Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    he does.

people always seem to forget Forge is crazy rich, shoving him into "gadget maker to solve problems" box.

that's over.

Forge owns a lot of properties.
    That's true. I'll admit that I don't think of Forge as a genius or that he's rich.

Warren, Xavier and Emma are always the rich ones and Hank is the resident genius.

How old would you say Forge is? I get the feeling he's older than he looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's true. I'll admit that I don't think of Forge as a genius or that he's rich.

Warren, Xavier and Emma are always the rich ones and Hank is the resident genius.

How old would you say Forge is? I get the feeling he's older than he looks.
    I prefer not to nail that down but, yes, forge is considerably older than he looks.

This isn't a question or a request, just musing. I thought it was a pretty good run when Forge and Banshee were leading the X-Men after the Siege Perilous. They had a really good working relationship.

So youre saying you want to see Banshee. Youre gonna get this thread deleted.

Speaking of Forge's love life, what do you think is Forge's most interesting relationship with? Storm or Mystique?

If you were able to title your on-going was there a name in the back of your mind that your pitch vibed with?

X-treme X-men?

This isn't a question or a request, just musing. I thought it was a pretty good run when Forge and Banshee were leading the X-Men after the Siege Perilous. They had a really good working relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So youre saying you want to see Banshee. Youre gonna get this thread deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    If you were able to title your on-going was there a name in the back of your mind that your pitch vibed with?

X-treme X-men?
    I don't pitch like that.

I get a story in my head. I pitch it. I'm never, ever, ever trying to recreate something someone else did, even if I loved that thing.

For good or ill, I only write Geoff Thorne stories, not Chris Claremont-lite stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Speaking of Forge's love life, what do you think is Forge's most interesting relationship with? Storm or Mystique?
    this will be addressed.

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Astonishing Member

Possibly random question....but its interesting that you've written Green Lantern given I've always thought of Forge's powerset as having a lot in common w/Green Lanterns. In the sense that anything they can conceive of, they can make; one of their only real limitations being imagination. Since one of my favorite things about the Green Lanterns is how differently each of the major GLs approach this, and how their mindsets and personalities influence what kinds of constructs they make and how else they use their rings.....is there any GL that stands out in your mind as having the most similar mindset/approach to using their powers as you picture Forge having when building from his imagination? (Sorry if I didn't articulate that well, but hopefully it made sense lol.)

Understandable. I just like the globe trotting aspect. And I know it wont be the same but it reminded me of X-treme. This will be an all new all different X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Possibly random question....but its interesting that you've written Green Lantern given I've always thought of Forge's powerset as having a lot in common w/Green Lanterns. In the sense that anything they can conceive of, they can make; one of their only real limitations being imagination. Since one of my favorite things about the Green Lanterns is how differently each of the major GLs approach this, and how their mindsets and personalities influence what kinds of constructs they make and how else they use their rings.....is there any GL that stands out in your mind as having the most similar mindset/approach to using their powers as you picture Forge having when building from his imagination? (Sorry if I didn't articulate that well, but hopefully it made sense lol.)
    short answer: no, not really.

I think Forge would have a ball with a GL ring though.

I think stuff loke this is better posted in The x force general thread

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    short answer: no, not really.

I think Forge would have a ball with a GL ring though.
    Gotcha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    I think stuff loke this is better posted in The x force general thread
    Just thinking out loud.