Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't know a better way to ask and if this is something you don't want to answer then no problem.

Out of everyone on the team, who will have the most difficulty dealing with the new status quo?
    hmmm.

I think, honestly, that depends on the moment in the story.

I think Forge has the least problem with it for obvious reasons and Sage basically thinks her way through pretty much any situation, good or bad. The others have a lot of baggage from the end of Krakoa they're sorting through. it will pop up at weird times.

Yeah, I would think given how their powers make their brains operate, Forge and Sage would be the two lest emotionally affected by it, at least compared to the rest of the team.
    Will the team have a permanent base of operations, or will it be more of a mobile base? (Once again, without getting spoilers if at all possible).

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I absolutely loved Marcus To's artwork on Excalibur and love that he's staying on into the new era. However, I absolutely LOATHE when a promised, favourite artist is switched out after just a few issues, So I have to ask...is he going to be on this book for a good while?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I absolutely loved Marcus To's artwork on Excalibur and love that he's staying on into the new era. However, I absolutely LOATHE when a promised, favourite artist is switched out after just a few issues, So I have to ask...is he going to be on this book for a good while?
    I hope Marcus stays till I'm done with the book.

Captain Britain Corps vs Green Lantern Corps? Whats says you?

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    X Force is doing its own thing, unknown to and without the sanction of any other group. The other X teams have no knowledge of their activities.
    I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    Yeah, I would think given how their powers make their brains operate, Forge and Sage would be the two lest emotionally affected by it, at least compared to the rest of the team.
    Will the team have a permanent base of operations, or will it be more of a mobile base? (Once again, without getting spoilers if at all possible).
    From RJ's opening post: "Forge's team will be EXTREMELY mobile, roaming the world from trouble-spot to trouble-spot, shutting down what needs shutting down by any means necessary."
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Captain Britain Corps vs Green Lantern Corps? Whats says you?
    I say I have no further interest in the Green Lantern Corp as I've not been thinking about it for years now. And, once again, if you're thinking of X Force a "the new captain Britain book" you will be monstrously disappointed. Lady Braddock is a player but it's not a stealth CB book. It's X Force.

I say I have no further interest in the Green Lantern Corp as I've not been thinking about it for years now. And, once again, if you're thinking of X Force a "the new captain Britain book" you will be monstrously disappointed. Lady Braddock is a player but it's not a stealth CB book. It's X Force.
    No it was just a hypothetical question just for engagement.

X Force is saving the whole world. Not just mutants. Everybody. We will not be revisiting or regurgitating past conflicts or events. We will be pulling villains from across the entire 616 spectrum.
    This makes me happy.

this will be addressed.

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    eww and eww x1000
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    No it was just a hypothetical question just for engagement.
    not an x-force question.

this is not a Captain Britain book. you guys need to put that out of your minds. Lady Braddock is one of six.

Hi Geoff,

Will Forge be kitting out the team with bio suits or tech based suits? I always like to see what kind of crazy contraptions writers can think up for Forge to build for a mission. He obviously made a few suits and gadgets in the Krakoa era and I’m hoping to see some more wild stuff (The Caliban suit he wore in the vault was nuts!). If this is too spoilery please feel free to not address as I’m sure everyone wants you to keep doing the Q&A. Thanks for taking the time to respond to everyone.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Hi Geoff,

Will Forge be kitting out the team with bio suits or tech based suits? I always like to see what kind of crazy contraptions writers can think up for Forge to build for a mission. He obviously made a few suits and gadgets in the Krakoa era and I’m hoping to see some more wild stuff (The Caliban suit he wore in the vault was nuts!). If this is too spoilery please feel free to not address as I’m sure everyone wants you to keep doing the Q&A. Thanks for taking the time to respond to everyone.
    Forge will be applying his mutant powers to all sorts of things over the course of this run. Suits will be the least of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I love this.

From RJ's opening post: "Forge's team will be EXTREMELY mobile, roaming the world from trouble-spot to trouble-spot, shutting down what needs shutting down by any means necessary."
    Mmmm, I missed that, thanks, I wonder If they'll have a mobile base of operations, or a more permanent one for downtime. I wouldn't mind using Eagle Plaza for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    Mmmm, I missed that, thanks, I wonder If they'll have a mobile base of operations, or a more permanent one for downtime. I wouldn't mind using Eagle Plaza for that.
    Breevort covered that in a podcast:

"But it's, you know, like, literally, they don't have headquarters. Their headquarters is a self-repairing Blackbird that they fly around on. They don't do wheels down unless something's going on. They're just on the go constantly."

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Breevort covered that in a podcast:

"But it's, you know, like, literally, they don't have headquarters. Their headquarters is a self-repairing Blackbird that they fly around on. They don't do wheels down unless something's going on. They're just on the go constantly."
    Oh thanks, mobile base it is then. I like that.