Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1439

spoilers:
    Fuck. Fuck it all.
    That was not a good end to the season. It was not in any way OTP Romy. I would love to say that if this is how DeMayo treats the ones he love then I would hate to see how he treats the ones he hate. But we already know how he treats the ones he love, just look at Jean and Scott. That’s the OTP of the season. The family. Whose love transcends death and time so the can meet Nathan in the future. All of them alive and in love.

Rogue and Magneto… another go in the past? Magneto seems open to it.

Season 2. We didn’t even get the grave shot, Remy wasn’t even worth that. We get another card. I get it. Gambit uses cards and cards puns. It’s all he has been reduced to.

I have 1,5 years to decide if I want to see season 2. I doubt I will. Having to muddle my way through brainwashed Deathbit. Then we he gets back to Remy some other obstacle will be put up for Romy. Maybe Rogneto v 2.0. I am not scratching that off my bingo card.

The season peeked with episode 5. Such a waste.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:
    I'm worried about Rogneto. Magneto seemed way too into Rogue still. Hers was the voice he kept hearing when he was lost and muddled in his mind and she was the only one he could see clearly. Rogue hasn't shown any signs of loving Magneto back but Beau's comments about wanting to do AOA with Rogneto and Charles as their son makes me think that may be the route this show goes just for the extra drama of what Rogue does when Remy comes back into her life as Deathbit.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I would honestly say it'd probably be wise to skip S2.

I like and prefer Romy to any other Rogue pairing, I'm not so hardcore those fake-outs upset me too much but I can totally see why it would for OTP fans of the couple.

Maybe S3 will have hope, since the show-runner is gonna be different. But yea, I'm bracing myself for uncomfortableness next season. I'll watch because I adore Rogue despite how messy she's been this season, but the love triangle aspects of the show I dread anytime I see it on screen.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

"Trust me"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzz View Post
    "Trust me"
    Nope. Trust has to earned.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Nope. Trust has to earned.
    He is a disingenuous person. He has been laughing at us all the time. Romy fans being the most vocal fans and campaigning to get this show back for years, since TAS was the only good adaptation we had and now he has destroyed that too.

BANNED

"Trust me"
    He needs to elaborate if this "trust me" extends to S2 or not.

"Trust me"
    After this season, my trust in him is below zero

Apparently killing Gambit, destroying Rogue, and shoving Rogneto down our throats is the best story they could come up with for our lovebirds

We need more women in the writers' rooms

spoilers:
    Rogue is in the past with Magneto so DeMayo can keep saying that Rogue has chosen Gambit while he continues pushing Rogneto. His idea is that Gambit and Rogue are never together and there is always something that separates them.
    end of spoilers
    So basically we are gonna get Zeb Well's Amazing Spider-Man run.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    He needs to elaborate if this "trust me" extends to S2 or not.
    If Gambit returns in S2 as has been hinted, most of the season he will be Death while Rogue is in the past with a Magneto in love with her and probably AoA happening. Yeah, sounds great to us, huh.

spoilers:
    Well, that was disappointing, but I'm not surprised. From the get-go, it was clear who DeMayo's favorites were, so why would we expect anything less than a ploy to get Cyclops and Jean with child Nathan and stranding Rogue with Mags? We just can't get away from it!

The best part was that hidden ending--which I almost missed, BTW. So we'll get Deathbit. Not surprising either. I just hope it's done better than in the comics.

I think episode 10 was one of the weakest this season, which is exactly what you don't want as a show runner. I'm sure Summers family fans will be gushing about it. Personally, I couldn't care less about it.
    end of spoilers
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImOctavius View Post
    So basically we are gonna get Zeb Well's Amazing Spider-Man run.
    Who read that and decided the X-Men need their own Paul?

If Gambit returns in S2 as has been hinted, most of the season he will be Death while Rogue is in the past with a Magneto in love with her and probably AoA happening. Yeah, sounds great to us, huh.
    And here I was hoping the Deathbit stuff could be resolved before this season is over and we'd have Remy back in time for the finale but now it seems like we'll have to wait another full season for that.

Xavier or somebody needs to claim Magneto as a lover now so he can keep away from Rogue. Hoping Kurt acts as a good buffer.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    lol

Emi Yonemura was right, that was Aurora
    Last edited by staptik777; 05-15-2024 at 03:01 AM.

BANNED

This just reminds me that Mystique still hasn't shown up. Very weird of her to be missing this entire season.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Emi Yonemura was right, that was Aurora
    Another sign of how much DeMayo cares about Gambit.