MARVEL GLOBAL! Part 1

ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #5
Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
Plot by EXCITER
Art by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
“A POST-TRUTH AMERICA" Part Three "MIXED SIGNALS"
***GLOBAL WARNING tie-in***
As the All-Winners squad is split between defending America's unclean coal resources abroad and battling Hollywood elite Simon "Wonderman" Williams at home, it becomes apparent that they can't win with such a divided focus. ("Very unfair!"). It's only when the Green Goblin Harry Osborn leverages his company's tech resources ("We need more solutions from the private sector like this. It's why I made the deal to keep OsCorp in America!") that he discovers a secret signal is being broadcast in Wonderman's direction - a signal that looks like the unmistakable mind-controlling frequency of one of the Controller's slave disks! The team must cut that signal off, but the BUCkies' protest outside the OsCorp building makes it impossible to escape, even by glider! Can Silver Sable extract Harry while U.S. Agent and Tigra track the signal to its source - CNN studios in Atlanta! ("No surprise that FAKE NEWS CNN is secretly controlled by a supervillain, I always knew!").
Plus, Red Hulk and Punisher 2099 versus HYDRA in a coal mine - talk about bad for the environment!
32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #21
Written by JASON AARON
Plot by EXCITER
Art by MATTEO SCALERA
"HOT DAMN" Part Two
Welp, can't win 'em all. We tried to defend San Diablo from the forces of HYDRA imperialism, but they got Hulk-soldiers and $&%#. Now they control the ground and the air, and I can say with some surety that San Diablo is no longer a hot vacation destination (the Travelocity Gnome is gonna be pissed). The 'bolts mission is now extraction: grab deposed leader and our broski, Krystoff Vernard, and GTFO. Easier said than done, as between us and Boba's Fetts's ship, the Slave I, is a literal army of super terrorists. Starscream can fit one person inside him (lol) when he's in jet mode, so it's up to him to fly the unfriendly skies with Vernard while myself (Deadpool, second movie coming soon), Juggernaut, Moonstone, and the rest of the team have to fight our way out if we want to live (just like the Republican party's health care plan - burnnnn)! But wait, have we suffered betrayal most foul? Has our former friend, anti-corporate hacktivist/terrorist Ghost, been swayed by HYDRA's aggressive anti-global warming stance like the militant hipster he is??? I sure hope nobody else on the team feels the same way...
32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

SECRET AVENGERS #21
Written by MATT FRACTION
Plot by EXCITER
Art by DANIEL ACUNA
"CHINESE TAKE OUT" Part Two
Since issuing the Global Warning, the People's Republic of Hydra's primary target has been the world's worst carbon emitter - China! The Iron Nail's HYDRA forces have moved from Shadaloo to occupy Hong Kong and Guangzhou on a steady march northward towards Beijing. China rejected help from S.H.I.E.L.D., but Nick Fury insisted on giving it anyway. Now the Secret Avengers are caught between HYDRA and China's own premier super-spy agency, S.P.E.A.R.! Can Black Widow, Snake Eyes, Werewolf by Night, and Union Jack cross off the Iron Nail and escape the red nation?
Meanwhile, Hawkeye is pulled into the future by his old ally Judge Dredd, who previously prevented a HYDRA takeover of Mega City-One a hundred years from now (see SECRET AVENGERS #6-10). But now the future has changed, and Hawkeye finds himself in Hydra City-One! Unless something is done, the Global Warning will result in HYDRA taking over the world! But at least there is a world to take over...
32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

AGENTS OF SHIELD #21
Plotted by BANEOFKINGS
Written by MATT FRACTION
Art by OLIVIER COIPEL
Cover "The Agents of SHIELD in the middle of a Labyrinth" by OLIVIER COIPEL
“WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE” Part Two of Two “THE MAZE”
Theme Song: Ramin Djawadi – Paint it, Black
Jeffrey Mace, Bobbie Morse, Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson, Black Widow and Hawkeye find themselves with their backs to the wall against demons unleashed by over-ambitious HYDRA agents, who are trapped in a labyrinth with them. To make matters worse the demons are invisible and cannot be seen, and the only way to escape its wrath might be to beat the HYDRA agents to the centre of the maze, without getting killed in the process!
32 PGs./Rated T ...$2.99