Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1286
    Amazing Member

I Noticed Zip Zephyr was not in this Issue, so im guessing that preview page from before is from issue 23# or 24#?

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Today's issue was a nice breather episode. Something I think the series has been missing for a while now.

spoilers:
    Miles and Shift go out to an art festival with Ganke and Kamala. And I'm guessing Ganke knows Kamala's identity now. And they break up a heist that is being set up by Black Obsidian, a crook Miles previously had a run-in with in that Giant Sized issue released at the start of the year with Dylan Brock/Venom. On the flip side, we see a little of Hightail's home life now that she has a new lease on life but it gets interupted by the impending Blood Hunt/Vampire invasion.
    end of spoilers

It was definitely a good issue.

My favorite part of the issue was miles and ganke’s convo about how his crunchyroll account saved the day.

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    I Noticed Zip Zephyr was not in this Issue, so im guessing that preview page from before is from issue 23# or 24#?
    Yeah, I noticed that too.

Maybe Zip will be the villain of the next arc? He looked a bit more serious in the preview art.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    spoilers:
    Miles and Shift go out to an art festival with Ganke and Kamala. And I'm guessing Ganke knows Kamala's identity now..
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I guess that just shows how close Miles and Kamala are, that Miles' bestie has to know her secret ID. It also shows how much Kamala trusts Ganke to share it with him.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 05-15-2024 at 08:21 AM.

spoilers:
    Well, isn't Ganke to Miles what Bruno is to Kamala? That's probably why she was happy to let him in on it.
    end of spoilers

I wonder if Kamala will still be part of Miles's supporting cast once NYX starts? That book's status quo (she'll be taking classes in New York) gives her an excuse to be in New York more often.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I saw this fan animation on twitter.

Miles Vs Raphael

https://x.com/dominicesprit/status/1...072021064?s=61

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShadow View Post
    I saw this fan animation on twitter.

Miles Vs Raphael

https://x.com/dominicesprit/status/1...072021064?s=61
    Damn that is some amazing animation, should post that on the reddit

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    Damn that is some amazing animation, should post that on the reddit
    It is some good animation, but unfortunately I don’t have a Reddit account.

spoilers:
    I really appreciate how actual anime/manga characters are getting bame dropped. It feels much more "real" and relatable, rather than just implying what Miles watches or a generic statement that he likes anime.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    spoilers:
    I really appreciate how actual anime/manga characters are getting name dropped. It feels much more "real" and relatable, rather than just implying what Miles watches or a generic statement that he likes anime.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I really like that too.

Today's issue was good, there were a lot of fun moments and it was great seeing Ganke again. I really liked the part with Hightail though, it's nice to see what her life is like outside of costume.

I read Blade's solo recently and it's gotten me pretty excited for Blood Hunt. Along with Miles appearing at the end of the latest Doctor Strange issue has me very curious about what his role is in the event.

All-New Member

I know this is just a variant cover, but this just doesn’t sit right with me.
    Are you ResponsibleRatio6569 on reddit?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyHarpoon View Post
    Are you ResponsibleRatio6569 on reddit?
    I don’t have a Reddit account.
    He isn't. Anyway that subreddit is just about shipping wars.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I know this is just a variant cover, but this just doesn’t sit right with me.

Attachment 139509
    So what, she's wearing his clothes? I mean, I guess some people get off on wearing their significant others' clothes .

I do find it funny how covers for Gwen are more overtly sexy and sexual than the character actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It also felt like he rushed through it. I think a big part of the Black Cat role is the being on the other side of the law. Tiana just wanted revenge and was brutal about it and after Miles stopped her she never did anything even slightly morally questionable again. I can somewhat understand the decision because if she was just brutal against criminals in general I wouldn't believe that Miles would want to date her, but without some kind moral difference it just becomes a regular relationship. That's probably why the two characters that fulfill the Black Cat role best are cat burglars. They're on the other side of the law, but not so far that the hero should be actively trying to stop them.
    At least Lana was a reformed criminal still trying to make up for her past.

[QUOTE=Frontier;6820594]So what, she's wearing his clothes? I mean, I guess some people get off on wearing their significant others' clothes .

I personally think it would be cooler if she wore her own costume on the cover instead of Mile’s

But that’s just me.
    I personally would like to see Tiana in mile’s costume.