Page 1343 of 1387 FirstFirst ... 3438431243129313331339134013411342134313441345134613471353 ... LastLast
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 20796

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Ok, I had 5 of my choices make it into the Top 60. Very sad to see Denny O'Neill's Daredevil run, one of my favourites, not chart. I reckon we'll have to wait for it to get Masterworked and in Epic format before an Omnibus materialises, anyway.

1. Daredevil by Denny OÂ’Neill, Klaus Janson, David Mazzucchelli & Others (Daredevil Vol. 1 #192-218, #220-225, Marvel Fanfare #27, MTU #140-141, Moon Knight #13 & any other relevant Marvel Fanfare , MCP & MTU appearances) - DIDN'T CHART

2. Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows (ASM: Renew Your Vows Vol. 1 #1-5, ASM: Renew Your Vows Vol. 2 #1-23) - DIDN'T CHART

3. Captain Britain & Union Jack (Captain Britain & MI 13 #1-15, Annual #1, Spitfire #1, material from Age of Heroes #1, Union Jack Vol. 1 #1-3, Union Jack Vol 2 #1-4, Revolutionary War Parts 1-8, The Union #1-5) - DIDN'T CHART

4. Iron Man by David Michelinie Vol. 2 (#216-250, Annuals) - NO. 33

5. Amazing Spider-Man by David Michelinie & Mark Bagley (ASM #351-377, 381-389 & Annuals) - NO. 8

6. New Avengers Vol. 2 - NO. 11

7. Silver Surfer Vol. 2 - DIDN'T CHART

8. Captain America by Mark Gruenwald - NO. 7

9. Daredevil (SA) Vol. 3 - NO. 52

10. Golden Age Captain America Vol. 3 - DIDN'T CHART

Silver Surfer Volume 2 is number 15 on the list. Omar mentioned in the stream that that would be volume 2. That's where your votes went.
    Last edited by Optimus; 04-18-2023 at 01:46 PM.

I wish they'd release Gillen's Eternals in OS HC. At 12 issues, it's the perfect size for that format. They really can't make it an omni without throwing AXE into it, and even then it's still a pretty small omni. But I'm not sure they're still making OS HC.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Silver Surfer Volume 2 is number 15 on the list. Omar mentioned in the stream that that would be volume 2. That's where your votes went.
    Thanks, you're right. I missed that. I'll correct my original post

I was wondering if anyone has requested issues be added to an Omnibus and if Marvel did decide to add them before the book was produced?

I did for 2 upcoming Omnis, but have not heard anything and I was curious if Marvel listens to fans on this point (or not).

Thank you.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has requested issues be added to an Omnibus and if Marvel did decide to add them before the book was produced?

I did for 2 upcoming Omnis, but have not heard anything and I was curious if Marvel listens to fans on this point (or not).

Thank you.
    It's happened plenty of times as far as them adding issues. For it to get brought to Marvel though it has to be something that a good amount of people are wanting added.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    It's happened plenty of times as far as them adding issues. For it to get brought to Marvel though it has to be something that a good amount of people are wanting added.
    Thanks for the reply.

Oh, it is a shame that if it gets bought to Marvel they do not look at what information was provided about the additions to see if it makes sense to add the issues (that for some reason they did not include), even if not requested by a lot of people. Maybe the majority are not in the know, and that is why the one-who-knows bought it to their attention.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    I don't even think they ever finished the OHC line for the Wilson run. Strange, and sad.
    They did complete the OHC line — volume 5 collects up through issue 38, and the back cover sure makes it sound like that’s the end of Wilson’s run.

(That said, I agree another omni collecting the contents of the third, fourth, and fifth OHCs would have been great to see last year. Missed opportunities.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    They did complete the OHC line — volume 5 collects up through issue 38, and the back cover sure makes it sound like that’s the end of Wilson’s run.

(That said, I agree another omni collecting the contents of the third, fourth, and fifth OHCs would have been great to see last year. Missed opportunities.)
    I stand corrected. Thanks. I think one fat omni of Wilson's run would've been ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I wish they'd release Gillen's Eternals in OS HC. At 12 issues, it's the perfect size for that format. They really can't make it an omni without throwing AXE into it, and even then it's still a pretty small omni. But I'm not sure they're still making OS HC.
    Well AXE itself is getting an Omni. Then in Gillen’s Eternals run you’ve got those 3 one-shots as well.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Thank you.
    I contacted Omar (Near Mint Condition) regarding Iron First: The Early Years Omnibus as the solicitation unfortunately omitted Marvel Team- Up #31, Marvel Two-In-One #25 and Master of Kung Fu Annual #1 (also possibly PM & IF #48-50). I haven't as yet heard anything back. I'm fearing the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I contacted Omar (Near Mint Condition) regarding Iron First: The Early Years Omnibus as the solicitation unfortunately omitted Marvel Team- Up #31, Marvel Two-In-One #25 and Master of Kung Fu Annual #1 (also possibly PM & IF #48-50). I haven't as yet heard anything back. I'm fearing the worst.
    Hi. Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I likewise contacted Omar after your help back in early Feb, for both Defenders Omni 2 and Wonder Man Omni 1. I did hear back from him, but he thought the Defenders was too close to change. I wrote back to him that it was still 5+ months away from being published, and it was only 2 issues of 1 book that needed to be added. I asked that he present both to Marvel. But after that i did not hear back from him. I kinda fear the worst too. If we do not hear from Omar that Marvel has added these books, we really won't know if they have been added (or not) because the solicits already out will not be updated. I was hoping Omar would put out a video with any Omnis that got added material, but I have not seen any.

Hi. Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I likewise contacted Omar after your help back in early Feb, for both Defenders Omni 2 and Wonder Man Omni 1. I did hear back from him, but he thought the Defenders was too close to change. I wrote back to him that it was still 5+ months away from being published, and it was only 2 issues of 1 book that needed to be added. I asked that he present both to Marvel. But after that i did not hear back from him. I kinda fear the worst too. If we do not hear from Omar that Marvel has added these books, we really won't know if they have been added (or not) because the solicits already out will not be updated. I was hoping Omar would put out a video with any Omnis that got added material, but I have not seen any.
    One thing you want to keep in mind is that a lot of Omnibus gets sent to the printer and printed several months before release especially if the printer is in another country. Defenders being too close is very plausible.

One thing you want to keep in mind is that a lot of Omnibus gets sent to the printer and printed several months before release especially if the printer is in another country. Defenders being too close is very plausible.
    Oh yes, I understamd. Now is definitely too late. But that was 5.5 months prior.

Oh yes, I understamd. Now is definitely too late. But that was 5.5 months prior.
    What I mean is even 5.5 month before release could be too late.

What I mean is even 5.5 month before release could be too late.
    Really? I always thought it was 2 months, maybe 3 at most, especially if a lot of work was required.

But in this case for the Defenders, it was 2 issues of one other book and I gave them the details. It should have been very easy and quick to add. I even stated where they fit into the Omnibus. I feel like they should have did their research.

I mean, I get what you are saying and I can understand if the layouts or printing had started, but I really don't think it was 5.5 months prior. And sometimes the release dates can/do get pushed back.

The Defenders Omni says July 2023 while the Wonder Man is slated for December 2023

The WM Omni they actually skipped over the books I want included, but they have the issues before and after included. Just bad judgement from Marvel, IMHO, as the ones I requested highlighted not only Wondy's powers, but his relationship with all involved, going up against big-bads and doing well, etc. All the things a fan would want in an Omni of the character presented.