Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1817

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Same. I don’t get this obsession of wanting them to be “soul sisters” or forcing them to get along. Betsy has better frenemies in Bishop and Domino anyways.
    That’s so weird though because it was forced on them.

Also they will always be connected that story is literally built in.

I don’t get why people don’t get it lol

And I guess they don’t have to be soul “sisters”

But they should definitely have that psychic bond and be so in sync simpatico with each other.

But anyways

Someone on Twitter said imagine a story arc where Sai, Bess, Kwannon and Betsy all appear.
    Last edited by CGAR; 05-12-2024 at 11:35 AM.

Same. I don’t get this obsession of wanting them to be “soul sisters” or forcing them to get along. Betsy has better frenemies in Bishop and Domino anyways.
    I’m not sure that calling an interest in the pairing an “obsession” is accurate. Definitely not any more than there is an obsession over bringing back old aspects of Betsy in general (that aren’t coming back). There’s a strong interest and a demand for it and they have a particular chemistry together.
    Last edited by Kwannon; 05-12-2024 at 11:54 AM.

Right now I'm more concerned about Betsy's future after Tom's response: "I saw there were a lot of people who were really invested in Betsy Braddock being Captain Britain, and there were a lot of people who were really invested in Betsy Braddock not being Captain Britain. So that's a divide where it's going to be difficult to make everybody happy."

And the fact that Psylocke in the game Marvel Rivals is not Betsy or Kwannon, than their possible interaction (or not) in the comics.
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"
    (Twitter/X: twitter.com/AlanHoxor)

Because they have a shared trauma and that’s pretty much all there is. That particular plot point was already addressed in Excalibur and Hellions. I’d rather see Betsy reconnecting with her actual friends like Storm, Dazzler, Logan etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HOXOR View Post
    Right now I'm more concerned about Betsy's future after Tom's response: "I saw there were a lot of people who were really invested in Betsy Braddock being Captain Britain, and there were a lot of people who were really invested in Betsy Braddock not being Captain Britain. So that's a divide where it's going to be difficult to make everybody happy."

And the fact that Psylocke in the game Marvel Rivals is not Betsy or Kwannon, than their possible interaction (or not) in the comics.
    I think both of those developments are interesting. I wouldn’t be too concerned. Betsy and Kwannon clearly have futures planned for each of them. It seems they’re trying to develop one for Sai too. Make Sai “happen”, if you will. I quite like her, let’s see if it takes.

Because they have a shared trauma and that’s pretty much all there is. That particular plot point was already addressed in Excalibur and Hellions. I’d rather see Betsy reconnecting with her actual friends like Storm, Dazzler, Logan etc.
    That doesn’t explain calling it an “obsession”. It’s mentioned far less in frequency and intensity than other things that have been mentioned repeatedly here, for example.

Also, there’s a lot more connection between them than shared trauma. The trauma part need not be explored anymore - they both received pretty good closure in that respect in the Malice storyline in Excalibur. I think what people are wanting to see is what comes after that. There’s a panel in Excalibur where Betsy is able to “pick up” one of Kwannon’s psychic knives. Seems like a seed is being planted there in how their powers interact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post
    I think both of those developments are interesting. I wouldn’t be too concerned. Betsy and Kwannon clearly have futures planned for each of them. It seems they’re trying to develop one for Sai too. Make Sai “happen”, if you will. I quite like her, let’s see if it takes.
    On the contrary, I think that when it comes to Betsy, the future is uncertain. And here where I live there's a saying that says: "One is little, two is good and three is too much" and I think this totally applies to them!
    Last edited by HOXOR; 05-12-2024 at 12:18 PM.
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"

I’ve heard the Marvel is split on the whole Psylocke thing. So they just need to dial it in on all levels of media and not over complicate it by making Sai another Psylocke.

I have no opinion on Sai. I just though she was a variant of Kwannon or Kwannons real name.

They need to stop making it worse and align in all media.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I’ve heard the Marvel is split on the whole Psylocke thing. So they just need to dial it in on all levels of media and not over complicate it by making Sai another Psylocke.

I have no opinion on Sai. I just though she was a variant of Kwannon or Kwannons real name.

Yes!
    We already have a Psylocke, which is Kwannon and there is no problem having both Betsy and Kwannon together on anything.
    I would love to have Kwannon as Psylocke and Betsy as Captain Britain in a game (like Diana and Leona of LoL, the fighter and the tank).

Last edited by HOXOR; 05-12-2024 at 12:44 PM.
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post
    It seems they’re trying to develop one for Sai too. Make Sai “happen”, if you will. I quite like her, let’s see if it takes.
    Why? why the f**k do we need to complicate things even more?

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    You can ask them? I hear they respond to questions sometimes.

On the contrary, I think that when it comes to Betsy, the future is uncertain. And here where I live there's a saying that says: "One is little, two is good and three is too much" and I think this totally applies to them!
    I guess we will see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Interesting! Let’s see how that plays out.

I hear there’s a Captain Britain TV series in the works. I can’t see Betsy not being in it somehow (not necessarily as Captain Britain… at first).

Yes!
    We already have a Psylocke, which is Kwannon and there is no problem having both Betsy and Kwannon together on anything.
    I would love to have Kwannon as Psylocke and Betsy as Captain Britain in a game (like Diana and Leona of LoL, the fighter and the tank).

I think that would be so good.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Oh, actually I suspect it may be more about developing the Momokoverse more than it is about developing Sai as Psylocke. In other words, the feudal Japan version of X-Men, and more broadly, Marvel. Sai being promoted to Psylocke in the videogame might be the planting of a seed that may be followed by more seeds featuring other characters in future. No confirmation, just speculative thoughts.