Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Please no short hair Dazzler.
    My favorite takes on her were in her short haired eras. Marc Silvestri drew an awesome Dazzler back in the Outback days and then Clay Mann created the awesome Age of X look.
    I’m not against her having long hair, but these two are very iconic to me.

I much prefer Dazzler with long hair. But I wouldn't mind a look similar look, based off her A Force look.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I love Dazzler! I’m in! Hopefully Longshot will land somewhere…

Thanks to the sliding timeline, so is Alison a retro-disco/new wave singer now?

How far back are the events of her "Dazzler the movie" graphic novel, where she was outed as a mutant, and experienced deep backlash?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Thanks to the sliding timeline, so is Alison a retro-disco/new wave singer now?
    I feel like she's basically Marina and the Diamonds circa FROOT. That's how I view her now.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

BANNED

Considering the Taylor Swift casting, I doubt she'll have short hair.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    She was clearly an X-character. She debuted in Uncanny X-Men, she was a mutant, and her solo regularly featured X-characters like Rogue, Angel, etc.
    Dazzler was not designed as an X-character. She debuted in UXM but her next appearance was in Fantastic Four as cross-promotion. All of this to lead into her solo book. Jim Shooter was her creator, not Byrne and Claremont. Both hate her to this day and always say she was Shooter's pet creation and they had nothing to do with her creation. That they were forced to use her in UXM because Shooter forced her on them (the way he forced the Beyonder, another pet creation of his, in a bunch of books to tie-into Secret Wars II years later).

If her book featured Rogue and Angel, it also featured various other characters like Enchantress and the Fantastic Four who made recurring appearances too. Her whole book was about guest-starring various other MU characters. The X-Men barely appeared except towards the end when she was being geared up to join X-Factor. Angel was allowed to make guest-appearances because he wasn't an X-Man during this time period and keep in mind that Rogue barely appeared in the pages of the X-Men. Her first appearance was in Avengers. She only had one issue of UXM where she was a villain and her original debut would have been in Ms. Marvel anyway as a recurring villain there.

Spectacular Member

Guido was Lila Cheney's bodyguard, not Dazzler. Though Guido helped her out when she emerged from the Siege Perilous.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I much prefer Dazzler with long hair. But I wouldn't mind a look similar look, based off her A Force look.

WTF is Carl there?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

Kris Anka is so damn good

I’d love to see some of Ali’s former friends from the west coast show up.

Ivich
    Poltergeist
    Link
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    My favorite takes on her were in her short haired eras. Marc Silvestri drew an awesome Dazzler back in the Outback days and then Clay Mann created the awesome Age of X look.
    I’m not against her having long hair, but these two are very iconic to me.

I get it, but I think she looks a lot better with long hair. I feel like character-wise she'd prefer that too (especially when she's not fighting an Inhuman Pox).

Her best look IMO was her Jim Lee Mojoworld design

She rocked the hell out of that short look

In regards to her disco heritage, Dazzler should clearly be modeled on Dula Peep.

Don't kill me, people, but... with the whole timescale and bla bla, does it even make sense for her to be tied still tied to disco? Shouldn't be updated to pop?
    (Any time I play scenarios with an AU or an update-current-times X-Men, I like to picture her as a Lady Gaga, but any pop star would work).
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

DC--- we need to sit down and have a good talk about Apollo and Midnighter and your failure of using them. Especially during Pride Month.