Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Create your titles/teams for the Titans Brand?

The Titans have had over more than 50 members of characters who have been a part of the roster and some events events their mini-series. With the Titans being the premier heroes and how big a network of Titans can be. I would like to see what roles of teams you guys create for the Titans Brand and which Titans you would give their solo series.

Solo Series:

Cyborg
    - Victor Stone has been many things a former college athlete, hero, titan, Justice League member and leader. This time Vic is going to explore his new roots as a part of the Fourth World due to the origins of his technology he will encounter the likes of the Forever People, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Orion, Darkseid and many more. Highfather was sent a message from the fires of the Sources that Cyborg is destined to be the New God of Humanity.

Raven
    - Raven has been secretly living a double life with the Titans on the mortal plane she is saving lives as a superhero and in a loving relationship with Gar Logan and in the infernal plane she is the ruler of Hell by taking over Trigon's place judging souls based on their past actions rather than immediately giving them eternal torture to see if they deserve punishment and if they truly accept what they have done they would have a second chance in therapy sessions. This does not sit well with other higher-ups in Hell such as Neron and The First of the Fallen. The hierarchy of Hell is about to change.

Starfire
    - Koriand'r was met by the Omega Men, "Guardians of the Vega System" They asked the Princess of Tamaran if they needed their help to stop the Citadel from expanding their empire throughout the Galaxy by enslaving planets in the Vega System and using inhabitants as their slaves and trafficking them throughout the cosmos.

Team Titles:

Titans
    - The premier superhero team of the DC Universe. The Titans have succeeded the Justice League in becoming the primary key defenders of Earth (and the universe). Led by Nightwing, this team consists of the fastest man alive, an Amazonian demigoddess, a solar-empowered alien powerhouse, an apokolyptian tech god, the daughter of Trigon, the entire animal kingdom and an Atlantean archmage.

Teen Titans
    - This young team is led by Kid Flash (after a unanimous decision by the Titans themselves). The Teen Titans are based in New York City and they are being cared for by both Kole and Gnarrk. This team consists of members such as Kid Flash, Robin, Superboy, Red Arrow, Roundhouse, Crush and Phantom Girl

Team Titans (or Tartarus)

- Roy Harper has assembled a team of Titans that will operate a mission covertly to stop threats so evil that they have to stop them in the dark before the public finds out and to accomplish that they need to get their hand a bit bloody. This team consists of members such as Arsenal, Ravager, Jericho, Bumblebee, Lilith, Hawk & Dove

New Justice
    - New Justice has their new take on Justice by being a superhero 'detective agency' investigating crimes, cold cases and corrupt organisations. Tim and Cassie's investigation skills as well as members who can gain information through other means such as speed, telepathy, hacking, magic, infiltration and a myriad of superhuman senses. This team consists of members such as Cardinal (Tim Drake), Sentinel (Connor Kent), Fury (Cassie Sandsmark), Impulse, Blue Beetle (Jaimie Reyes), Miss Martian, Aqualad and Arrowette.

Titans L.A.
    - The Los Angeles branch is led by Bette Kane. This team get caught up to the weirder and quirky side of the DC Universe fighting villains such as Mumbo Jumbo, Ding Dong Daddy and Control Freak. This team consists of the leader Flamebird, the everyman Golden Eagle, the peppy Argent, the anarchist Joker's Daughter, the fish out of water Prysm, the serious Bushido, the daring Risk and the fierce Pantha.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I really like your pitch for Titans LA!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Id do Gen 13 as the Runaways esque title while Young Justice are the rookie heroes.

Harper Industries is Roy, Gnark and Crystal opening their own security company.

Herald and Bumblebee is a romantic comedy/drama as Mal and Karen work on their struggling marriage.

Titan North/Outsiders- Duke Thomas, Dre from We are robin, Summer Hadid, Rags and Bratgirl from TT Academy, Mal, Karen and Lagoon Boy.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-11-2024 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    ^^^I do too, that’s great. Man I love West Coast teams!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Titans - Nightwing, Troia, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, Flash, Tempest

Titans of Justice - Wonder Girl (Cassie), Robin (Tim), Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Ravager, BB, Red Devil

Invincible Titans - Lilith, Bumblebee, Yara, SuperJon, Hawk/Dove, Zatara

Titans X - Arsenal, Bombshell, Terra, Aquagirl, Jericho, Guardian (Mal), Spoiler

hmmm so which teen/kid characters are there that aren't in a team yet? Ok, I immediately thought of Lyta Milton, but who else?

Amazing Member

Cosmic Titans - Donna Troy, Starfire, Blue Beetle, Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Hot Spot, Miss Martian, Superboy (Kon-El)
    These Titans will be doing missions in space, they will be facing cosmic threats that threaten the DC Universe.

Coven of Titans - Raven, Omen, Tempest, Zachary Zatanna, Red Devil, Traci 13, & Captain Marvel JR
    Similiar to the JL Dark, these Titans would be dealing with supernatural and mystical threats.

Covert Titans - Robin (Tim), Wonder Girl (Cass), Impulse, Ravager, Jericho, Empress, and Mirage
    See the pattern with the C's? lol. This team would be going on covert and spy missions. I know Empress isn't a Titan member however she's worked with the young justice characters and this acts as a mini reunion. I had Mirage elsewhere before, but I figured her powers could really come in handy on this team so I switched her out with Bunker.

Titans East - Nightwing, Roy Harper, Argent, Damage, Supergirl, Jesse Quick & Bunker
    Titans West - Cyborg, Beast Boy, Bumblebee, Guardian, Flamebird, Hawk (Hank) & Dove (Dawn)
    Didn't think too much about these like I did for the first three teams, but here we have two teams on each coast dealing with global, important threats. Or maybe I could just put them on big team, where we could have different characters on different missions? So a rotating cast.

Teen Titans - Robin (Damian), Kid Flash (Ace), Red Arrow (Emiko), Crush, Roundhouse.
    And of course there should be a team for some of the actual younger teens! Not sure exactly what their focus would be yet though.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Solo Series:

Cyborg

Raven

Starfire

Team Titles:

Titans

Teen Titans

Team Titans (or Tartarus)

New Justice

Titans L.A.
    Wow! I'd want to check out both Cyborg and Starfire's limited series, as well as Titans LA, New Justice and Team Titans, for sure. Maybe Teen Titans, just to see Kole again, she was an old-time favorite!

So many of these ideas really just totally grab my attention (particularly Team Titans/Tarterus and New Justice). And I like the Cardinal and Sentinel names for Tim and Conner!

Solo Series

Arsenal: Most of DC's heroes are kind of square in comparison to Marvel, but Roy's a cool cat he's been around the block.

Cyborg: Due for another run. I would like to see him take on Braniac.

Hawk & Dove: Bring back Don and put them in modern day geopolitical settings

Bumblebee and Guardian:

I think they should develop Mal more as the Guardian....he always gets the shaft as far as classic Titans go.

Plus since there is next to none in the way of golden age Guardian fans, you don't have to worry about the ole legacy backlash.

Teams:

I like the idea of a West Coast Titans.

Like the West Coast Avengers, except instead of Hawkeye & Mockingbird you could have Arsenal and Cheshire (or Huntress if Cheshire is too vilainesque)

Sadly all fanboy fantasy in an era of declining title selection.

My Titans Universe would be as follow one Title each week 1st

The Titans

Troia=Co Leader
    Witchfire
    Magenta
    Pantha
    The Flash
    Frostbite=Formerly of DV8
    Blue Devil
    Burnout
    Nightwing=Leader

Titans L.A.

Bumblebee=Leader
    Omen
    Dolphin
    Rainmaker
    Herald
    Tempest=Co Leader
    Red Star
    Golden Eagle

Titans Task Force

Red Canary
    Fairchild=Co Leader
    Kole
    Rocket
    Static
    Jericho
    Zatara
    Arsenal=Leader

New Titans

Raven
    Starfire=Co Leader
    Gotham Girl
    Freefall
    Beast Boy
    Bushido
    Grunge
    Cyborg=Leader

Astonishing Member

I definitely champion Mal and Karen Duncan as Guardian and Bumblebee. Wish writers like Marv Wolfman had done more to develop them, but I can see why he wouldn't have been a fan of the stories from the Rozakis era -- even though I thought Guardian and Bumblebee were inspired characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Titans - Nightwing, Troia, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, Flash, Tempest

Titans of Justice - Wonder Girl (Cassie), Robin (Tim), Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Ravager, BB, Red Devil

Titans X - Arsenal, Bombshell, Terra, Aquagirl, Jericho, Guardian (Mal), Spoiler
    I would love to see a lineup similar to McKeever’s Teen Titans. I would add Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez) to that roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^I do too, that’s great. Man I love West Coast teams!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Wow! I'd want to check out both Cyborg and Starfire's limited series, as well as Titans LA, New Justice and Team Titans, for sure. Maybe Teen Titans, just to see Kole again, she was an old-time favorite!

So many of these ideas really just totally grab my attention (particularly Team Titans/Tarterus and New Justice). And I like the Cardinal and Sentinel names for Tim and Conner!
    Thanks! Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Harper Industries is Roy, Gnark and Crystal opening their own security company.

Herald and Bumblebee is a romantic comedy/drama as Mal and Karen work on their struggling marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I definitely champion Mal and Karen Duncan as Guardian and Bumblebee. Wish writers like Marv Wolfman had done more to develop them, but I can see why he wouldn't have been a fan of the stories from the Rozakis era -- even though I thought Guardian and Bumblebee were inspired characters.
    Would love to see more Roy and his company. They could work similar to Heroes-for-Hire with them taking the role of 'private securities'.

I would like to see a Guardian/Bumblebee book seems interesting also it can feature their kid too it would be cool to see them struggling with their daily lives through being eachother loved ones, their jobs and as parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Zudomon View Post
    Cosmic Titans - Donna Troy, Starfire, Blue Beetle, Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Hot Spot, Miss Martian, Superboy (Kon-El)
    These Titans will be doing missions in space, they will be facing cosmic threats that threaten the DC Universe.

Coven of Titans - Raven, Omen, Tempest, Zachary Zatanna, Red Devil, Traci 13, & Captain Marvel JR
    Similiar to the JL Dark, these Titans would be dealing with supernatural and mystical threats.

Covert Titans - Robin (Tim), Wonder Girl (Cass), Impulse, Ravager, Jericho, Empress, and Mirage
    See the pattern with the C's? lol. This team would be going on covert and spy missions. I know Empress isn't a Titan member however she's worked with the young justice characters and this acts as a mini reunion. I had Mirage elsewhere before, but I figured her powers could really come in handy on this team so I switched her out with Bunker.
    I liked your ideas for your teams especially the Cosmic, Coven and Covert Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

I would like to know more of your Invincible Titans and Titans X Idea.

We just need a Brevroot editor like here, that see potential in this franchise. My teams:
    TITANS: the atual.
    GHOTAM TITANS: the Glass team.
    METRÓPOLIS TITANS: the Jurgens team
    TITANS WEST: the original TW.
    DEFIANTS: Slade team
    TITANS ACADEMY: original TA.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

TITANS EAST
    featuring Nightwing, Troia, Tempest, Omen, Kyle Rayner, Starfire, and Bumblebee.

This is the classic Titans title - it's a group of found family heroes that have come together and are based out of Bludhaven who are trying their damnedest to be the best heroes that they absolutely can be. When the Church of Blood - fully equipped with a brand new Brother Blood - comes to town things get hectic for them and go completely topsy turvy, leaving the Titans to protect not only Bludhaven from the cult, but the world at large. The new Brother Blood would be Lilith's brother, Haze, with a fitting powerup to suit the role and to catapult him to the top of the Titans' repertoire of villains.

TITANS WEST
    featuring Red Hood, Ravager, Jericho, Terra, Cyborg, Raven, and Changeling

Slade Wilson is dead - so who is the new Deathstroke? When someone claiming to be Deathstroke the Terminator begins an assault against numerous west coast cities, Red Hood forms a task force of people with a particular and personal interest in tracking down this person and putting a stop to them. With a mix of such strong personalities will Cyborg be able to convince them to maintain a level head, or is the team more of a risk to themselves than the new Deathstroke is? Can former traitors Terra and Jericho be trusted? And just how does Deathstroke seem to remain two steps ahead of them?

YOUNG JUSTICE
    featuring Cardinal (Tim), Fury (Cassie), Supernova (Conner), Impulse, Solstice, Blue Beetle, and Lightning

Young Justice are the next generation of A-List heroes! Whether they want to admit it or not, though, they're still just kids - and with one last Summer before the majority of them start college, they come back together with the idea of reconnecting with one another. However, when the Super-Cycle appears to them in a state of distress, Young Justice is thrown into the deepest depths of the universe, and right into the center of conflict! With Super-Cycle temporarily out of commission, will they be able to assist their locomotive friend before it's too late? And if not, how will they get home?!

Solos:

TROIA
    RAVEN
    STARFIRE

I might have some more ability later to write down my ideas for the solos, but this is what I've got for now.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey