGKASARA
    Written by MARK MILLAR
    Art by JOHN CASSADAY
    Main Feature: “THE MENACE OF STEEL” Part 2 of 3
    Months after his disappearance in the Phantom Zone, Clark Kent has returned to Earth. But he’s not alone. Kent comes back wearing the strange garb of his alien rescuer, the Kryptonian scientist Jax-Ur. The world hails Kent as “Ultraman” (from the U-like House of Ur symbol he wears) as the herald of a new, enlightened age. Jax-Ur is intent on studying this new planet, and barely pays Ultraman any attention. Only Clark’s old (and only) friend Tess Luthor notices anything strange about him. His experience in the Phantom Zone has twisted him, and Jax-Ur is hiding something. Tess rushes to solve these mysteries, before it’s too late for Clark…and the entire planet!
    Backup Feature: “BEWARE MY POWER” Part 2 of 3
    From the Journal of Joe Harrolds:
    I’ve spent my whole life afraid, looking over my shoulder, waiting for somebody to “get” me. But I’m not afraid any more. Now it’s everyone else’s turn to be afraid! The ring grants me incredible power, forms the weapons and monsters from the dark corners of my mind. I was experimenting with it when I got attacked! Missiles blasted all around me, from Ferris Industries’ Manhunter UAVs! I shot them down. Now I’m about to pay Ferris a visit, and after that on to Coast City!
    48 PGS./ Rated T...$3.99

SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VIRTUE #8
    Plotted by KINGKASARA
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Art by ESAD RIBIC
    “AFTERMATH”
    The Seven Soldiers are in hiding at Sivana’s manor when the globe is devastated by the Roaming Storm, the fourth of the omens. A massive hurricane that moves across the globe faster than anything ever seen before, it leaves unparalleled carnage in its wake. Citizen Cold decides that the soldiers can’t just ignore it and tries to persuade the rest that it is now their duty to help. The Thunderer insists they prepare for battle, and the Black Twins have no idea how to begin being heroes, but surprisingly, the Cheetah makes the case for the heroes to intervene. They trek across Europe and Asia in the storm’s path, saving lives and mitigating the damage. Public opinion begins to turn, and the Soldiers learn that they may in fact be capable of doing good in the world! But while soldiers become heroes, a new threat emerges. The Horsemen, once a motorcycle gang that threatened Central City, are empowered by an unknown force to become a lethal threat. Their first target: Dr. Thaddeus Sivana!
    32 PGS./ Rated T...$3.99

SUICIDE SQUAD #8

Written by JOHN OSTRANDER
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by SHANE DAVIS
    "going under" part 2 of 3

• The United Alliance, the unification of all countries except the the super powers, Qurac, Markovia and it's eastern European countries allies. On a Earth under a red Sun where technology is God out of necessity of survival, a rogue group of metas and vigilantes are major threat to all the world's security. The Justice League of Assassins have continually terrorized the governments, they want them to surrender their power of die. How do you stop a JLA including Parallax and Martian Manhunter. The Suicide Squad members Rick Flag, Harley and Crazy Jane (possessed by Deadman) were sent out to infiltrate and distract the team. While members and enemies Lex Luthor and Clark Kent aka Deadshot are sent on another mission. Lex will lure them into a fake alliance using his vast knowledge/resources as bait and once they are in a vulnerable position Deadshot would take them out from a distance with customized armor piercing bullets. Only Lex has other plans. He wants to tell Clark his true alien origin and unleash his superman potential, but at a major price. Plus, Luthor has a major incentive for Deadshot in the form of Kryptonite!
    • Undercover operatives Bronze Tiger and Sub-Zero have already been forced to kill Squad members Hyena and Multiple Man. Now they have to torture other captives Nightshade, Toy Man and Amanda Waller. However, this is the moment Waller has been waiting for and with a hypnotic command she unleashes the beast that is the Bronze Tiger. Can even the Squad defeat ex squad member Batman (Damian Wayne) who knows all their weaknesses as well as Arrow, Merlyn, Shiva, Deathroke, Martian Manhunter, Flash and Parallax?!?
    40 PGs./Rated T...$2.99
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 07-05-2015 at 09:18 AM.