Page 126 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by Galacticcore View Post
    Do we know who is writing season 3 of xmen 97? I hope no hope for Storm for season 2 since demayo wrote it
    of course not. this first season just ended

BANNED

Loki prefers Storm over Thor so we already know who is who's superior. Storm should challenge Thor to a duel for leadership of the Avengers and make short work of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Marvel Rival Interaction Between Loki and Storm

Loki: Well, Well, The Mutant Goddess of Krakoa, It's been a while

Storm: The Accession of Godhood can be achieved through Worship and belief, But you.

Loki: oh, No,No,No I'm an Asgardian Dear, i was Born a God

Storm: So you didn't Earn it Mr 1%

Next Interaction

Storm: I have to say, I'm Inpiserd to Fight with you, Prince of Lies

Loki: No your not, Your Lying

Storm: Good, Remember That
    I love these lines. Storm has earned her divinity.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I love these lines. Storm has earned her divinity.
    i can't wait till the game Fully releases and all of the interaction for her, I've already heard the one with Storm and Wanda along with Star-Lord which i can show, and the in-game interaction- there's a mode in the game that's pretty much like Payload from Ow, and Penni Parker Awes in Ororo's Presence and Calls her Goddess of Nature,
    "Goddess be Praised"

BANNED

i can't wait till the game Fully releases and all of the interaction for her, I've already heard the one with Storm and Wanda along with Star-Lord which i can show, and the in-game interaction- there's a mode in the game that's pretty much like Payload from Ow, and Penni Parker Awes in Ororo's Presence and Calls her Goddess of Nature,
    That's so wholesome. I never thought I needed a Penni Parker/Ororo interaction in my life but now I clearly do.

Loki prefers Storm over Thor so we already know who is who's superior. Storm should challenge Thor to a duel for leadership of the Avengers and make short work of that.
    Perhaps Thor will be too busy with Asgardian stuff to continue his duties with the Avengers and Calls someone who not only can take his place as a leader but hold the burden that would be created at his depart, asks his fellow Thunderous Divine ally to cover for him, saying that he does leave, but if he does that's how i see it going down,
    "Goddess be Praised"

I don't see the need for that, there's no reason for her to claim leadership of a team that until now she doesn't belong to. If she is leader, it will be by choice of others.

That's so wholesome. I never thought I needed a Penni Parker/Ororo interaction in my life but now I clearly do.
    Yes in the Spawn point, i believe she says Ororo is her favorite hero and an inspiration,
    "Goddess be Praised"

BANNED

Yes in the Spawn point, i believe she says Ororo is her favorite hero and an inspiration,
    Ok I am officially a Penni Parker stan. Get her all the merchandise and a guest-role in Storm's solo where she can say this on-panel.

And can I just say what an improvement this is after X-Men: Apocalypse had Storm say Mystique was her favorite hero and inspiration. Like it should always be the other way around. Penni Parker knows the deal.

BANNED

Perhaps Thor will be too busy with Asgardian stuff to continue his duties with the Avengers and Calls someone who not only can take his place as a leader but hold the burden that would be created at his depart, asks his fellow Thunderous Divine ally to cover for him, saying that he does leave, but if he does that's how i see it going down,
    Yes, that's probably how it'll go down in real. I was hoping Storm could recreate her iconic UXM 201 but maybe Avengers stans aren't ready for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I don't see the need for that, there's no reason for her to claim leadership of a team that until now she doesn't belong to. If she is leader, it will be by choice of others.
    I think I took it for granted that all the Avengers would be rooting for her to win lol.

Ok I am officially a Penni Parker stan. Get her all the merchandise and a guest-role in Storm's solo where she can say this on-panel.

And can I just say what an improvement this is after X-Men: Apocalypse had Storm say Mystique was her favorite hero and inspiration. Like it should always be the other way around. Penni Parker knows the deal.
    Damn right.., i was not expecting the Voice lines to be so interesting and actually good, and there's a lot of Talk about Krakoa not only from Storm but from Magnus too, Its is rumored Krakoa will be a Map for the game later on, along with other new characters like Psylocke, Wolverine, Thor, Moon knight, and Cloak and dagger
    "Goddess be Praised"

BANNED

Damn right.., i was not expecting the Voice lines to be so interesting and actually good, and there's a lot of Talk about Krakoa not only from Storm but from Magnus too, Its is rumored Krakoa will be a Map for the game later on, along with other new characters like Psylocke, Wolverine, Thor, Moon knight, and Cloak and dagger
    That sounds exciting although the faux Psylocke does not interest me much. I'm very curious if Moon Knight might not bring up Ashake with Storm due to the Egyptian connection.

That sounds exciting although the faux Psylocke does not interest me much. I'm very curious if Moon Knight might not bring up Ashake with Storm due to the Egyptian connection.

That or Knonshu Himself might Recognize her Line and power, and their long Patronage of the Bright Lady or Ma'at, and I'm hoping Gaia is brought up by Thor for when he eventually comes along
    "Goddess be Praised"