Page 392 of 468 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 7015
    Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Our Eurovision singer is being investigated because of an 'incident'

https://news.sky.com/story/eurovisio...ident-13132862

Embarrassing..........................
    Swedish tabloid claims it wasn't about his Anti-Israel antics, but that he became violent against a female producer of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just four months? That's all? And how long had Sloppy Steve been trying to delay the inevitable? Just like every MAGA he-man, Bannon was scared to death of ending up behind bars. Pathetic!
    Do you think he’ll even serve the full four months?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    3 or 6 - the upper possibility is he does crap inside prison to extend his stay, with the lower possibility being much more likely. I bet he is hoping to delay until pardoned though.
    Dark does not mean deep.

That you took that to mean that I was saying that all academies have bloodthirsty police officers is your error/problem, and I've clarified multiple times that's not what I said/meant - but go ahead, keep insisting on imagination.
    This pretty much sums up things, as I asked you to clarify if they did or did not and you responded with irrelevant information. I reminded you what I the question I asked was about (Aka, the Goalposts. They made a whole Wiki about them too, I guess I'm not making them up), and you descended to mockery and "I don't care" posts then as you have now about Israel. If any information mattered to you rather than wasting the time of posters on this forum, you'd have looked up the post you already replied to 2 days ago long ago if for no other reason than to insult me about that too.

These strawmen you're replying to only exist in your imagination, and it's more evidence that you aren't trying to debate in good faith while you indulge in Sealioning, and other such childish behavior.

P.S. You don't have to justify anything to anyone but yourself, but you shouldn't lie to yourself either as that sort of thing only hurts you in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just four months? That's all? And how long had Sloppy Steve been trying to delay the inevitable? Just like every MAGA he-man, Bannon was scared to death of ending up behind bars. Pathetic!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Keep in mind that to privileged rich guys, 4 months feels like 4 years.

I'm wondering if Bannon will still look as smooth and well moisturized when he comes out of jail, or the experience will make him look like a bum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    3 or 6 - the upper possibility is he does crap inside prison to extend his stay, with the lower possibility being much more likely. I bet he is hoping to delay until pardoned though.
    Bannon might not like it, but the crimes deserve more than a dozen weeks in jail. Unless he's in Gen Pop (Which he won't be) I don't see that being anywhere near enough to rehabilitate anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    I saw a Jewish American journalist put it this way on twitter:
    No Jews, no news.
    Huh, interesting.

That's likely why Texas did not send an act to perform at Eurovision this year. And the homophobia, of course.
    I can't believe I haven't heard of this other than a name when it's been around since the 50's.

If you saw a guy repeatedly hitting his thumb with a hammer on purpose and then saying foreigners hurt his thumb, would you nominate him for MENSA membership?
    The same people vote for liars who 'tell it like it is', fraudsters who promise to 'drain the swamp', and sexual deviants who champion 'family values & children'.
    Last edited by Dalak; 05-10-2024 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    This pretty much sums up things, as I asked you to clarify if they did or did not and you responded with irrelevant information. I reminded you what I the question I asked was about (Aka, the Goalposts. They made a whole Wiki about them too, I guess I'm not making them up), and you descended to mockery and "I don't care" posts then as you have now about Israel. If any information mattered to you rather than wasting the time of posters on this forum, you'd have looked up the post you already replied to 2 days ago long ago if for no other reason than to insult me about that too.

These strawmen you're replying to only exist in your imagination, and it's more evidence that you aren't trying to debate in good faith while you indulge in Sealioning, and other such childish behavior.

P.S. You don't have to justify anything to anyone but yourself, but you shouldn't lie to yourself either as that sort of thing only hurts you in the end
    You can think whatever you want if it makes you feel better with your imagination and made up goalposts (regarding the wiki, thanks but no thanks - I’m not saying that goalposts are not a thing; I’m saying that your supposed goalposts for this conversation lack the posts, the grass, the ball, everything - you asked a question about something I never said! that should be easy to understand) I’m going to leave it there. We’re not debating anything and this MMA conversation is off-topic anyways.

The Israel conversation is on topic but you haven’t shared the number of the post regarding the idea/recommendation you had 8 months ago, as I’ve requested, so I am unable to read and eventually comment. And that’s fine, that’s that.
    Last edited by hyped78; 05-10-2024 at 02:50 PM.

Astonishing Member

Keep in mind that to privileged rich guys, 4 months feels like 4 years.

I'm wondering if Bannon will still look as smooth and well moisturized when he comes out of jail, or the experience will make him look like a bum.
    He hardly looked like Val Kilmer in Felon in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Looks closer to current Val Kilmer

Swedish tabloid claims it wasn't about his Anti-Israel antics, but that he became violent against a female producer of the show.
    Big mess. The website was also down:

https://news.sky.com/story/eurovisio...ident-13132862

“Adding to its woes, the EBU website went down later on Friday evening, and on attempting to log in a message was displayed saying "access denied" and refusing entry permission. It began working again after around an hour offline.”

Astonishing Member

Looks closer to current Val Kilmer
    Kilmer also lost his voice from throat cancer, was prominently featured in the second biggest movie 2 years ago, and doesn't support fascism as far as I know. He still has the higher ground as far as I'm concerned, thank you very much for your output.

Kilmer also lost his voice from throat cancer, was prominently featured in the second biggest movie 2 years ago, and doesn't support fascism as far as I know. He still has the higher ground as far as I'm concerned, thank you very much for your output.
    Kilmer is one of my all-time favorite actors, for roles like Doc Holiday in Tombstone

Sen. Katie Britt Introduces Bill to Create Federal Database of Pregnant People

https://meidasnews.com/news/sen-kati...regnant-people

Alabama Senator Katie Britt, best known for delivering a bizarre, melodramatic televised response to President Biden's 2024 State of the Union address, has introduced a bill to create a federal website to collect data on pregnant people.

The bill, the More Opportunities for Moms to Succeed Act (MOMS Act), would mandate the creation of a federal website called Pregnancy.gov, which Britt calls a "clearinghouse of relevant resources available for pregnant and postpartum women, and women parenting young children."

The website would take users through series of questions, it claims, to generate a list of relevant resources of interest within the user’s zip code. The bill would also allow government officials to reach out to users for additional information.

The database would refer users to so-called "crisis pregnancy centers"; fake clinics that do not actually provide women with healthcare, but rather use deception and coercion to scare women away from getting an abortion, even if it necessary for their own health.

The bill specifically forbids any entity that "performs, induces, refers for, or counsels in favor of abortions" from being listed in the database. This would eliminate almost every actual healthcare facility from being listed in the federal database, or pressure doctors away from making necessary healthcare referrals for fear of having their facility removed.

The bill also establishes a federal grant program to fund crisis pregnancy centers listed on the Pregnancy.gov database. The bill specifically prohibits any grant funding from being awarded to any entity that provides or refers for abortions under the same parameters listed above, which again, eliminates almost every actual healthcare facility.
    Party of "small government", everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    He’ll probably feign illness. Shouldn’t be too hard to pull off given his appearance.

He could be a flight risk. Possibly go to Hungary and wait to see if Trump is elected and his pardon comes through.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 05-10-2024 at 03:06 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Barron Trump won’t serve as RNC delegate due to ‘prior commitments’

Barron Trump, former president Donald Trump’s 18-year-old son, is turning down the chance to serve as a delegate to the Republican National Convention, according to his mother’s office, which said he has “prior commitments.”
    So what kind of 'Prior Commitments' does an 18 y.o. have I wonder?

But in a statement Friday, the office of former first lady Melania Trump said her son would be passing on the opportunity.

“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments,” the statement said.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

You can think whatever you want if it makes you feel better with your imagination and made up goalposts (regarding the wiki, thanks but no thanks - I’m not saying that goalposts are not a thing; I’m saying that your supposed goalposts for this conversation lack the posts, the grass, the ball, everything - you asked a question about something I never said! that should be easy to understand) I’m going to leave it there. We’re not debating anything and this MMA conversation is off-topic anyways.

The Israel conversation is on topic but you haven’t shared the number of the post regarding the idea/recommendation you had 8 months ago, as I’ve requested, so I am unable to read and eventually comment. And that’s fine, that’s that.
    You brought up the MMA exchange, not me. Back then you could have answered "No, they aren't everywhere." and continued on with your posts with no problem. Instead you went to insults & accusations that I was making up things. Just like now: I asked a question, it's posted and unedited since. I didn't make it up, and you chose to answer as you did instead of how people normally answer questions - directly.

You could even look up your own posts, as I have said the whole time you already replied to it 2 days ago giving you a great timeline to check for. As you just want to waste my time, I'll point out again that you could find it within 2 minutes if you genuinely tried. As it is you'd rather bring up the MMA stuff than actually look up something you already replied to.

If nothing else it should lose him some weight. I don't expect him to get fitter, but just lose some weight due to the food quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Sen. Katie Britt Introduces Bill to Create Federal Database of Pregnant People

https://meidasnews.com/news/sen-kati...regnant-people

Party of "small government", everybody.
    The insanity! How would they go about forcing people to register on this database if they don't want to? The site is already described as a federally mandated spreader of misinformation about the entire process of pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dracula View Post
    He’ll probably feign illness. Shouldn’t be too hard to pull off given his appearance.
    I hope he and everyone in congress who was involved with Jan 6th actually gets to see how bad prison medical care can get. I believe that if more of the people who actually regulate and make the laws regarding Prisons experienced how atrocious they get I believe we'd see an improvement quick.

For all I know they make things this way as a further punishment to sinners.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

The commitment of not getting involved in his daddy's bullshit, if he knows what's good for him. Other Trump children are stuck with it, but if he's smart he can get out of this horror circus before his time in the spotlight damns him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Maybe Melania is trying to keep her son from becoming the same kind of transactional love based, treason complicit, drug addled sock puppets that her step children have become …?