Watching the Lynda Carter series, something I wondered about--and I didn't want to start a whole new thread for it so I'll pose it here--what age is Stever Trevor, Jr.? In the first episode of THE NEW ADVENTURES OF WONDER WOMAN, in 1977, Steve Trevor, Jr., is introduced as the son of the original Steve Trevor. He knows that his dad had adventures up until 1945 with Wonder Woman. Lyle Waggoner was born in 1935 and on the show he certainly doesn't look 32--which is the oldest he could be if he was born in 1945. So either he was born at the time Steve Sr. was adventuring with Diana--and she never knew that her Steve was with someone else (presumably his wife)--or before that and maybe dad divorced the wife before the war and Junior was living with his mom, while dad was in Washington with Diana.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to make this observation--and I think it must have occurred to me when the show was originally on. The explanation that he was Steve's son--and not Diana's son, too--never sat well with me. It either means Steve Sr. got over his feelings for Diana very quickly, at the end of the war, or he had this whole other life and family that he never talked about with Diana during the war years.