Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Possibly, I can see Thor being temporarily out of action due to Blood Hunt.

I see nobody's brought up Ororo's history with T'Challa. Will they rekindle their love?
    i was just about to ask that question but im pretty sure Ororo is already in a relationship
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

At least, they stay consistent with the "worst Avengers line up ever" thematic.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Not who I would have guessed but Storm would be a good fit for the Avengers.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Her previous tenure with the Avengers was so brief, it’ll be good to see her get a real shot at it. She’s definitely an Avengers-caliber character.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Her previous tenure with the Avengers was so brief, it’ll be good to see her get a real shot at it. She’s definitely an Avengers-caliber character.
    She's better than them. The only equal on that team is thor

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Now she can finally train in magic with Wanda.
    I would love this!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    So are people going to call Storm a cop now?
    every superhero is a cop and mutants are just pro gun right activists lol
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member

Storm and Thor on the same team?
    Um, okay???

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    She's better than them. The only equal on that team is thor
    Out of the heavy hitters involved, along with Thor we also got Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel.

So its a pretty powerhouse team with some of the most powerful superhumans on the planet.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Out of the heavy hitters involved, along with Thor we also got Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel.

So its a pretty powerhouse team with some of the most powerful superhumans on the planet.
    That's true

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    “Among equals”

Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    why are you like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Because I'm realistic? I love Storm. Good for her and her fans. But there's no way Cyclops will be a major character in the mcu
    I'm with CotA here. I've seen a lot of your posts lately being very white-man-fragility adjacent. Empowering females does not always mean a male is suffering for it. If Storm has a big role, then maybe Cyclops has a medium role. Or none at all, which honestly would be fine by me (get rid of Jean too lol). But they're not turning him into a mutant terrorist that is stoooopid and wrong and dumb and oh useless man we hate all men.

Disney makes a few female centric movies and shows and people act like they've murdered all men. The vast majority of all MCU projects (past, present, AND future) are male dominated. I'm tired of folks sucking the joy out of any project that they think is trying to do something other than tell a story that they want to tell (and sorry, not all stories are for you and only you).

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I'm with CotA here. I've seen a lot of your posts lately being very white-man-fragility adjacent. Empowering females does not always mean a male is suffering for it. If Storm has a big role, then maybe Cyclops has a medium role. Or none at all, which honestly would be fine by me (get rid of Jean too lol). But they're not turning him into a mutant terrorist that is stoooopid and wrong and dumb and oh useless man we hate all men.

Disney makes a few female centric movies and shows and people act like they've murdered all men. The vast majority of all MCU projects (past, present, AND future) are male dominated. I'm tired of folks sucking the joy out of any project that they think is trying to do something other than tell a story that they want to tell (and sorry, not all stories are for you and only you).
    It might be fine by you, not fine for me as a Cyclops fan.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

It might be fine by you, not fine for me as a Cyclops fan.
    But its a lot of worrying and hand-wringing over nothing.

We don't know what they are planning, we don't know what they are going to do. So constantly dreading something horrible is going to happen is just placing unnecessary fears and stress.

Sure Cyclops might not appear in the next movies, but assuming Disney will cast him as a villain is completely ludicrous with no basis in reality.

Mighty Member

She's definitely going to be the leader of X-Men in MCU. If the rumors are true, Cyclops is a mutant terrorist who dies at the beginning.
    Which is why Im tired of the xmen 97 praise. The only reason the show exists is to downgrade Scott as leader and people saying it's doing Scott justice are just shills

That being said Storm on the Avengers seems fun. Her and Tchalla will be awesome together if written right