Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

There are two people here who really, really need to put each other on ignore. For the sake of everyone else.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    There are two people here who really, really need to put each other on ignore. For the sake of everyone else.
    The only time I ever see your posts is when you comment on other people you have nothing to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Scarlet Witch - Off World?!

"No more mutants." Giggle, giggle

BANNED

Wanda's cameo was hinted at by Beau a week or two ago when he was asked by a fan if Beau had anything planned for Wanda.

And Beau just liked this post as well about Wanda.
    https://twitter.com/LaurentAkaleSam/...73378778460220

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    The only time I ever see your posts is when you comment on other people you have nothing to do with.
    I'm just tired of you and some other person derailing everything with the same argument you have had dozens of times already.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

I'm just tired of you and some other person derailing everything with the same argument you have had dozens of times already.
    That's nice, but similarly you have the same pattern of making this exact same type of post each time, so ironically enough, you exacerbate the problem you feel exists. Especially when the discussion between myself and the other user was already over, so why feel the need to comment on something that's already ended? You just wanted to insert yourself into the situation and add yourself to the drama so please keep that in mind next time.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Wanda's cameo was hinted at by Beau a week or two ago when he was asked by a fan if Beau had anything planned for Wanda.

And Beau just liked this post as well about Wanda.
    https://twitter.com/LaurentAkaleSam/...73378778460220
    Agreed, he said she and Quicksilver were off world for a mission "Operation Galactic Storm" but it was nice to have a tease of them in the last ep.

Edit:

I donīt think Cap and Iron Man of this series are from the MCU but there are share some characters and situations like TChaka.

Marvel could bring this version of the X-men from the multiverse and crossover with the MCU
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-15-2024 at 04:29 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

That's nice, but similarly you have the same pattern of making this exact same type of post each time, so ironically enough, you exacerbate the problem you feel exists. Especially when the discussion between myself and the other user was already over, so why feel the need to comment on something that's already ended? You just wanted to insert yourself into the situation and add yourself to the drama so please keep that in mind next time.
    I made now 3 comments, when you are responsible for pages upon pages of the same tired stuff. You try to sound reasonable, but I think I need to realize you are anything but, with your pathological need to always get in the last jab in any conversation.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 05-15-2024 at 04:39 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

I made now 3 comments, when you are responsible for pages upon pages of the same tired stuff. You try to sound reasonable, but I think I need to realize you are anything but.l, with your pathological need to always get in the last jab in any conversation.
    Then please feel free to keep the last word if that means so much more to you. I just don't understand your motivation because you make such a big stink out of two people having a discussion. Instead of having anything reasonable or productive to offer, you just complain about the users and are now further derailing this thread. Consider me checked out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Agreed, he said she and Quicksilver were off world for a mission "Operation Galactic Storm" but it was nice to have a tease of them in the last ep.

I donīt think Cap and Iron Man of this series are from the MCU but there are share some characters and situations like TChaka.

Marvel could bring this version of the X-men from the multiverse and crossover with the MCU
    The Avengers stuff especially has been spreading all over social media. I'm wondering if that means there's any inclination to go towards the idea of an Avengers show set in the same timeline, especially after all the hype for a Spider-Man '98 revival.

I can maybe see Beau being told to only leave Wanda and Pietro as cameos so as to not conflict with any plans of a possible Avengers show down the line.

T'Chaka being alive confused me. Since T'Challa is already the Black Panther (unless the man we saw as the Panther was really T'Chaka in costume).

I know lots of people are hoping that the X-Men '97 characters will be the live-action X-Men in the MCU.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

T'Chaka being alive confused me. Since T'Challa is already the Black Panther (unless the man we saw as the Panther was really T'Chaka in costume).

the theory i keep seeing is tchalla is banned from everything
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    That's really not how animation works usually. What you see is what you got and there isnt anything else. They knew episode count and time.

Have fun not watching S2 then....
    DeMayo mentioneed leaving stuff on the cutting room floor but I guess that could mean they never animated it. I took it to mean they did and cut it out.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Sometimes bans like that are because they have plans on using the character in something else and don't want plans messed up. T'Challa was Black Panther in the 90s FF cartoon so by continuity sake, he should be BP here as well. But he also had the more British colonial accent as was the norm for him back in the FF cartoon, whereas T'Chaka sounded more like his MCU counterpart with the Wakandan accent that is unaltered by colonialism.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    DeMayo mentioneed leaving stuff on the cutting room floor but I guess that could mean they never animated it. I took it to mean they did and cut it out.
    Animation is generally expensive so it's rare to have actual animated scenes fully drawn and colored cut out. Usually those deletions are made in the writing/script process so they never have to animate material that's going to end up cut anyway.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    DeMayo being oddly silent on this lends credence to the widespread theory that executives are barring T'Challa from appearing in stuff.

Its very notable here cause of how minor an appearance it is. A 3-second cameo and they used his father, its so weird.