Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1286
    Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyHarpoon View Post
    Are you ResponsibleRatio6569 on reddit?
    No, I am not.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Echoing what others have said, I really liked this issue and it's one of my favorites from the run so far. It's nice to have a "cool down" issue after non stop action. It's also nice to see Ganke show up again after not being in the book for awhile.

Cool to see Hightail getting fleshed out some more with her homelike being shown, I do ender what happens to the other cape killers now that Fisk law is gone.
    This also had a nice led up to bloodhunt and im excited to see how Miles factors into it

Spectacular Spider-Men #3 preview
    https://www.looper.com/1583637/exclu...es-gwen-stacy/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Those three pages look awesome! I’ve always dug the Miles X Kamala shipping. Maybe this will last longer than an issue, lol

Blood Hunt #2 preview (Miles isn't in this preview though):
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/bl...her-vampire/#4

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

CapedJoel, comictuber, threw out there in his review speculating how if Miles really did get turned off screen in the first issue of Blood Hunt then his two-part tie-in might actually be told from the POV of High Tail.

Which would actually be an interesting perspective shift. Would show how Miles' influence/good deeds rubbed off on her if she is the one who winds up saving him.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    CapedJoel, comictuber, threw out there in his review speculating how if Miles really did get turned off screen in the first issue of Blood Hunt then his two-part tie-in might actually be told from the POV of High Tail.

Which would actually be an interesting perspective shift. Would show how Miles' influence/good deeds rubbed off on her if she is the one who winds up saving him.
    I wouldn't mind it but it does remind me of his absolute carnage tie series where Jonah was the pov character fighting carnage miles

Also you guys should watch CapedJoel's reviews for the series, he's basically the only comic youtuber talking about this book and he's been enjoying it
    Last edited by Trapgodthanos; 05-16-2024 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

It's possible, but I feel like that'd be too big of a jump from how issue 20 ended for Miles. We didn't get to see him or anyone else in the main cast react to the vampires attacking. Plus as has been said it'd be a bit of a rehash of what happened during Absolute Carnage.

I'm very curious about what exactly Blade's plans are. All we know of so far is that he, probably, turns Miles for some reason and after Blade attacked Doctor Strange Miles showed up at the Sanctum Sanctorum with Tigra and Hunter's Moon.

The transformation also makes me think that R'ym'r will still be a problem after Blood Hunt since Miles wouldn't have a reason to go after him post turning and as much as I like Hightail I don't think that she'll get the honors of taking him down herself. Considering we've been shown that he can only be sealed and she lacks those capabilities. Which I wouldn't complain about since I'm convinced that he'll be the main villain of the next arc.

So Miles really deep down wants to date Kamala, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It's possible, but I feel like that'd be too big of a jump from how issue 20 ended for Miles. We didn't get to see him or anyone else in the main cast react to the vampires attacking. Plus as has been said it'd be a bit of a rehash of what happened during Absolute Carnage.

I'm very curious about what exactly Blade's plans are. All we know of so far is that he, probably, turns Miles for some reason and after Blade attacked Doctor Strange Miles showed up at the Sanctum Sanctorum with Tigra and Hunter's Moon.

The transformation also makes me think that R'ym'r will still be a problem after Blood Hunt since Miles wouldn't have a reason to go after him post turning and as much as I like Hightail I don't think that she'll get the honors of taking him down herself. Considering we've been shown that he can only be sealed and she lacks those capabilities. Which I wouldn't complain about since I'm convinced that he'll be the main villain of the next arc.
    Miles showing up at Strange's place makes me hopeful of the idea of Miles learning magic coming true. Maybe him using his venom with it could be the key. I remember when Bendis was writing Miles, it was shown that his Venom Blast was especially effective against creatures with weird genetics. Miles brought this up when he originally fought Ultimate Goblin and when he first fought Blackheart. Maybe they'll revisit this concept somewhat and have spells powered by venom energy be effective against vampires.

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Miles showing up at Strange's place makes me hopeful of the idea of Miles learning magic coming true. Maybe him using his venom with it could be the key. I remember when Bendis was writing Miles, it was shown that his Venom Blast was especially effective against creatures with weird genetics. Miles brought this up when he originally fought Ultimate Goblin and when he first fought Blackheart. Maybe they'll revisit this concept somewhat and have spells powered by venom energy be effective against vampires.
    That would be neat for miles.

Thanks. I'm wondering if this manipulation is mind based or if it's just projection from conversations whoever the big bad is picking up from the coffee shop. It seems like it's just affecting patrons from there at the moment.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    I wouldn't mind it but it does remind me of his absolute carnage tie series where Jonah was the pov character fighting carnage miles

Also you guys should watch CapedJoel's reviews for the series, he's basically the only comic youtuber talking about this book and he's been enjoying it
    Also found another youtuber that talks about the book his name is jeff loves comics but he is way smaller size wise

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Miles really deep down wants to date Kamala, huh?
    It could be because of the fact she died twice, and the first time it was on Miles's watch (in Champions, he had to do a deal with Mephisto to save her). That kind of has parallels with Gwen, who Peter failed to save.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman