Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1824

We will be getting that Psylocke and Captain Britain book if we push the idea ! It'll make both fandoms haply.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

What do die hard Betsy fans think of that Kwannon is using Psylocke. I mean I know she's either Lady Braddock or Captwin Britian but she was Psylocke before Kwannon came around lol. I kind wish she still used Psylocke personally.
    X-Men Forever

I mean to be completely honest I agree but at the same time it's kinda over at this point and time and there's so many other things about Betsy we can talk about other then the code name or Kwannon like her personality and her powers and characterization , costumes etc

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah I know.
    X-Men Forever

Do y'all think we'll see Morgan Le Fay show up in X-Force? She had a huge change at the end of BBCB and I'm kind of curious if it'll be picked up on. Morgan is usually a pretty fun villain and I can see them having a relationship similar to Dani and Hela. Like, I need July to come on cause all my questions are bubbling lol.

We know she's supposed to have her hands full but I can't wait to see with what. Im thinking:
    - monitoring Morgan
    - S.T.R.I.K.E. antics, maybe rescuing mutants
    - Multiverse monitoring and managing the Corps with Askani
    - Aunt duties

Some things I'd like to see:
    - sorting through her dads journals; getting into all his connections with programs like The World and Weapon Plus.
    - visit Dazzler and Storm! Both girls have solos and X-Force is always on the move. Go see your girls!
    - a return of The Vixen with a new Slaymaster
    - helping Forge with something magic related. (oooh is mutant magic still gonna be in play after FoX? Another development to explore)
    - a fun side mission with just her and Sage
    Last edited by Psycwave; 05-14-2024 at 03:45 AM.

Omg and The First Fallen! He showed up in Res of Magneto. Storm and Betsy need to team-up to hunt him down!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Do y'all think we'll see Morgan Le Fay show up in X-Force? She had a huge change at the end of BBCB and I'm kind of curious if it'll be picked up on. Morgan is usually a pretty fun villain and I can see them having a relationship similar to Dani and Hela. Like, I need July to come on cause all my questions are bubbling lol.

We know she's supposed to have her hands full but I can't wait to see with what. Im thinking:
    - monitoring Morgan
    - S.T.R.I.K.E. antics, maybe rescuing mutants
    - Multiverse monitoring and managing the Corps with Askani
    - Aunt duties

Some things I'd like to see:
    - sorting through her dads journals; getting into all his connections with programs like The World and Weapon Plus.
    - visit Dazzler and Storm! Both girls have solos and X-Force is always on the move. Go see your girls!
    - a return of The Vixen with a new Slaymaster
    - helping Forge with something magic related. (oooh is mutant magic still gonna be in play after FoX? Another development to explore)
    - a fun side mission with just her and Sage
    I'd love to see what's going on with Morgan and what kind of relationship Betsy may have with her. That also makes me think of Saturnyne. I wonder if there will be some kind of reconciliation in the Voices issue and Betsy will give her a job.

I'm also curious to see if they went ahead with reopening Braddock Academy. It's great that Betsy has her family and the Corps to help so that she can focus on X-Force things.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'd love for Braddock Academy to come back with Apex aka Kathy coming back she was a amazing villian.

I need Braddock Manor/Academy to go back to Essex where it belongs. That ugly ass landfill they call Braddock Isle need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    What do die hard Betsy fans think of that Kwannon is using Psylocke. I mean I know she's either Lady Braddock or Captwin Britian but she was Psylocke before Kwannon came around lol. I kind wish she still used Psylocke personally.
    As Psylocke was the slave-name Mojo gave her, I dunno. Betsy will probably end up more known by her human name like Jean, Kitty and Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I need Braddock Manor/Academy to go back to Essex where it belongs. That ugly ass landfill they call Braddock Isle need to go.
    Yes, and Excalibur should go around in an East-17-white XR3i with “Bri” and “Meg” decals in the windscreen.
    Last edited by Frobisher; 05-14-2024 at 05:55 AM.

Landfill has me laughing so loud because Rictor really couldn't even give the island any cute plants or something. Just rocks and grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Landfill has me laughing so loud because Rictor really couldn't even give the island any cute plants or something. Just rocks and grass.
    Me and my home isle feel very attacked. Actually though I'd love to see them rebuild the lighthouse there and then Jamie can move the manor back to Essex.

Did the Manor look anymore special in Essex? Genuine question because I dont remember.

I feel like its always been brown.

It seems they started to spruce up the grounds with trees and paved walkways. Jamie theoretically could be the landscaper and make it look however they want.