Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post

I would like to know more of your Invincible Titans and Titans X Idea.
    Invincible Titans: Largely a team of heavy hitters (Yara/Jon/Hawk/Dove), Magic/Supernatural (Lilith/Zatara), and science (Bumbles) who take on the monsters/villains that go bump in the night both on earth and in space. They'll face villains such as Echidna & Tau who have come together and birthed new original terrifying children hellbent on throwing the universe out of balance and into full-time chaos. Other villains include: Mongal, Dominus, Aquarius. I know Jon already has a boyfriend but....I think I'd break them up and have Jon/Zachary Zatara have a fling.

Titans X - These boys and girls take on the more dangerous and darker missions that everyone else usually don't deal with. They're going undercover on covert missions to take down gangsters/mobsters/and largely counteract Wallers plans. While the 'Titans' lead by Dick are largely the face and operate in the light, these guys don't mind operating behind the scenes. Mal is leader and ensures that the team never goes tooo far.

And of course Donna has to have her own title:

The Wonder of Donna Troy - jimenez/jimenez, see the world of the Amazons/Titans/DC through the lens of Donna Troy as she attempts to stop the bleeding of multiverse.
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 05-13-2024 at 06:54 PM.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Team Titans:
    Arsenal
    Redwing
    Mirage
    Fairchild
    Superboy
    Mary Marvel

Titans Inc.
    Atom Smasher
    Arrowette
    Stargirl
    Red Robin (Tim Drake)
    Red Canary
    Raven

Titans Coastal:
    Omen
    Powergirl
    Red Arrow
    Tempest
    Jericho
    Huntress (Wayne)

Titans West:
    Vox
    Bumblebee
    Arrowette
    Beast Boy
    Hawk
    Ravager
    Last edited by Captain Britain of Earth 20; 05-14-2024 at 10:22 AM. Reason: I wanted it to be even six
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

The Titans have had over more than 50 members of characters who have been a part of the roster and some events events their mini-series. With the Titans being the premier heroes and how big a network of Titans can be. I would like to see what roles of teams you guys create for the Titans Brand and which Titans you would give their solo series.

Solo Series:

Cyborg
    - Victor Stone has been many things a former college athlete, hero, titan, Justice League member and leader. This time Vic is going to explore his new roots as a part of the Fourth World due to the origins of his technology he will encounter the likes of the Forever People, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Orion, Darkseid and many more. Highfather was sent a message from the fires of the Sources that Cyborg is destined to be the New God of Humanity.

Raven
    - Raven has been secretly living a double life with the Titans on the mortal plane she is saving lives as a superhero and in a loving relationship with Gar Logan and in the infernal plane she is the ruler of Hell by taking over Trigon's place judging souls based on their past actions rather than immediately giving them eternal torture to see if they deserve punishment and if they truly accept what they have done they would have a second chance in therapy sessions. This does not sit well with other higher-ups in Hell such as Neron and The First of the Fallen. The hierarchy of Hell is about to change.

Starfire
    - Koriand'r was met by the Omega Men, "Guardians of the Vega System" They asked the Princess of Tamaran if they needed their help to stop the Citadel from expanding their empire throughout the Galaxy by enslaving planets in the Vega System and using inhabitants as their slaves and trafficking them throughout the cosmos.

Team Titles:

Titans
    - The premier superhero team of the DC Universe. The Titans have succeeded the Justice League in becoming the primary key defenders of Earth (and the universe). Led by Nightwing, this team consists of the fastest man alive, an Amazonian demigoddess, a solar-empowered alien powerhouse, an apokolyptian tech god, the daughter of Trigon, the entire animal kingdom and an Atlantean archmage.

Teen Titans
    - This young team is led by Kid Flash (after a unanimous decision by the Titans themselves). The Teen Titans are based in New York City and they are being cared for by both Kole and Gnarrk. This team consists of members such as Kid Flash, Robin, Superboy, Red Arrow, Roundhouse, Crush and Phantom Girl

Team Titans (or Tartarus)

- Roy Harper has assembled a team of Titans that will operate a mission covertly to stop threats so evil that they have to stop them in the dark before the public finds out and to accomplish that they need to get their hand a bit bloody. This team consists of members such as Arsenal, Ravager, Jericho, Bumblebee, Lilith, Hawk & Dove

New Justice
    - New Justice has their new take on Justice by being a superhero 'detective agency' investigating crimes, cold cases and corrupt organisations. Tim and Cassie's investigation skills as well as members who can gain information through other means such as speed, telepathy, hacking, magic, infiltration and a myriad of superhuman senses. This team consists of members such as Cardinal (Tim Drake), Sentinel (Connor Kent), Fury (Cassie Sandsmark), Impulse, Blue Beetle (Jaimie Reyes), Miss Martian, Aqualad and Arrowette.

Titans L.A.
    - The Los Angeles branch is led by Bette Kane. This team get caught up to the weirder and quirky side of the DC Universe fighting villains such as Mumbo Jumbo, Ding Dong Daddy and Control Freak. This team consists of the leader Flamebird, the everyman Golden Eagle, the peppy Argent, the anarchist Joker's Daughter, the fish out of water Prysm, the serious Bushido, the daring Risk and the fierce Pantha.
    Like these quite a bit! I'd add Kid Devil to Titans L.A. given his history with the film industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    TITANS EAST
    featuring Nightwing, Troia, Tempest, Omen, Kyle Rayner, Starfire, and Bumblebee.

This is the classic Titans title - it's a group of found family heroes that have come together and are based out of Bludhaven who are trying their damnedest to be the best heroes that they absolutely can be. When the Church of Blood - fully equipped with a brand new Brother Blood - comes to town things get hectic for them and go completely topsy turvy, leaving the Titans to protect not only Bludhaven from the cult, but the world at large. The new Brother Blood would be Lilith's brother, Haze, with a fitting powerup to suit the role and to catapult him to the top of the Titans' repertoire of villains.
    I like the synopsis for your Titans East team, Haze being both the new Brother Blood and Lilith's sister reminds me of the Titans show when they adapted Brother Blood to be Raven's Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    TITANS WEST
    featuring Red Hood, Ravager, Jericho, Terra, Cyborg, Raven, and Changeling
    Slade Wilson is dead - so who is the new Deathstroke? When someone claiming to be Deathstroke the Terminator begins an assault against numerous west coast cities, Red Hood forms a task force of people with a particular and personal interest in tracking down this person and putting a stop to them. With a mix of such strong personalities will Cyborg be able to convince them to maintain a level head, or is the team more of a risk to themselves than the new Deathstroke is? Can former traitors Terra and Jericho be trusted? And just how does Deathstroke seem to remain two steps ahead of them?
    I also liked this team as well not just because of the synopsis but the potential interaction with the team. Jericho and Terra have history of both being traitors and have a connection with Deathstroke, Beast Boy with his iconic antagonistic relationship with Deathstroke (and Terra), and Red Hood and Ravager (being Deathstroke's daughter) who also has history with him. Also, Cyborg (and Raven due to her empathetic) with the least amount of ammunition with Deathstroke both have to be the mediators of this team.

In hindsight, I should have out Terra on my Team Titans/Tarartus team.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Invincible Titans: Largely a team of heavy hitters (Yara/Jon/Hawk/Dove), Magic/Supernatural (Lilith/Zatara), and science (Bumbles) who take on the monsters/villains that go bump in the night both on earth and in space. They'll face villains such as Echidna & Tau who have come together and birthed new original terrifying children hellbent on throwing the universe out of balance and into full-time chaos. Other villains include: Mongal, Dominus, Aquarius. I know Jon already has a boyfriend but....I think I'd break them up and have Jon/Zachary Zatara have a fling.
    Cool. I liked your premise for the team and the villains that they are facing.

Titans X - These boys and girls take on the more dangerous and darker missions that everyone else usually don't deal with. They're going undercover on covert missions to take down gangsters/mobsters/and largely counteract Wallers plans. While the 'Titans' lead by Dick are largely the face and operate in the light, these guys don't mind operating behind the scenes. Mal is leader and ensures that the team never goes tooo far.
    I like this team and synopsis also. Its similar to my Team Titans/Tartarus team with the team doing covert missions I like that you tie Titans X team to counter Amanda Waller. Good to see Mal on a team he's very underrated in terms of abilities.

And of course Donna has to have her own title:

The Wonder of Donna Troy - jimenez/jimenez, see the world of the Amazons/Titans/DC through the lens of Donna Troy as she attempts to stop the bleeding of multiverse.
    I remember that Donna has a connection to the mutliverse, I could see her not only travelling to the multiverse but also travelling to alternate timelines that fluctuate time itself due to her repeated recton backstories it would be cool to see other retcon versions of her such as the OG Wonder Girl, Titans of Myth version, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Like these quite a bit! I'd add Kid Devil to Titans L.A. given his history with the film industry.
    He would fit very well in Titans L.A., I always liked Kid Devil because of his powers and personality also with his namesake he and the team could encounter Lucifer Morningstar. My Titans L.A. did sort of lack a "Heart" of the team. I could see Zachary Zatara fitting on the team as well.
    Last edited by Incognito; 05-15-2024 at 09:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Titans Go To Hell.
    An even more ancient and evil demonic presence takes over the hellish realm over throwing Trigon. With his legions decimated and his power reduced, Trigon has no choice but to summon his daughter and ask for her help. 6 titans get accidentally sucked with her. Dove, Hawk, Kid Devil, Red Star, Donna and Mal.

Titans Lost in Space
    Meanwhile the United Planets come to Earth to Capture specific Titans by Blackfire’s request:
    Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Argent, Mirage. Bumblebee, and surprisingly Tempest. In order to fight back the Spider Dominion on this island and vast ocean planet.

Titans Togther
    In the wake of a large number of Titans missing or kidnapped, Nightwing calls together a special Titans Task Force to fight the rising crime waves: Stitch, Kid Flash, Arsenal, Flamebird, Ravger, Risk, Hotspot, Solstice and surprisingly Duela Dent to keep the peace.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Titans Go To Hell.
    An even more ancient and evil demonic presence takes over the hellish realm over throwing Trigon. With his legions decimated and his power reduced, Trigon has no choice but to summon his daughter and ask for her help. 6 titans get accidentally sucked with her. Dove, Hawk, Kid Devil, Red Star, Donna and Mal.

Titans Lost in Space
    Meanwhile the United Planets come to Earth to Capture specific Titans by Blackfire’s request:
    Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Argent, Mirage. Bumblebee, and surprisingly Tempest. In order to fight back the Spider Dominion on this island and vast ocean planet.

Titans Together
    In the wake of a large number of Titans missing or kidnapped, Nightwing calls together a special Titans Task Force to fight the rising crime waves: Stitch, Kid Flash, Arsenal, Flamebird, Ravager, Risk, Hotspot, Solstice and surprisingly Duela Dent to keep the peace.
    Love the use of odd gals out Solstice and Duela Dent for the Titans Together pitch. Plus, ten people on that Titans Task Force appeals to me! I've always liked big teams like the Justice Society or Legion of Super-Heroes, and found the trend of capping teams at seven members as if comic book readers can't handle more than seven things at a time to be kind of condescending.

For Titans go to Hell, Hawk, Dove, Donna, Red Star, Kid Devil and Mal sounds like a whole lotta scrappy tanky sorts of characters (well, depending on whether Mal has his exo-skeleton/Guardian rig, or some sort of sonic device/powers...). It could be interesting to see how they function in a world of demons and magic. Hawk and Dove already have some magical background, even if they aren't spellcasters, and Kid Devil's nature might react all sorts of interestingly in a demon-dimension... Plot twist! Eddie was pulled through to be a new vessel for Trigon's power! Never trust Trigon!

But that second pitch, Titans: Lost in Space, sounds really cool. Spider Guild attacking a (mostly) water world, and Tempest is their go-to guy for water adventures! (Although Beast Boy turning into whales or giant octopods or whatever could also be fun.) I'm a big fan of adventures set on distant worlds / dimensions / times, where nobody can ask why, if the threat is so major, aren't the Justice League showing up? Also cool to see Bumblebee, and even less-used characters like Argent and Mirage getting to play on a 'big team' with some of the old-school 'All-New' Teen Titans like Cyborg, Starfire and Changeling.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, my goal of this fun pitch was not to keep the standard Wolfman/Perez team again for the thousandth time, but use popular aspects from the popular run, but in new and different ways. While still being standard superheroics.

As much as Didio gets crapped on, I loved his decision for countdown to infinite crisis to have the 4 different miniseries to reshape the DCU: Rann-Thanagar War covered Space, Day of Vengeance for magic, Villains United on the earth villains, and OMAC project on the eradication of superheroes through tech.
    So I tried to do that here, with the exception of OMAC project.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 05-15-2024 at 11:37 AM.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, my goal of this run pitch was not to keep the standard Wolfman/Perez team again for the thousandth time, but use popular aspects from the popular run, but in new and different ways. While still being standard superheroics.

As much as Didio gets crapped on, I loved his decision for countdown to infinite crisis to have the 4 different miniseries to reshape the DCU: Rann-Thanagar War covered Space, Day of Vengeance for magic, Villains United on the earth villains, and OMAC project on the eradication of superheroes through tech.
    So I tried to do that here, with the exception of OMAC project.
    I liked how Wolfman/Perez managed to build arcs involving Raven and Starfire's backstory, with Trigon and Blackfire, and kind of wish they'd taken it a step further and made an arc relevant to Cyborg, tied to the amorphous blob from his origin story, or the special metal his father used to design his cybernetic limbs (perhaps the HIVE or Gizmo wants to exploit it for their own tech?), etc. (with the new Apokaliptan origin, tying a Cyborg arc to the Fourth World, or Intergang, would make sense, as well). I feel like that was a big missed opportunity.

Arcs related to Wonder Girl, Kid Flash and Changeling could also be a thing, eventually, but easier to start with the 'new' characters from the All-New roster, IMO.

I started working on my line-up but so much of it was redundant to what Incognito put together I figured I'd just add one component:

Terror Titans - A team put together to challenge the dark magicks of the DCU.
    Kid Devil
    Sprout
    Kid Eternity
    Zachary Zatara
    Omen
    Djinn
    Stanley & His Monster

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

The Titans have had over more than 50 members of characters who have been a part of the roster and some events events their mini-series. With the Titans being the premier heroes and how big a network of Titans can be. I would like to see what roles of teams you guys create for the Titans Brand and which Titans you would give their solo series.

Solo Series:

Cyborg
    - Victor Stone has been many things a former college athlete, hero, titan, Justice League member and leader. This time Vic is going to explore his new roots as a part of the Fourth World due to the origins of his technology he will encounter the likes of the Forever People, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Orion, Darkseid and many more. Highfather was sent a message from the fires of the Sources that Cyborg is destined to be the New God of Humanity.

Raven
    - Raven has been secretly living a double life with the Titans on the mortal plane she is saving lives as a superhero and in a loving relationship with Gar Logan and in the infernal plane she is the ruler of Hell by taking over Trigon's place judging souls based on their past actions rather than immediately giving them eternal torture to see if they deserve punishment and if they truly accept what they have done they would have a second chance in therapy sessions. This does not sit well with other higher-ups in Hell such as Neron and The First of the Fallen. The hierarchy of Hell is about to change.

Starfire
    - Koriand'r was met by the Omega Men, "Guardians of the Vega System" They asked the Princess of Tamaran if they needed their help to stop the Citadel from expanding their empire throughout the Galaxy by enslaving planets in the Vega System and using inhabitants as their slaves and trafficking them throughout the cosmos.

Team Titles:

Titans
    - The premier superhero team of the DC Universe. The Titans have succeeded the Justice League in becoming the primary key defenders of Earth (and the universe). Led by Nightwing, this team consists of the fastest man alive, an Amazonian demigoddess, a solar-empowered alien powerhouse, an apokolyptian tech god, the daughter of Trigon, the entire animal kingdom and an Atlantean archmage.

Teen Titans
    - This young team is led by Kid Flash (after a unanimous decision by the Titans themselves). The Teen Titans are based in New York City and they are being cared for by both Kole and Gnarrk. This team consists of members such as Kid Flash, Robin, Superboy, Red Arrow, Roundhouse, Crush and Phantom Girl

Team Titans (or Tartarus)

- Roy Harper has assembled a team of Titans that will operate a mission covertly to stop threats so evil that they have to stop them in the dark before the public finds out and to accomplish that they need to get their hand a bit bloody. This team consists of members such as Arsenal, Ravager, Jericho, Bumblebee, Lilith, Hawk & Dove

New Justice
    - New Justice has their new take on Justice by being a superhero 'detective agency' investigating crimes, cold cases and corrupt organisations. Tim and Cassie's investigation skills as well as members who can gain information through other means such as speed, telepathy, hacking, magic, infiltration and a myriad of superhuman senses. This team consists of members such as Cardinal (Tim Drake), Sentinel (Connor Kent), Fury (Cassie Sandsmark), Impulse, Blue Beetle (Jaimie Reyes), Miss Martian, Aqualad and Arrowette.

Titans L.A.
    - The Los Angeles branch is led by Bette Kane. This team get caught up to the weirder and quirky side of the DC Universe fighting villains such as Mumbo Jumbo, Ding Dong Daddy and Control Freak. This team consists of the leader Flamebird, the everyman Golden Eagle, the peppy Argent, the anarchist Joker's Daughter, the fish out of water Prysm, the serious Bushido, the daring Risk and the fierce Pantha.
    I absolutely love your line-ups! My only quibble would be Tim/Kon/Cassie's team name...New Justice. Doesn't really suit them. At first I was thinking something like Justice, Inc but sadly that's not a DC owned property. However since we are dreaming here...what's the status on Checkmate? That would be a perfect name for Tim led detective agency team.

The only other thing I have is that Donna Troy really should get her own title. Donna Troy travels the world as an award winning photojournalist. Not everyone on the global stage recognizes her as the Amazonian heroine, but some people do and dont like it when she shows up in their country.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Titans Go To Hell.

Titans Lost in Space

Titans Togther
    In the wake of a large number of Titans missing or kidnapped, Nightwing calls together a special Titans Task Force to fight the rising crime waves: Stitch, Kid Flash, Arsenal, Flamebird, Ravger, Risk, Hotspot, Solstice and surprisingly Duela Dent to keep the peace.
    I like that your line-ups all have different themes and setting ranging from supernatural/Horror with Titans Goes to Hell, space/sci-fi with Titans Lost in Space and Superhero/Mystery with Titans Together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I started working on my line-up but so much of it was redundant to what Incognito put together I figured I'd just add one component:

Terror Titans - A team put together to challenge the dark magicks of the DCU.
    Kid Devil
    Sprout
    Kid Eternity
    Zachary Zatara
    Omen
    Djinn
    Stanley & His Monster
    Your Terror Titans line up looks very good. The team you made reminds me of Shadowpact by assembling obscure characters from the mystical corners of the DC Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I absolutely love your line-ups! My only quibble would be Tim/Kon/Cassie's team name...New Justice. Doesn't really suit them. At first I was thinking something like Justice, Inc but sadly that's not a DC owned property. However since we are dreaming here...what's the status on Checkmate? That would be a perfect name for Tim led detective agency team.

The only other thing I have is that Donna Troy really should get her own title. Donna Troy travels the world as an award winning photojournalist. Not everyone on the global stage recognizes her as the Amazonian heroine, but some people do and dont like it when she shows up in their country.
    Checkmate could be a good name for them but Checkmate IIRC usually align themselves with the Goverment. I went with New Justice because it is mainly consist of the YJ4 and their contemporaries and the teamname was suppose to not only reflect that the team has grow but they have a new mission statement to perform their new approach of Justice.

Your ideas for a Donna Troy solo series sounds very good. I agree that they should bring back her photography background and her being a photojournalist could have her teaming up with Lois Lane or Iris West-Allen. Another Titan I believe also deserving a solo (or mini) series is Beast Boy.
    Last edited by Incognito; 05-17-2024 at 07:22 AM.

[deleted post] [deleted post]