View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite AoM Line For October 2015?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marvel Assemble

0 0%
  • Marvel Global

0 0%
  • Marvel Knights

2 16.67%
  • Sci-Fi Marvel

0 0%
  • Marvel Supernatural

3 25.00%
  • Uncanny Marvel

3 25.00%
  • Amazing Marvel

4 33.33%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MARVEL GLOBAL! Part 2

S.H.I.E.L.D. '60 #3 *recommissioned*
    Written by ED BRUBAKER
    Plot by GLOBAL HONORED
    Art by J.H. WILLIAMS III
    Variant Cover by STEVE EPTING
    "Assault on the Island of Doctor Zemo!"
    • Agent Robards is dead. His decapitated head delivered to the Helicarrier and Nick Fury himself as a direct "FU" from Baron Heinrich Zemo, a madman nearly forgotten since the end of the war, as was his organization...HYDRA! But as the legend goes, cut off one head and two more grow in its place. A rescue mission to save the stranded team of Howard Stark, Peggy Carter, Gabe Jones and Alexander Pierce from a mysterious island in the Bermuda Triangle has now turned into a full scale invasion plan. Set new coordinates...to HYDRA Island!
    • Fury, Contessa, Dum Dum, 007 and Aldo Raine will lead a direct attack on Zemo's fortress. Unfortunately, they can't see the buzzsaw ambush their heading straight into. Stark, Peggy, Gabe and Pierce are well aware of the monsters Zemo has created that guard this island, witness their courage and ingenuity as they fight for their very survival against these grotesque creatures of absolute evil. This cold war is about to get hotter than hell itself.
    • What vile surprise does Zemo have in store for our heroes? Is an Agent of SHIELD working for the enemy? Find out in the most action packed issue yet!
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

S.H.I.E.L.D. '60: CONFIDENTIAL
    Presents Aldo Raine in "Soldiers, Scalps and Sacrilege"
    Written by JASON AARON
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art & Cover by HOWARD CHAYKIN
    "Dammit! I just cannot get this right" Lieutenant Aldo Raine has been admiring for weeks the uncanny knack that this young American soldier has for carving a darned octopus onto those Nazis' heads. Or as this young "Bucky" calls 'em, Hydra! Like they needed another name. Raine has heard plenty of names for them and he's planning on forgetting every one of them once the last sunova**** is laid rotting in the ground. Which is partly why Aldo "the Apache" has let this young "Buck" talk him into some crazy skit through Denmark with some prize fighters by the name of the Howling Commandos! Just as long as there's some Nazi's hollerin' on this ride too, he's more than happy to show 'em how it's done. Anyways, a top secret Nazi camp set up in Jutland is apparently home to the next breed of Nazi-Monster - uber soldiers made from an enslaved Golem! Aldo doesn't know if he's ready to believe these whack-jobs, actually he knows that he doesn't, but they're offering him some big guns, a bigger target, and a hand firing them! What's a little crazy between allies anyway?
    Join the All-Star creative team of AOM's McGaffer, Jason Aaron & Howard Chaykin as they paint their sequential masterpiece in Nazi-Monster blood!
    32 PGs./Rated M...$2.99

SNAKE EYES: REAL AMERICAN HERO #8
    Written by CHUCK DIXON
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by JEROME OPEÑA
    “A HISTORY OF NINJA VIOLENCE”
    ***HYDRA-COBRA WAR Tie-In***
    As the Hand and the Arashikage ninja clans battle it out for their respective sides in the HYDRA-COBRA War, experience the true origins of their rivalry - which dates back to 14th century feudal Japan!
    Legend speaks of a mighty Emperor who appointed his most capable general to protect treasure blessed by Hachiman (八幡神), the god of war. The general did such a good job and the treasure was so well concealed that its location was lost with the ascendancy of subsequent emperors, and the general's family would evolve into the elsuive Arashikage. For generations, the Arashikage worked as ninja (忍者), developing a reputation for being able to perform impossible tasks. At some time in the 16th century, the clan was corrupted by worship of a demon known as the Beast (野獣), who imparted his adherents with dark magic. Both the Silent Master and the Hard Master, leaders of the Arashikage and predecessors to Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow respectively, rejected these dark practices and attempted to exile their practitioners. It did not go smoothly. This is the story of the bloody genesis of the Hand! Find out why what happened so long ago is still causing ninja violence today!
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

TAKE A.I.M.! #16
    Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by SEAN MURPHY
    “A HOLE IN THE GROUND”
    ***HYDRA-COBRA WAR Tie-In***
    Solid Snake's extraction was a complete success. Not only did he get the enemies of A.I.M. out of the occupied Principality of Lichtenbad, but he managed to apprehend a member of M.O.D.O.K.'s inner-circle: Whiplash! Stripped of his electrically-charged whips and separated from his cherished pet bird, Ivan Vanko must survive until his trial in the most extreme super-max prison known to man: the Vault! But nobody's going to trade him for a pack of cigarettes. He's got a plan to run the yard, but to do that he's going to need help from the woman's ward and the one prisoner he helped put in there – deposed A.I.M. leader Monica Rappaccini, the former Scientist Supreme!
    Meanwhile, the HYDRA High Council calls upon A.I.M. to counter the mad scientists of Cobra's M.A.R.S. Industries. Can M.O.D.O.K. weatherproof Hydra Island? Probably not. Saving lives isn't what he's designed for....
    Also, the Winter Guard gets a new member - the Cold-Blooded Lizard? Can he even regulate his body temperature in frigid Russia?
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

THUNDERBOLTS! #3
    Written by MATT FRACTION
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by DANIEL ACUNA
    “SCREAM FOR ME, TAXMAN”
    Good news everyone! Our peace-keeping-through-ass-kicking efforts in Thailand last issue were such a rousing (and arousing) success that the Thunderbolts program is officially expanding! Remember that big Uncanny event where I had to fight Megatron? (Of course you do - it happened in the instant-classic DEADPOOL & FORCEWORKS #5 & #6!). Well when it started to look like Megs was going to lose, one of his Decepticon cronies switched sides. In exchange for valuable intel, he's been given a spot on our supervised super-villain work release program. Meet our newest teammate - Starscream! Juggernaut and Ghost seem to hate him, but "Detroit Steel" Sasha Hammer experiences a different and uncharacteristic emotion... love??? How will the new team dynamic play out on our next mission - a seek and destroy (and oh yeah, rescue) into America's heartland, where Andreas Von Strucker and HYDRA have turned local good ol' boys bad, given them Asgardian weapons (how'd they get those anyway? I always get outbid on eBay), and set them on a mission to tear down the federal "govmint" one tax-collector at a time! Wait a minute, we have to defend the IRS? I thought we were the good guys...
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D #5
    Written by MATT FRACTION
    Art by OLIVIER COIPEL
    “LONDON CALLING” Part One of Four NEW JUMPING ON POINT! START READING HERE!
    Theme Song: London Calling, The Clash
    Following the fallout at Cardiff in this month’s issue of Captain America, Phil Coulson and his gang are taken to London and the headquarters of UNIT to discuss the new SHIELD-UNIT Alliance against the various other forces in the rest of the world. However, when Grant Ward is easily captured when he is spotted with a gun in Trafalgar Square – things start to be going too easy and it appears that UNIT may have secrets of their own buried deep beneath their headquarters, one which organizations like HYDRA would love to get to grips on. Can Kate Lethbridge-Stewart work with the likes of Phil Coulson, Mockingbird, Melinda May, Hawkeye and Black Widow and Daisy Johnson to stop HYDRA from unleashing a virus on the rest of the world like no other?
    32pgs/Rated T.../$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 10-07-2015 at 05:41 PM.