Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Some people don't like it which I understand but I'll always love 90s outfit Rogue so I adored the cartoon and the upcoming Uncanny X-men book. That's how I first saw rogue I watched X-Men the Animated series when it aired on TV back in the day
    It was the costume she wore when I first became a Rogue fan and it's definiteley my favorite look for her.

Well...

spoilers:
    Rogue got her fight vs Bastion! Weirdly the X-Men did not think to pool their powers in Rogue, but I guess they didn't want to take the risk.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Well...

spoilers:
    Rogue got her fight vs Bastion! Weirdly the X-Men did not think to pool their powers in Rogue, but I guess they didn't want to take the risk.
    end of spoilers
    I was expecting that too. For a moment, when Cyclops looked at her first, I thought that was the plan he was forming in his head.

Well...

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not really a spoiler, but I didn't want to give away anything in the quote. All I want from a media adaptation (live action or animated) of Rogue is for her to absorb 4-6 powers at once and just go to town on a bad guy. She does 't even have to win the fight, as long as she's effective.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    spoilers:
    Not really a spoiler, but I didn't want to give away anything in the quote. All I want from a media adaptation (live action or animated) of Rogue is for her to absorb 4-6 powers at once and just go to town on a bad guy. She does 't even have to win the fight, as long as she's effective.
    end of spoilers
    She did that in X-Men Evolution.

Well...

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I was thinking the same thing, that would have been cool to see, but I enjoyed seeing Rogue cut loose like she did.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I was expecting that too. For a moment, when Cyclops looked at her first, I thought that was the plan he was forming in his head.
    Same! Sadly, Cyclops didn't get to flex much in terms of strategy here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Yea, years of Legacy and Evolution kinda spoiled us in that department. I want 97' to show that side of Rogue too, she isn't just the muscle, she can use her powers creatively... well, at least we had the doctor and Gyrich scene.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo
    I was thinking the same thing, that would have been cool to see, but I enjoyed seeing Rogue cut loose like she did.
    It was great! Wish it would have gone on for longer. Still waiting for more Marvel vs call-outs from the animation team.

MAFEX Rogue pre-orders will open on 5/23.

https://x.com/preterniadotcom/status...61120589349004

I know a lot of people here (including myself) aren't big fans of the 90's yellow/green outfit. But for some reason it worked better animated than her original one that she wore in the last 2 eps. I think it's the bomber jacket.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I love the Blue Team 90's suit
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

I like the 90s outfit but think it's a bit overrated especially how often she comes back to it. Her classic costume for me will always be the green/white hooded one which is why I'm glad she's wearing it in the TAS. But I do think it doesn't look as good with her reddish brown hair in the show as it does in the comics where her hair is more of a definite brown.

Also anyone else hoping that Rogue and Remy will get their Shi'ar outfits at some point in future seasons?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I like the 90s outfit but think it's a bit overrated especially how often she comes back to it. Her classic costume for me will always be the green/white hooded one which is why I'm glad she's wearing it in the TAS. But I do think it doesn't look as good with her reddish brown hair in the show as it does in the comics where her hair is more of a definite brown.

Also anyone else hoping that Rogue and Remy will get their Shi'ar outfits at some point in future seasons?
    Now the Shiar outfits Animated will be cool to see
    X-Men Forever

I think my issue with the green hoodie in 97' is it doesn't give as good a silhouette as her 90s outfit. The jacket does a lot to break up and give depth to the uniform.

That said, I wouldn't mind moving on to other outfits like the Shi'ar suit. : p

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I love the Blue Team 90's suit
    LOL! I just love the 90's Blue Team, in general...
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Fantastic Member

See, for me it was all about the green-and-black. The Boustier version during the Outback era is classic, but even the more laid back pre-Australia thong/tank top version was a lot of fun.