Page 129 of 394 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5903

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I'd love to see more of the New Mutants and Gen X crowd show up. Kinda like how Evolution eventually brought them in.

I know some people hate the "school" backdrop of the X-Men, but I usually enjoy it personally and the mansion did have both teams around in the 80s and 90s anyway.
    Evolution still one of the most based X-Men shows. If Illyana wasn't an off-screen hostage this would've been perfect.

Fantastic Member

Guys, has anyone heard when X Men 97 debuts?

--jthree

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiel12 View Post
    Attachment 133785

They will give more spotlight to the Hellfire Club and Roberto's father is one of the members of the inner circle so naturally Roberto is a rightful successor to his father as a member of the Hellfire Club. Sebastian Shaw tries to convince Roberto to leave the New Mutants multiple times. We will probably see some arc about this attempt to corrupt Roberto.
    Sunspot and Magneto also have some memorable moments together so we'll finally see a more paternal side of Magneto.
    Hellfire club > Selene > Magma?

Quote Originally Posted by JThree View Post
    Guys, has anyone heard when X Men 97 debuts?

--jthree
    Latest I heard but it was a few months ago was January 2024. Although I personally think it will be later than that.......
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Oh, yeah. Selene joins the Hellfire Club at the same time as Roberto's father. Since Roberto is in the show Magma and Selene deserve a spotlight in that animation too.

selene hellfire club.jpg
    Last edited by Ramiel12; 08-03-2023 at 02:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Latest I heard but it was a few months ago was January 2024. Although I personally think it will be later than that.......
    The fact we started to see so much merchandise on the shelves already makes me think it won't be far into 2024 as Disney will want to maximise the tie-in potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    The fact we started to see so much merchandise on the shelves already makes me think it won't be far into 2024 as Disney will want to maximise the tie-in potential.
    I sure hope not too far into 2024, but at this point in time, we just don't know.....

At the SDCC, there was no general updated time-frame given and really very little stated (a lot of talking with little info given).

But I will keep my fingers crossed.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Wolverine > Laura (yes, she's about a decade too early, but they can do whatever they want) > Hellion
    Emma > Hellion
    Selene > Wither > Hellion

Huh. Funny how things are all leading towards a surprise Hellion appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The way they were shown in XME was very good, sometimes funny and they had potential.
    I loved X-Men Evolution's portrayals of a lot of characters. Their Brotherhood is still the most fun incarnation of the team, till this day.

Weirdly, X-Men TAS Brotherhood felt more campy despite being older lol.

Wonder if we'll see them at all this season, considering all antagonist promo's we've seen is of the Hellfire Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier
    Evolution still one of the most based X-Men shows. If Illyana wasn't an off-screen hostage this would've been perfect.
    I guess they were waiting to properly integrate Colossus into the X-Men before exploring Illyana? But yea, sad she seems to have taken a backseat in many an animation.

Fantastic Member

I loved X-Men Evolution's portrayals of a lot of characters. Their Brotherhood is still the most fun incarnation of the team, till this day.

Weirdly, X-Men TAS Brotherhood felt more campy despite being older lol.

Wonder if we'll see them at all this season, considering all antagonist promo's we've seen is of the Hellfire Club.
    I'm honestly hoping that we'll get the Brotherhood's transition into Freedom Force in X-Men 97, either in the upcoming season or a later one. With Magneto now apparently on the X-Men's side, they could do an adaptation of the Trial of Magneto storyline, with Freedom Force trying to capture him. Maybe Rogue could throw Pyro through another wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    I'm honestly hoping that we'll get the Brotherhood's transition into Freedom Force in X-Men 97, either in the upcoming season or a later one. With Magneto now apparently on the X-Men's side, they could do an adaptation of the Trial of Magneto storyline, with Freedom Force trying to capture him. Maybe Rogue could throw Pyro through another wall.
    That would be fun. I'm also interested in where Destiny has been all this time, did we see her at all in the original TAS?

Anyway, new 97' posters.
    https://twitter.com/XMenUpdate/statu...90918587166720

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    I feel like Freedom Force would be redundant with X-Factor, who I'm assuming we'll see.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That would be fun. I'm also interested in where Destiny has been all this time, did we see her at all in the original TAS?

Anyway, new 97' posters.
    https://twitter.com/XMenUpdate/statu...90918587166720
    I'm loving what I'm seeing here. Merchandise being launched and official art being released make me hopeful that release is approaching, I just wish they announced a date already. I'm also dying to see the footage that was shown at SDCC or a trailer ideally.

PS. I don't recall Destiny appearing in TAS at all. She made a few appearances in Evolution but I don't believe she ever even cameod in TAS.

Yeah, wiki lists an Evolution version of Irene, but it's her only animated adaptation.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Destiny
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm loving what I'm seeing here. Merchandise being launched and official art being released make me hopeful that release is approaching, I just wish they announced a date already. I'm also dying to see the footage that was shown at SDCC or a trailer ideally.

PS. I don't recall Destiny appearing in TAS at all. She made a few appearances in Evolution but I don't believe she ever even cameod in TAS.
    The merchandise was proabably put into motion for release now because the new episodes were supposed to premiere October 2023, however, that is no longer the case as with the last info we received. So that is why the merchandise is coming out now. It does not mean that the show is coming out now. The two are distinct at this point.