Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

cloak and dagger were a deep cut, I did not know about them until like over a decade ago when I tried out marvel unlimited and read a bunch of cloak and dagger comics. Later they got a show that ended.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Archangel is the one that pings my interest the most. He's marked the same way as the time-displaced X-Men. With Apocalypse involved, I wonder if that means he'll show up in a heavier role. Even in the original show, Archangel always used to appear whenever Apocalypse popped up except for the S5 episode.
    True, true. Maybe Apocalypse will only have Deaths in his Horsemen: Gambit, Wolverine, and Archangel. Who else has been Death?

Right now I'm assuming the Missing Presumed Dead is because he was last seen in Genosha. Which actually aligns well with him being taken by Apocalypse again. Maybe he is dead and will also be resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    please lets this be the new team for atleast half of season 2. i knew they’d swap rosters!
    I think that the board was mostly fan service. Bishop referred to it as Forge already looking for a new team, but then gave him an alternative mission... to find the X-Men. Maybe they'll recruit some folks, but it'll most likely be Cable and whomever Jubilee is hanging with... which brings us to the next point.

Quote Originally Posted by toddcam View Post
    Jubilee and Sunspot will be gathering a new team. That's my prediction. Yes, Forge and Bishop will search for the X-Men, but there will be at least one episode where the post-X-Men world is having a build-up of factions. Maybe Mystique will reemerge with a new Brotherhood.
    Maybe Jubilee is hanging with Emma and Generation X is a GOOOOOOO!!!! Shadowcat being next to Emma might be like a co-headmistress thing. Ok maybe the roster board is important haha.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Damn, Apocalypse being on the loose in the present, while X-Men are scattered across the time stream is kinda scary set-up.
    and the avengers are in space
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Jubilee and Sunspot will be gathering a new team. That's my prediction.
    i read it as cable sunspot jubilee are all awol together
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

This show loves cameos. With such a large cast, most of these characters will only ever be two-second cameos like Morph's transformations. I'm expecting that board to be as relevant as Forge's picture board that showcased X-Factor and none of those characters ever became relevant this whole season even with the focus on Forge.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post

Maybe Jubilee is hanging with Emma and Generation X is a GOOOOOOO!!!! Shadowcat being next to Emma might be like a co-headmistress thing. Ok maybe the roster board is important haha.
    Imagine: in the absence of the X-Men, Emma got to Kitty first, and now Kitty is the first of her Hellions! That'd be pretty cool if Frost opened up the school after a confrontation with Jubilee's Generation X team.

With all these cameos I'm getting an impression, that they're indeed seeing a possibility of launching the one big shared universe.
    At very least I can see them thinking of Spider-Man '98 and Avengers.

BANNED

True, true. Maybe Apocalypse will only have Deaths in his Horsemen: Gambit, Wolverine, and Archangel. Who else has been Death?

Right now I'm assuming the Missing Presumed Dead is because he was last seen in Genosha. Which actually aligns well with him being taken by Apocalypse again. Maybe he is dead and will also be resurrected?
    Psylocke.

We know Angel survived Genosha according to Beau on Twitter so presumably he was already confirmed as one of the survivors in the aftermath of the destruction.

Maybe Cable started X-Force. That would make sense with Sunspot and Jubilee in the Boom Boom role. Cannonball debuted in the original show and Banshee is dead, so Siryn could be introduced.

Spectacular Member

Well, an X-Force then, maybe. Same concept.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    With all these cameos I'm getting an impression, that they're indeed seeing a possibility of launching the one big shared universe.
    At very least I can see them thinking of Spider-Man '98 and Avengers.
    Christopher Daniel Barnes has said he'd like to return and there's been a growing fan interest in Spider-Man '98. But it's all speculation right now and there's been nothing concrete so here's hoping.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Psylocke.

We know Angel survived Genosha according to Beau on Twitter so presumably he was already confirmed as one of the survivors in the aftermath of the destruction.

Maybe Cable started X-Force. That would make sense with Sunspot and Jubilee in the Boom Boom role.
    Maybe he only survives because he was rescued by Apocalypse. Either way, it doesn't mean Forge knows he survived Genosha.

should that young nate (X-MAN) come to the present?

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Let’s just call a spade a spade: This episode was weak.

I am happy for Jean and Scott fans because it’s clear that together with Magento that is were DeMayo’s priorities lies.

Before the show aired DeMayo declared Romy the OTP. He still does on twitter. They are not, that is Jott. For Jott we’re the focus of much of what happened in this show. Their love conquered death and time so they could raise Nathan in the future.

Remy has to go through his arguable worst moment in comics, Deathbit. So when season 2 starts Gambit fans have to endure that crap for most of season 2.

Rogue’s heelturn and the danger it caused, glossed over. Roberto was more of a child and treated like such.

Logan, hardly in the season.

Storm, such wasted potential.

Beast, was he in the season?

I could go on. This season peaked with episode 5 and after that it never lived up to its potential.
    I agree completely.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Well, an X-Force then, maybe. Same concept.
    i think cyclops/phoenix talking to him in the diner + the fact he is currently stuck in this time now might have changed him. so im thinking he’s about to start his own team now.