Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    No, two titles are fine. Quality over quantity. Using the X-MEN as a reason to do anything in 2024 is... not a good idea.
    I like the idea of two different Avengers teams, each with their own book. And then an Avenger Academy type book where the younger characters can congregate. Three books seems like a nice balance to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Who says it can’t be substance with more than 2 Avenger books?!
    Yeah, I don't see why you can't have both. There are too many Avengers not being used for there only to be one or two titles. And there's no reason why they can't be of good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    From last week's FCBD Marvel Voices

That's up to date as of Uncanny Avengers last year! Of course a few of them had different codenames when they first became Avengers (Captain America was Falcon, Photon was Captain Marvel, 3-D Man was Triathlon, and Brawn was just plain Amadeus Cho, he didn't even have his powers yet!)
    Why no American Eagle????

Peace

Silly…

…so silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Suddenly, the argument if mutants should belong to a universe apart from the rest of the MU comes to mind.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Suddenly, the argument if mutants should belong to a universe apart from the rest of the MU comes to mind.

Peace
    I hope that this can put an end to the, "Where were you when this isht happened?", arguments

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope that this can put an end to the, "Where were you when this isht happened?", arguments
    I second this!!!
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

It won't. This will distraction from it but it'll never last. I always bring up Uncanny Avengers and how it ultimately really didn't do much to change the situation with the mutants. Things will always revert back to the status quo.

Especially when the Avengers writer is also writing an X-Men book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially when the Avengers writer is also writing an X-Men book.
    Let’s hope with these 2 acts that it puts an end to those questions.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Storm will be a member of the Avengers. As compared to the last time she was there, I think her presence now will be more significant. Articles have written how she'll help the team against the Twilight Court and Kang, but I wonder how she'll interact with the other members. The Avengers are powerful, and has powerful personalities. How does she interact with Thor? Scarlet Witch? Carol? Tony?

....hmmmm, I think I'm missing one other person who might have some interesting words with Storm. But I just can't put my finger on it. Or should I say Vibranium claw .

Should be good.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    I'm assuming the sort-of unannounced second Avengers book will have most, if not all, of Cap's ad hoc team. The solicit released for #16 says: " PLUS: What’s next for the Avengers Emergency Response team?".

Maybe a kind of 2024 version of the Rogers' led Secret Avengers from from the Heroic Age period, with this group as the core? Various events pop up, Cap's team gets activated, he brings in other members to assist, depending on the situation?
    so, when did hazmat gain the sbility to use her powers without wearing the suit?

I think it was Avengers Arena. She let off a massive blast of energy at the end of that series, and has been able to control it since then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Don Perlin (R.I.P.)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."