Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I need Synch to be in the new comics... I hope he may make that avengers line up
    If not Avengers, I hope that there is another surprise team title announced that he can be on.

But 6+ X-team books might be too much.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You'd think that you wouldn't have to explain how an appreciation thread works but we're here now.

And nobody ever expresses their dissatisfaction in other forums. Nope, everyone is just happy and content and kissing puppy dogs and eating cotton candy.
    I would RATHER have folks VENT here on a forum than some of the behavior we have seen over the years.

Snyderverse anyone? How many folks did they attack and pretty much convinced Ray Fisher to ruin his career?
    The gators? How many creators did they go after?
    Didn't Tom King have to have a bodyguard at one point over Heroes in Crisis?

Last time I checked there were actually folks working for these companies posting around here. Because that is what folks who work for big companies are suppose to do and I am not just talking writers and artists.

Would it help Synch? Who knows but someone is going to ask why are there more posts and conversations about a Synch versus someone Marvel is pushing or using more.

Dautermann did the XPLain the X-Men podcast and said if he could redesign a set of team costumes, it would be Generation x bc he has a special attachment to them as they were his team growing up. He sorta got to do that with Synch at the HFG and chose the color scheme as a direct reference to Gen X. He said he designed his outfit to be superheroey in hopes that it would get used as his costume as was done with Wanda and Jean but unfortunately that didnt happen

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'm trying my best to hold on to hope that he's an unannounced member of one of the casts. That perhaps they don't want to spoil his fate at the end of Krakoa so they're keeping him a secret. That or I hope he'll at least be leading a second wave book or something. Biggest long shot hope is that he's getting a solo!
    They missed a huge opportunity for a one shot issue after the 23' Gala... Now we only have his single contained story in the final issue of Duggan's X-men.....