Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The owner wants them. He is a big promoter expanding in Europe and having a team in England.
    Here come the Saint Ives Jaguars!
    "When you've got so much to say, it's called gratitude /
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Giants unveil their Fugly "100th Season commemorative" uniforms.

https://www.giants.com/news/giants-u...rative-uniform

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Or, as I call them, Canadiens South!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

is the purpose to make the fans wish to not see them for another 100 season?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    is the purpose to make the fans wish to not see them for another 100 season?
    it's to distract them form the fact Daniel Jones is till their and they're going to have another losing season. People will be too busy complaining about the uniforms to mention those things.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    While I’m not a fan of what he said at all , Butker apparently is a deeply strict Catholic and this seems part of his makeup. Not gonna be happy about his thoughts here.

But to see people saying KC should cut him for this is a stretch. Yes KC should cut guys who break the law as we saw with Kareem Hunt and we may see that ahead with Rashee Rice soon. But a guy having stupid 1950s beliefs about how a woman needs to be a home maker? I don’t think we should cut anyone for stupidity beliefs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Kind of reminds me of the Steelers bumble bee uniforms.

Man that speech by the Chiefs Kicker was wrong on so many levels.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    While I’m not a fan of what he said at all , Butker apparently is a deeply strict Catholic and this seems part of his makeup. Not gonna be happy about his thoughts here.

But to see people saying KC should cut him for this is a stretch. Yes KC should cut guys who break the law as we saw with Kareem Hunt and we may see that ahead with Rashee Rice soon. But a guy having stupid 1950s beliefs about how a woman needs to be a home maker? I don’t think we should cut anyone for stupidity beliefs.
    While I don't believe he should be cut or anything, I love that he's being pilloried from nearly every corner for his stupidity. Also, it took less than 24 hours for the Internet to belch forth a story that at the moment that seems to have legs that while he was at Georgia Tech he hooked or was hooking up with a male cheerleader. Which would make sense given that he portrays himself as a strict hypocrite...err...catholic.

He'll keep his job because he still does his job. But he is still an absolute piece of shit.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    While I don't believe he should be cut or anything, I love that he's being pilloried from nearly every corner for his stupidity. Also, it took less than 24 hours for the Internet to belch forth a story that at the moment that seems to have legs that while he was at Georgia Tech he hooked or was hooking up with a male cheerleader. Which would make sense given that he portrays himself as a strict hypocrite...err...catholic.

He'll keep his job because he still does his job. But he is still an absolute piece of shit.
    The Georgia Tech claims came from a TikToker . Unless someone comes forward and all…it reads like someone claiming he’s in the closet (and we really don’t know) .

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...164551620.html
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

It’s being reported that Tyreek Hill and his new wife are likely having a child together. Hill already from claims made online has 10 kids at 30 years old. Again its not concrete fact but I don’t believe Hill has denied this claim.

That other L.A. team wasted little time slamming Butker in a hilarious way:

Chargers News: LA's Schedule Release Troll of Chiefs' Harrison Butker Goes Viral

I agree with SuperE and Deathstroke that Butker's comments aren't a fireable offense, besides, that would turn him into a martyr for the right wing/Faux News/Talibangelical crowd. However, I sincerely hope Butker gets jeered, insulted and made fun of in every NFL stadium he sets foot in this coming season. Meanwhile, I rather pity Andy Reid, he's already had distractions aplenty with Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift (or is that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce), now he's gotta deal with a knucklehead kicker who's comments were straight out of the fifties....the EIGHTEEN fifties!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 05-17-2024 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It’s being reported that Tyreek Hill and his new wife are likely having a child together. Hill already from claims made online has 10 kids at 30 years old. Again its not concrete fact but I don’t believe Hill has denied this claim.
    That guy really needs to learn to not fuck sometimes.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That other L.A. team wasted little time slamming Butker in a hilarious way:

Chargers News: LA's Schedule Release Troll of Chiefs' Harrison Butker Goes Viral

I agree with SuperE and Deathstroke that Butker's comments aren't a fireable offense, besides, that would turn him into a martyr for the right wing/Faux News/Talibangelical crowd. However, I sincerely hope Butker gets jeered, insulted and made fun of in every NFL stadium he sets foot in this coming season. Meanwhile, I rather pity Andy Reid, he's already had distractions aplenty with Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift (or is that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce), now he's gotta deal with a knucklehead kicker who's comments were straight out of the fifties....the EIGHTEEN fifties!
    He's already "courageous" according to Fox News itself.

Chargers trolling of him in their announcement of their schedule was pretty funny.

I guess this kicker and DUI son cancel out Taylor and her boyfriend's good will they earned.
    "When you've got so much to say, it's called gratitude /
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys