Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer that she just takes over being the hero of Coast City while trying to run Ferris Air. (and occasionally hooking up with Hal when he's in town) Maybe she can even be friends with Jade or some west coast hero and yeah, Airwave would pop up as well as maybe a wannabe hero or something
    Judging by the preview for issue #11, I wonder if she turns to being a Superhero because the companies finally gone under.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    How many times has Ferris Air gone under by now?
    ...I honestly want to know myself now .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Whoa - on the Iron Studios site, it's listed as $50, but on the DC Shop website, it's $280!! That's insane.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

That's the pre-order deposit. You have to check a box that states the final price is $250.

That statue looks incredible but also gives me intense anxiety. Those little planes will break right when I try to get it out of the box with my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    That's the pre-order deposit. You have to check a box that states the final price is $250.
    Okay - that makes sense in terms of the huge difference. I thought $50 was kinda low, but $280 seems too high. But I don't collect these kinda things. Or maybe I'm waiting for them to make one where the ring actually projects holograms...

Spectacular Member

Based on the spoiler preview on Bleeding Cool...she is getting married for all the wrong reasons...Spoilers in the link...if allowed...if not please remove post or let me know to do so.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/caro...tern-spoilers/
    Last edited by twobit; 05-13-2024 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twobit View Post
    Based on the spoiler preview on Bleeding Cool...she is getting married for all the wrong reasons...Spoilers in the link...if allowed...if not please remove post or let me know to do so.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/caro...tern-spoilers/
    Dang it Carol, you deserve better than a rushed Vegas wedding! Or maybe that's how Hal would've handled it...

I'm really not a fan of Adams naming such a worthless character after John Broome. And he'll probably be dead before this run ends.

I think it was clearly for comedic purposes, like he didn't name him that way to try to give him some significance but just to momentarily give the idea that Carol might actually marry him, and we see on the last panel that it clearly won't happen.
    Last edited by Johnny; 05-14-2024 at 06:14 AM.

Carol Ferris-Broome would totally not work...

Carol's been engaged before, as far back as the Silver Age, and she's been married to someone other than Hal before, only for them to get divorced off panel during Geoff John's run. Is this husband number two for Carol?

Quote Originally Posted by andersonh1 View Post
    Carol's been engaged before, as far back as the Silver Age, and she's been married to someone other than Hal before, only for them to get divorced off panel during Geoff John's run. Is this husband number two for Carol?
    I doubt she goes through with it, I think she's going to ditch him at the altar and head into space after Hal.

Her first husband was named Gil Johns. lol So this isn't the first time they name a fiance/husband of Carol's after one of her creators.