Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    So guys, when the hell are Storm, Wolverine and Morph????
    unsure but hopefully they a full episode focus on them
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Wasn't there a network issue as well with Spider-Man and the X-Men both airing on the same network and all the other shows on a different one? I think that's why Spider-Man and X-Men share a universe and the rest don't.
    They were all on the same network.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    They were all on the same network.
    Not quite Spidey and X-men were on Fox but Iron Man and FF were syndicated. FF episodes later reran on Fox Kids, but those werent first run. In addition I beleive Spidey and X-men were produced by the same production company and the rest werent
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-15-2024 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Lots of hype for the Spider-Man show. And with the emphasis on a Spider-Man multiverse recently, I can see that happening because the only thing bigger than the X-Men has always been Spider-Man.

It's supposed to be set in the same universe as all the 90s animated shows where T'Challa was Black Panther so that's what's confusing for me. I know Beau said this show wasn't designed to be in the MCU multiverse, although it is now. They left it ambiguous enough so that if Marvel felt it was a success, they could retroactively add it to the MCU Multiverse like what happened.
    Said who? Because other creators were saying that after the show aired.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 05-15-2024 at 07:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

We know they are either in the past w/Rogue and co. or future with Scott/Jean

Incredible Member

I loved the episode, but Logan being just 'unconcise' was weak, and the lack of where these 3 are bugs me...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Sometimes it feels like off panel Hope channeling the PF, Wanda, Doc Strange and Galactus all did a ritual with the infinity gems and the incantations was "NO MORE CHARACTER GROWTH!"

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    i dont think anyone else will be with Scott and Jean
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    How do you know that? They gave no clue about their whereabouts

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Beau confirmed it

Not quite Spidey and X-men were on Fox but Iron Man and FF were syndicated. FF episodes later reran on Fox Kids, but those werent first run. In addition I beleive Spidey and X-men were produced by the same production company and the rest werent
    That's right good catch. Avengers United We Stand and Silver Surfer were others that were on Fox but since they both were only one season long they often get forgotten.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Well hospitals do have generators so I thought that argument was always moot. Pacemaker and plane arguments I'm not so sure about
    Pacemakers are not always (maybe never) a constant thing... so like my mom only needs it when the heart goes out of wack... in theory many people with pacmakers are okay
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Sometimes it feels like off panel Hope channeling the PF, Wanda, Doc Strange and Galactus all did a ritual with the infinity gems and the incantations was "NO MORE CHARACTER GROWTH!"

I would have presumed that they were alone since in the original story they were alone as well.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Did you scream a little on the inside when Jubes went for Bastion's head in their fight?

I was so proud.
    I screamed so loud at this part! I was so worried that when it showed her up close after blasting Bastion… it would zoom out and show her fatally stabbed or something. Feels great to see her shine and given respect after all this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I would have presumed that they were alone since in the original story they were alone as well.
    what original story?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    this isn’t the fox movies. logan can’t steal a girl from cyclops. scott not worried about that in the slightest
    thank you... the love triangle used to be (especially 80's 90s) scott and jean in love... logan like jean and hates Scott cause jealousy. Only post her death in 2000s era did they show her feeling anything for him, and make him at all not a jerk.

The growth of Kroaka era was that they could all be 1 big happy family and end the dumb triangle.