Page 90 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1817

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    If she stays CB hopefully her next costume is impactful. In a perfect world she'd have two. Her CB suit (which should be primarily white and blue please) when she's working and something pink/purple for when she's off duty. Maybe even a third CB stealth suit just for fun.

And hopefully we can keep a nice mix of armor and bodysuit. Not full knight but like how this new X-Force suit fits or the Outback/Lady Mandarin types.
    Somebody send this to Marcus To lol

We need a STRIKE uniform, a NEW armor uniform (sleek and form fitting like the outback armor), a body suit uniform, an X-Men uniform and we have the X-Force uniform
    Last edited by CGAR; 05-13-2024 at 04:44 PM.

I feel like we never got sexy Betsy in the Krakoa era. Just cute and pretty Betsy. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    If she stays CB hopefully her next costume is impactful. In a perfect world she'd have two. Her CB suit (which should be primarily white and blue please) when she's working and something pink/purple for when she's off duty. Maybe even a third CB stealth suit just for fun.

And hopefully we can keep a nice mix of armor and bodysuit. Not full knight but like how this new X-Force suit fits or the Outback/Lady Mandarin types.
    I'd be for one on-Earth costume (the sleek one) and one off-Earth costume (the CB she got in TH's runs). She's got mutant powers, she doesn't need the Captain Britain in "everyday" threats. So she would be "Psylocke" on Earth, but when things get nasty and she's working as the Otherworld champion, she changed into the armour with proper CB colors.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I've always loved the idea of our fashionista gal switching up costumes for different roles.
    You beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I feel like we never got sexy Betsy in the Krakoa era. Just cute and pretty Betsy. If that makes sense.
    Yep. One of the reason I didn't like TH's Betsy.
    The art (Marcus To?) didn't help: she looked a teenager, face speaking.
    (and acted like one too, both as a person and as woman in a romance)
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

DC--- we need to sit down and have a good talk about Apollo and Midnighter and your failure of using them. Especially during Pride Month.

The most we got was with the white dress in the solo tbh , the solo had better Betsy moments but still lacking in entertainment and dialogue.

J Sway drew the best Betsy costume I think it was a commission but I want it to be official

That was my commission. It was supposed to be a gala look. Didnt really intend for it to be a uniform but he did make that one look damn good.

I spent so much on Betsy commission that every get free art when I do it lol

Im waiting for Marcus To to release that design sheet so I can try to get a Clay Mann or RB Silva commission.

Thank you for you're services

I don't think it's Betsy on the avengers but I wish it was , she already has dynamics with Tony and would have amazing dynamics with Black Panther too.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    J Sway drew the best Betsy costume I think it was a commission but I want it to be official
    Not only JSway's design but also LukasWerneck's, both scream Lady Braddock to me!

"Fly, Like a Butterfly"
    (Twitter/X: twitter.com/AlanHoxor)

Well someone said Black Panther is on the cover to X-Force 2. So we may get to see Betsy interact with him in the issue.

That was my commission. It was supposed to be a gala look. Didnt really intend for it to be a uniform but he did make that one look damn good.

I spent so much on Betsy commission that every get free art when I do it lol
    I'm scared to even imagine! I bought one (1) Warren statue (280€) and I already felt I did something very crazy for which, ten years later, I still feel guilt.
    I have a slightly OT question that I always wondered (about that awesome Sway's art) and never dare ask. Do all your commission come in paper format or you commission digital too? Namely: the Sway art I think is digital, not traditional, did he sold you a HQ print or just the HQ digital file?

But gosh, that costume. *fans herself*

HOXOR, have pity. Don't drop two gorgeous arts in the same post. *dies*
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

DC--- we need to sit down and have a good talk about Apollo and Midnighter and your failure of using them. Especially during Pride Month.

Quote Originally Posted by HOXOR View Post
    Not only JSway's design but also LukasWerneck's, both scream Lady Braddock to me!

This is why i need a gay man to redesign her. The straight artist never get it.

Quote Originally Posted by HOXOR View Post

Both of theese are amazing ! The past few costumes lacked in Color Scheme I love theese

I think we can all agree that Betsy looks so much better with her hair like this, right?!
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"
    (Twitter/X: twitter.com/AlanHoxor)

Yea Hair down and I love the ribbons too tbh the Ribbons are super cute too! I didn't really like her hair during the Krakoa era as I felt it made her look younger then she is

BANNED

Both of those designs are so gorgeous and I love how long and luscious her hair is. The left one is particularly a great modernized look of her Outback armor but with the ribbons from her pink costume.