Page 128 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2400
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I wonder how the overt X will play on the AVENGERS. Will the design change and become pleasingly less cluttered on the bodice? With the cape trim and neck rings, that's a bit much going on up there. Taking that away improves the design in the same way they advise that you look in a mirror and take off the first item you notice if you think you might be overdressing.

Reminds me a bit of the unused Jim Lee X-MEN:Gold team design.
    That Jim Lee unused costume was my first thought when I saw that new look.

I will say...I wish it was a whole suit, but with open neckline and cleavage (like her XMRed Jean Grey look) and the gold accents of her cape starting at the X bands instead of going across them. Also I wish her classic split cape was more like the original where it was connected at her wrists but extended and draped beyond. The cape in the Werneck design looks weird and unfinished. The new boots are FIYAH!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ok best for what one could hope for. Part classic and part Arrako. Okay. Hair on point.
    Cape is Caping. Want the Tiara, but the Gold Lightning Bolt is still chief kiss

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Nothing on the support cast, which I would like to know more about.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Bringing back her Madripoor Ruby is also a nice touch.

Just noticed...what is her right thumb doing in that cover? Is it broken? Did AI intervene?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-16-2024 at 02:51 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    wasnt her Regent look, her HFG look?

It also has elements of her X-Men Red costume (Jean's book)
    I think they are referring to her 2nd X-MEN:RED suit as the Regency costume in this case since the other was, as you say, a holdover from HFG.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-16-2024 at 02:53 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

goddess be praised the Wrist attached cloak is back, this is like her gala and her now last outfit combined
    "Goddess be Praised"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yall!!!!! I remember saying I was excited about Tom Breevort becoming editor because he allowed Ta-Nehisi Coates to canonize her as a true goddess. Now we are seeing Murewa embrace her godhead and say she will be something more!!!! I am so thankful in this moment because I have ever wanted for the character is finally coming true!!!! I'm absolutely ecstatic!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think they are referring to her 2nd X-MEN:RED suit as the Regency costume in this case since the other was, as you say, a holdover from HFG.
    I think that would be considered her Brotherhood costume.

Just read the synopsis. Im actually scared to say this.... But i think we finally got a real Storm solo here. I know they've been studying this Storm Thread cause all my ideas And yours are here And present.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Just read the synopsis. Im actually scared to say this.... But i think we finally got a real Storm solo here. I know they've been studying this Storm Thread cause all my ideas And yours are here present.

So the Coast Clear, The Fog lifted, Can i Hype now
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Just read the synopsis. Im actually scared to say this.... But i think we finally got a real Storm solo here. I know they've been studying this Storm Thread cause all my ideas And yours are here And present.
    we won baby and BIG!!! all the naysayers are eating crow and I love that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Didn't even think if this.
    I know a support cast is supposed to also help sell the book.
    But having The Munroes's as a support cast would be fire.

also folks make sure you pre-order the issue. this is very, very important in gauging interest in her new book. additionally you want to make sure you pre-order BEFORE the cut-off date.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    One of her support cast is Craig Marshall. (Hopefully)

Yes, that is the one I was referring to. If it has another name, I was unaware. I would’ve called it her x-men red look, but she was also in volume 1 of x-men red so I thought that would be confusing lol.