Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
Biden Trump debate on CNN is on for June 27. No audience, no RFKJR (unless he miraculously meets the qualification requirements until then).
I will look at the After-Action report.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dracula View Post
The media needs to repeat these results ad nauseum. Whatever Moderate Republicans out there who don’t want another Trump administration need reinforcement of their beliefs. It could spark some sort of movement and weaken or break his hold on the party.
This I agree with, let the ones who are holding their nose to vote GoP know they don't have to be caught up in Trump's BS if they want to do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
Just a slight correction, his party won in September last year and he's been governing for half a year now. Few weeks ago, it was his lapdog who won presidential election, so they basically have all the political posts now.

It is kind of weird. The shooter is a pensioner from small town, which is Fico's main voting base. But this guy seems to have been against his policies and most likely went nuts (just a guess, they don't have a medical evaluation yet as far as I know). But his neighbors say he was a nice, quiet guy, nobody would have guessed it. He also seems to have made videos in the past talking against violence. It's crazy. He had gun legally - not a very usual thing in this country thankfully. I have said it before, if we had more lenient gun laws, I'm afraid things would have been a lot worse, because our society is just as polarized as the American.
This isn't the kind of person you expect to be gunning anyone down, this is another frightening example of what the polarization of things is doing to us. Of course you can't just pal around with people who are actively trying to oppress several groups of people either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
You do know you left off a decimal point?
Really? *sigh*