Page 509 of 514 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 7698

Thread: DCU Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Man View Post
    I love Ostrander's work and he is a legend. But he is the last person I want giving input on a Superman movie. He just doesn't get the character based on the few times he wrote Superman.
    I don't think he's there for work. He's one of Gunn's favorite creators and Gunn probably just wanted to give them a film set tour (a few of them may have cameos in the film though like Ostrander in The Suicide Squad).

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I don't think he's there for work. He's one of Gunn's favorite creators and Gunn probably just wanted to give them a film set tour (a few of them may have cameos in the film though like Ostrander in The Suicide Squad).
    Yes one of the creators confirmed that none of them were giving notes, they simply got invited to visit the set.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I know not a lot of people are excited for this but I hope it turns out well.

Probably not going to watch it, but I hope it leads to some new comics with Frankenstein.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Probably not going to watch it, but I hope it leads to some new comics with Frankenstein.
    Oh yeah, they probably would do a new comic out of this.

Fantastic Member

Creature Commandos is giving me BPRD vibes. Hope it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh yeah, they probably would do a new comic out of this.
    We will probably get a Creature Commandoes book which would be cool.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Why Not put John Arcudi on a creature commandos book? DC s Frankenstein is Hellboy with a different coat of paint and Hellboy is better. Same for BPRD. That being said I look forward to DC not doing superheroes but Monsters onscreen.

I was kind of hoping it would make Christmas 2025 so this is a slight bummer. Summer 2026 will be crowded for sure.

It will probably get moved.

The plan is for Supergirl to start shooting this fall, according to insiders. DC Studios also has the Batman movie feature in the works from director Andy Muschietti.
    I guess TBatB is eyeing 2027 and Swamp Thing is 2028, since they at very least have directors and there's definitely work on the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    The plan is for Supergirl to start shooting this fall, according to insiders. DC Studios also has the Batman movie feature in the works from director Andy Muschietti.
    I guess TBatB is eyeing 2027 and Swamp Thing is 2028, since they at very least have directors and there's definitely work on the script.
    Supergirl filming in fall makes sense.

We don't know who is writing the TBATB script (or if anybody is actually writing it already).
    I don't buy Muschietti is gonna direct TBATB. That's just not gonna happen. I'm waiting for the inevitable "scheduling conflicts".

At this point, Robert Pattinson is going to age into TBatB Damian dad

I'm still wondering how/if the addition of post-CGI will make the Engineer in Gunn's SUPERMAN, look like...The Engineer after seeing the set photos...she looks like a TV level Kryptonian villain.
    I don't see any telltale markers for post production on the level that I would assume necessary if they were aiming for a comics accurate appearance for María Gabriela de Faría as Angela Spica/Engineer.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.